Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Motto: One Card Draw

Osho Zen - Past Lives

While it might be entertaining to fantasize about famous past lives, it is just a distraction. The real point is to see and understand the karmic patterns of our lives, and their roots in an endless repetitive cycle that traps us in unconscious behavior.

The two rainbow lizards on either side represent knowing and not-knowing. They are the guardians of the unconscious, making sure that we are preapared for a vision that might otherwise be shattering. A glimpse into the eternity of our existence is a gift, and understanding the function of karma in our lives is not something that can be grasped at will. This is a wake-up call; the events in your life are trying to show you a pattern as ancient as the journey of your own soul.

Daily motto: Accept.
    Ancora Imparo

Osho Zen - Comparison (5 of Clouds)

Who ever told you that the bamboo is more beautiful than the oak, or the oak more valuable than the bamboo? Do you think the oak wishes it had a hollow trunk like this bamboo? Does the bamboo feel jealous of the oak because it is bigger and its leaves change color in the fall? The very idea of the two trees comparing themselves to each other seems ridiculous, but we humans seem to find this habit very hard to break.

Let's face it, there i always going to be somebody who is more beautiful, more talented, stronger, more intelligent, or apparently happier than you are. And conversely, there will always be those who are less than you in all these ways. The way to find out who you are is not by comparing yourself with others, but by looking to see whether you are fulfilling your own potential in the best way you know how.

Be yourself.
    Ancora Imparo

Osho Zen - Creativity

It makes no difference what particular form your creativity takes - it can be painting or singing, planting a garden or making a meal. The important thing is to be open to what wants to be expressed through you. Remember that we don't posess our creations, they do not belong to us. True creativity arises from a union with the divine, with the mystical and the unknowable. Then it is both a joy for the creator and a blessing to others.

Everything you do, do it joyfull and lovingly. Love what you do, and do what you love.

And that ^^ kids, is the motto of the day, I think.
    Ancora Imparo

Everything you do, do it joyfull and lovingly. Love what you do, and do what you love.
    Not going to draw for myself today - I want to steal this one (:

(and maybe it should just be a Motto. and not a Motto-of-the-Day)

Justice: Objective thinking restores balance.
    As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Osho Zen - Guidance (3 of Rainbows)

The truth of your own deepest being is trying to show you where to go right now, and when this card appears it means you can trust the inner guidance you are being given. It speaks in whispers, and sometimes we can hesitate, not knowing if we have understood rightly. But the indications are clear: in following the inner guide you will feel more whole, more integrated, as if you are moving outwards from the very center of your being. If you go with it, this beam of light will carry you exactly where you need to go.

Awaken the dharma within yourself - within your life - and your life will become so radiant with good, with godliness, more than you can possibly conceive.
    Ancora Imparo

Queen of Pentacles: Take a realstic view of life.
    As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Two of Wands: Widening my perspective.

Love the new AV, Meadhbh!

Strength: Give me the wisdom to hide the bodies....
    :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

Mythic: Five of pentacles: Don't hide from your responsablities.

currentally I'm sitting in the computer lab on campus with two minutes before class and had just been debating about whether I should go or not..seems I'm going. I didn't pay to sit in the computer lab.
    I danced within a circle, and a flower of light blossomed within my heart!

my deviantart

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast