Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Astrology topics of interest to you?

is offline Minister of Formation, in- and disin-

Astrology topics of interest to you?

I was cleaning out the old hard drive and came across some articles I wrote a while back when I was teaching a (very) short-lived online astrology class. I have a whole series of things on all sorts of topics, from declination to being born on the cusp of a sign. Would these be anything anybody here would be interested in reading and talking about? I'm sort of hoping to jumpstart discussion on topics more than just chart reading. Any topics y'all want to discuss? Thoughts?
    Astrology Forum Guide- Do you know YOUR planets?
    Certified Astrologer - AMAFA - through the American Federation of Astrologers

YES!!!!!! I would!!!!! I need a small basic course in it!!!( yes,I know, there would be no such thing as a small course in it!!!)

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by KEishin View Post
    I was cleaning out the old hard drive and came across some articles I wrote a while back when I was teaching a (very) short-lived online astrology class. I have a whole series of things on all sorts of topics, from declination to being born on the cusp of a sign. Would these be anything anybody here would be interested in reading and talking about? I'm sort of hoping to jumpstart discussion on topics more than just chart reading. Any topics y'all want to discuss? Thoughts?
    Off Course
    Bring It On, Baby

I love reading everything you write. The more the merrier. I love to learn, and I like your writing.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

I would like to read your articles as well!

BHK

is offline Minister of Formation, in- and disin-
    Excellent! Thanks all.
    I'll post some every week or two as I recover and reformat them from my hard drive.

Does anyone have any topics or questions they're just dying to have answered about astrology? I'd like to make sure if y'all want to know about aspects that I'm not posting articles on harmonics, for example. It doesn't need to be some high brow topic either . . . get creative people.
    Astrology Forum Guide- Do you know YOUR planets?
    Certified Astrologer - AMAFA - through the American Federation of Astrologers

I'd love to discuss those with you.

Also, what is your take on Intercepted Signs/Houses. They've always managed to stump me...
    I'dlove tohear your's or anyone else's thoughts on this.

Teach me too KEishin! I'd like to know more about the ascendant and moon signs. Say maybe if one's moon sign is actually on a cusp of another sign...would that make a differance? Same thing with the rising (ascendant) signs? Oh and i'd like to learn more about the wounded healer Chiron too.:cheers:
    "Just when you think you've got me figured out the seasons already changing"~ Meredith Brooks

Oh hello, just come across this, being a sheep, I'm a bit slow to catch up with things. I'd be interested in stuff like being born on a cusp, certainly, the ascendant and how to work out what it might be if you don't know the exact details (i was found under a tree, so they tell me : ) , that kind of thing.
    ~ Light up, light up, ~
    ~ As if you have a choice ~
    ~ Even if you cannot hear my voice, ~
    ~ I'll be right beside you dear. ~

^ Thanks to GEBS for my little friend here ^

:

Aspects are wonderful. I also like things on returns of the slower planets, like Jupiter, saturn etc. I'm excited to see these. Harmonics?

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast