Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Astrology topics of interest to you?

Quote Originally Posted by KEishin View Post
    Excellent! Thanks all.
    I'll post some every week or two as I recover and reformat them from my hard drive.

Does anyone have any topics or questions they're just dying to have answered about astrology? I'd like to make sure if y'all want to know about aspects that I'm not posting articles on harmonics, for example. It doesn't need to be some high brow topic either . . . get creative people.
    Sorry I'm coming to this thread a month late. If you've gone somewhere, let me know, would you? Like scorpiochick77 I am fascinated by moon signs, both in the individual's chart, but also as a more useful daily "weatherreport" type of general read. Anything you have on that would be nice to read.

Different house systems. Honing predictive skills. Anything really; you're a terrific writer.

Im interested!

I am just getting started and already sooo lost!
    I have done my charts through several different free sites and each one is different! :idea:

Also, just came across the "Decumbiture chart" in the Horay type readings?

Being as Im 100% disabled due to a life long illness would love to find answers to some of my questions and have a gut feeling might find my medicine here in the stars......

(Jeesh, I sounded so dramatic there for a sec!) Would love to read any and all you got! I just wanna LEARN! Bright Blessings, Kim
    [SIGPIC] Kim

I have a topic I'm interested in, Reading the 10th house mideaven cusp. I'd also like to know if the IC/fourth house cusp should be given as close attention. I looked around for this in the astrology classes and couldn't find an entire class.

Thanks in advance.

Declinations, or is it Parans?

Whichever, or both.

Arrow hmmm...

Those obscure traits of the sign,
    like Leo's hear their heartbeat
    in their ears...
    "Books contain words;
    trees contain energies and wisdom
    books never dreamt of." author unknown
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2