Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Available Readers - Post here!

Guess I should probably post here too heh.

I offer readings using the following decks:
    Mystic Dreamer - It's a normal tarot deck the images just speak to me more than other decks

I use the following (or various) spreads:
    Celtic Cross, Three Card

I read for the following types of questions (or don't read for them):
    Ask anything just be prepared for any answer.

I will read for only those of this age (you may also want to include if you will read for animals, etc.):
    16+ please.

I need the following information in order to read for you (name, birthdate, etc. if required):
    Name, gender and age. Other than that I don't like to know as I find it biases my readings.

Been reading cards for 6 years although I'd still say I'm practising. I won't do readings for you about someone else specifically however I can do a reading for a relationship.
    Last edited by aynfean; July 28th, 2011 at 05:06 PM.

is offline Explorer Extraordinaire..or not!
    Over the years I've mostly read for myself, but I'd like to get more practice doing readings for others. I've only read for others a few times.

I offer readings using the following decks: Rider-Waite <3

I use the following (or various) spreads: Celtic Cross, 3-Card Spreads

I read for the following types of questions (or don't read for them): Anything really, although I won't do a reading based around sex... relationships fine, just not that aspect specificially.

I will read for only those of this age (you may also want to include if you will read for animals, etc.): 16+ seems a safe bet.

I need the following information in order to read for you (name, birthdate, etc. if required): Whatever you want to give, gender and age, and as specific a question as you want to ask

My view on things: I don't believe in dieties. I view the tarot as a combination of my own subconscious, and the collected unconscious of society. It's a way to bring things together, so I don't mind knowing more about your situation. I'm not really sure how to describe my views... so we'll just leave it at the fact that you can feel free to tell me as much or as little as you want.

I am available to read if anyone has anything they'd like to ask.
    "Listen to your heart. It knows all things, because it came from the Soul of the World, and it will one day return there." ~ THE ALCHEMIST by Paulo Coelho

Hi all!

I offer readings to anyone who would like to have one.

I offer readings using the following decks:

• Samhain Deck of the Bastard;
    • Dreamscape;
    • Quareia - the Magicians deck (isn't Tarot, more like to be used in magickal endevours or inner circles);
    • Adrian Tarot;
    • Pagan Tarot;
    • Standard Rider-Waite Tarot;
    • Lord of the Rings Tarot;
    • Gilded Tarot of Dreams.

That depends on the question. Can be from 3 cards to the Celtic Cross.

I read for the following types of questions (or don't read them):
    I don't do past life readings or anything the involves contacting the dead. Also, I won't perform a reading for a third party (as I define them).

As a rule for me, timing is very hard and difficult to judge. I'm willing to give it a try if I'm up to it. I won't be reading for question regarding to your health/psychological issues. Although I'm a nurse, you should contact a doctor instead

I will read for only those of this age (you may also want to include if you read for animals, etc...):
    I will perform a reading for everyone unless that I don't have the time or don't approve of the qustion that's being asked. I have the right to refuse a reading.

I need the following information in order to read for you (name, birthdate, etc...):
    I prefer to know your first name, general location of where you live (example: Antwerp - Belgium, London - UK, Washington - USA, ...), your age and the question. Background information is helpfull. To request a reading you just post it on the forum. I'll ask to send the specifics via PM. I won't post the reading publicly unless you wish to.

I require ________ in exchange for my readings:
    Feedback would be nice and general appreciation
    *The Woods were made, for the Hunter of Dreams, the Brooks for Fishers of Songs* ~ Tao

* Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is Mistery * ~ Tomorowland

Accepting Requests for Tarot Readings

So, I'm still new to this tarot thing, and learning. But I wanted to put myself out there, because how else will I get better?

There are samples of my reading style on my blog. I tend to use both traditional and intuitive meanings. I also may supplement with oracle decks.

I offer readings using the following deck:
    Tarot decks: The TaRat (an etsy deck), The Halloween Tarot, Ghosts and Spirits Tarot, and the Deviant Moon Tarot.
    Oracle decks: The Crystal Oracle, Mayhem Tarot (an etsy deck)

Three card spread (past present future, reader or event and conscious/subconscious influences), plus possible additional card for clarity. Also, with the Mayhem Tarot, I and do single card draws.

I read for the following types of questions (or don't read for them):
    I am very comfortable with work and career questions, as well as minor romantic questions and questions regarding family. Also general attitude questions about pets.
    I am not comfortable with direct yes/no questions, or anything related to sensitive issues where a doctor/law enforcement office should be involved.

I will read for only those of this age (you may also want to include if you will read for animals, etc.):
    I will read for anyone, and on animals. But I use bad words sometimes, so you may want to avoid me if that's an issue.

I need the following information in order to read for you (name, birthdate, etc. if required):
    Just the question, and the reason for it. A little bit of background would be nice but isn't really necessary. The more detail you give me, the more I can give back. I may ask you clarifying questions.

I am doing this to get better, so I'd really appreciate feedback, but polite and private feedback please. The reading is not meant to provide life-altering advice you should follow blindly. But I would like to provide guidance if I can! Please use it to make your own decisions.

Readings should be private by PM or by email (PM to let me know which you prefer). I'll also include a photo of the cards with the interpretation because everyone loves pictures!

I'm interested for a tarot reading.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

OK I give a shot. I'm offering free tarot reading for everybody. Here are the guidelines:

The deck that I'm using is the After Tarot Deck.

You must give me your real name, age, city state and country.

I do tarot reading over 18 years of age. I don't do tarot reading for teenagers and little kids, sorry.

You can asked me any question you want in your tarot reading. The only question that I won't do is any criminal and illegal activity that will break the law.

I'll do your tarot reading by PM.

That's about it then.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; April 9th, 2017 at 07:15 PM.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11