Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Available Readers - Post here!

Greetings!

I offer readings using the following decks:
    Faerie Garden Tarot, mini travel deck, plain cards

I use the following (or various) spreads:
    Celtic cross, one card, 3-cards, broken-flow (a personal one I came up with), weather prediction

I read for the following types of questions (or don't read for them):
    I will do general readings on normal situations.

I will read for only those of this age (you may also want to include if you will read for animals, etc.):
    13+, never attempted one for animals but I'll give it a try

I need the following information in order to read for you (name, birthdate, etc. if required):
    Birth-datepreferred, significant meanings to certain cards if they come up

In addition

*Please send me a private message if you'd like a reading

**I am not very experienced in readings, only for a few years now, but I'm looking forward to the practice I'll be getting

***I have the right to refuse anyone for a reading if I don't feel that it would be appropriate.
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.

Feed Me!

Need an amazing pagan discussion podcast to listen to? Then look no further: http://imbleedingprofusely.com/

Im available :)

I have been reading tarot now for about 4-5 years.
    I offer readings using the following decks: I have just a regular standard deck of tarot (I have NO idea what its called..lol) and Monte Farber Karma cards. (alhough VERY new to the karma cards...)
    I use the following (or various) spreads: 3 and 5 card spread, celtic cross, 7 card progression, question and answer spread, and the week-ahead spread
    I read for the following types of questions (or don't read for them): Any! Bring em on. But I do retain the right to refuse to read for a question that makes me uncomfortable.
    I will read for only those of this age (you may also want to include if you will read for animals, etc.): 16+ and animals.
    I need the following information in order to read for you (name, birthdate, etc. if required): Real name, question, general area you live, and age.

I am offering tarot readings as a means to get practice and just to help out. I also will not do a third party reading. It must be for you or you and someone only. I also require sufficient feedback after i have done a reading for you. And maybe a skein of yarn if you were really happy with a reading. Just kidding! (....kind of...lol ;p )

Also, I will not do a reading out in a thread. You must contact me through a PM and we will go from there.
    Last edited by AmadoreEdana123; February 8th, 2010 at 09:16 PM. Reason: add info

Sometimes, you just have to go with your gut

What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset

I am available for tarot readings

I'm putting a thread up so I can get more practice for readings. It's uncommon for me to do readings for "strangers" (i.e. those who aren't close friends or family), and I figured the experience would help me quite a bit.

~*Currently UNavailable*~

I use the following:
    - Gilded Tarot
    - Tarot Nova
    - Die Frauentarot
    - Elder Futhark (Note: the Elder Futhark are runes, not a tarot deck. 1 of my sets is hematite; the other is mixed gemstones.)

I use the following (or various) spreads: Whichever I feel are appropriate for the question/circumstances. I can say that I rarely go above 5 cards/runes, though.

I read for these types of questions/situations: Quite a lot. General, love life, death of a loved one...probably easier to see what I don't read for.

I DON'T read for these types of questions/situations: Health problems, yes/no, very specific financial/legal questions, questions that dig too deeply into other people's lives (ethical thing).

I will read for those in this age range: I prefer 18+. But, if someone on MW has a kid 13 and under, and the parent gives permission, I could try that.

Animals?: I've not done that yet, but I'd give it a go.

I need the following information: Just the question/situation. If other entities are involved, I'd appreciate at least one initial and a gender. If I need more than what you provide, I'll ask.

NOTA BENE: I'm chiefly doing this for practice. I've read on/off for the past 4 or so years. I'd appreciate it if you'd at least let me know you got my reading, and if you could, some kind of feedback. Thank yous are always appreciated, too.

As stated, I won't do a reading that has someone up in someone else's private business. Not a fan. But, I am on MWDark, so not all "dark" situations are forbidden. I can choose to do a reading or not at my discretion.
    Last edited by Toki Wartooth; March 16th, 2010 at 04:44 PM.
    02-07-1943
    05-19-2009
    Papi - R.I.P.
    I love you. Always.

Forest Folklore Tarot
    I own others, but these are the ones i work with.

Depends on the question etc, i would let you know before doing the reading.

Will do any question really, i will do love questions but will be honest i do not like doing them, as alot of the time people do not like to hear the answer

I will read for only those of this age (you may also want to include if you will read for animals, etc.):

Have never tried doing a reading on animals, but will give it a go!
    I guess i would say 16+ for humans.

I need the following information in order to read for you (name, birthdate, etc. if required):

I like to know a first name (your real name not screen name) and also if you are male or female.

I require ______ in exchange for my readings:

Just some feedback would be nice.
    Accepting requests for tarot readings.

I am listing myself as available for readings because I'm on vacation from school and need something to keep my brain stimulated.

I have been reading tarot for 15 years, of and on professionally for about 10 years. I have also taught how to read here on MW, as well as on my own website, for 5 years before having my youngest kid.

I offer readings using the following decks: I collect decks and have a lot, I use the deck that my instincts say will work the best for you. Witches' Tarot has been popular, lately.
    I use the following (or various) spreads: Again, I go on instinct, usually end up using 3 or 5 card spreads, occasionally celtic cross or horseshoe depending on the situation.
    I read for the following types of questions (or don't read for them): I do NOT do third party readings (readings on other people), or past life readings. I am also not a doctor, lawer, accountant, etc. and will not do readings involving your health, or give legal or financial advice.
    I will read for only those of this age: 18 and older, please
    I need the following information in order to read for you: just your question, but if you want to provide me with background, too, you can

Personal code of ethics:

I will not read for the same person in the same 30 day period
    I will only read for those aged 18 or older
    I will not read for third parties
    I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, accountant, etc. and will not do readings or give advice on related issues.
    I reserve the right to refuse a reading or end a reading at any time
    All readings will remain confidential unless I feel personal or public safety is at risk.
    All readings will be truthful and subjective and will not discriminate based on age, sex, race, or sexual orientation.

------

To request a reading, please send me a PM as I will NOT be looking in the forum for requests.

I would appreciate feedback after the reading, at least so I can be certain it was received.

Thanks!
    To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater. - Bono

DruidCraft tarot

I use various spreads, I will allow you to choose if you would like

I will not contact the dead (too many bad experiences)

I'll read for any age

First name, it helps me focus

I am offering readings on eBay, if I do a good job the first time I would appreciate some referrals and business for future readings.

I am relatively new to this and am looking t get as much practice as possible using my cards.

if you need help ...

if you need help, you can come here, ask questions and i ll try to get time to answers you

www.oeil-du-lynx.com

Universal Waite, Thoth Deck

I usually will advise a spread to match the question

It's all about self-awareness so it's not about what's outside of yourself that counts but your inner response, what you're open to, what may be blocked, etc...

Well as long as I'm reading directly to the person who's asking starting at 14 would be allright.

Sun sign and ascendant please

I'll give you a reading in exchange for your feedback. I need the practice.

I have been reading for myself for more than 25 years, and finally decided to give it a deeper go recently and took a fantastic workshop with Rachel Pollack(78 degrees of Wisdom) and Mary K. Greer(Tarot for Your Self) at Omega this summer. Unbeknownst to me the workshop was much more than tarot reading, it was integrating it with magical practice! My favorite spread is Dr. Apollo's all-purpose spread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

not much training, but very willing...

I practiced for a little over a year (late 2007-early 2009) with the Goddess tarot until during a transition, much of my spiritual/"magickal" collection was lost/thrown away, including the tarot, several books on Paganism and African Traditional Paths, and collections of crystals. Long story. Details irrelevant.

After the haitus following the loss of my Goddess Tarot, I have now just attained my long-desired New Orleans Voodoo Tarot. I've been reading with this almost daily since late June...As of September 13th, 2010, I've received the Lukumi Tarot I'd long been desiring but haven't done a formal reading for a person besides myself with it yet.

That all being said, I really want the practice, I'm not as experienced as many, but I feel the NOVT really speaks to me as I use them to cultivate a deeper connection with my ancestors/spiritual guides. More accurately perhaps, I think my ancestors/guides use the NOVT to speak through to connect with me.

I hardly use the interpretations of the cards that are in the accompanying book because there are serious inaccuracies and broad generalities concerning the path they're supposed to be following which are indications of the authors' credibility having to be called into question. I generally read the cards intuitively and interpret it specific to the subject of the reading and my own African Traditional Religious background and experience with Lucumi/Santeria/Yoruba and Vodoun, with vauge/general Raider-Waite associations I call back into rememberence when I feel a bit stumped.

I like to read with a specific question in mind but I suppose I can do a general reading with perhaps a word or two (i.e. if you want a general reading about your whole life, but you'd particularly like to see how your financial status is looking, I'd like a word of note to place the reading in that context). I do yes/no questions as well.

OFTEN my spirits guides will give me what I call "prescriptions" or suggestions for spellwork or formulas for workings that will benefit the person I'm reading for. These suggestions can be taken up and followed by the client or not, it is completely up to the client. I just pass along what Spirit tells me

I would like to stick to 18+ but I'd be willing to accomodate someone at least 16 with parental discretion.

I won't read for animals. That is a concept I haven't even gotten my head around. I'd like to see how others do it, though. It's fascinating

I just ask that anyone who gets a reading from me excercise patience, an open mind, and understanding of my level of experience. I would like substantial feedback so I know what was spot on, what missed the mark totally, what you could generally find accurate and/or applicable.

i will use the Celtic Cross straight or my own slightly altered variation of it; other than that, I will use one of the spreads in the NOVT book, or a yes/no spread.

I will just need a name (unless you feel like contributing more information or even a picture), it can be a birth name because that would be the name most recognized to whatever guides/ancestors would like to speak but I'm sure if you go by another name or nickname, I wouldn't put limitations on Spirit/The Universe that they wouldn't know who the name referred to

Again, i require feedback as compensation for my effort.
    EDIT: as of 9/30/10, I have been told through my trusted medium not to perform anymore free readings, so I must request a donation via Paypal. This can be discussed and negotiated over PM and doesn't have to be much at all but I do have to receive monetary compensation to thank my Spirits for working through me by providing them with more offerings or small gifts on the alter as energy exchange.

Love you all my MW family and hope to get some practice reading with you eventually.
    Last edited by LithiumViolets; September 30th, 2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: updated information
    NOW available for Tarot Readings!

"You'll be given love
    you'll be taken care of
    you'll be given love
    you have to trust it
    maybe not from the direction
    you're staring at
    maybe not from the sources
    you've called yours
    twist your head around
    it's all around you
    All if full of LOVE"
    --Bjork

"Scarcity makes a keen eye"
    --unknown/common saying

"does anybody here remember Vera Lynne?
    remember how she said that we would meet again, some sunny day...?"
    --Pink Floyd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I offer readings using the following decks: Rider Waite
    I use the following (or various) spreads: 6 Card General Spread, 7 Card Love Spread (analyses relationship between 2 people), Incoming Love Spread (what will my next lover be like?), Decision Spread
    I read for the following types of questions: Love, Relationship, Spiritual Advancement, Moral or ethical quesitons
    I will read for only those of this age: 18 +
    I need the following information in order to read for you (name, birthdate, etc. if required): For love/relationship readings, I need your gender and sexual orientation.

Blessings Frances
    calliaste@gmail.com

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast