Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Aliens appearing in ancient legends?

Quote Originally Posted by Willow Rosette View Post
    No I was not convinced either but it came to mind when I read the first post. I did think it was an interesting concept though.
    I think it is not only possible but what else could have it been.

how do you move several million stones, each weighing approx 200 tons each on logs?? and then a statue weighing 2 thousand tons down river on a barge?

we have nothing on this planet that can lift anything heavier than 200 tons. how would a 2,000 ton statue float on a barge??

I just got some fresh video that I am uploading, I was actually just messing around getting some video of the moon for a production I am working on, what I captured is not a star, not a planet, and not a satelite.. unless they have satelites or planets capable of this type of orbit and light pattern..

it is all raw footage, I will post a link to the video here once it it uploaded..
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Quote Originally Posted by omar View Post
    The Nephilim or Watchers listed in the Bible was giant Aliens,that lived here and ruled the earth for 250,000 years. Before they left earth & stopped interfering in human affairs. This is why the Vatican believes there are Aliens.
    the vatican has quite a bit of money invested in the astronomy field. they have the most sophisticated telescope on the planet for observing the sun..
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for

Quote Originally Posted by Sacredsin View Post
    I give our ancestors credit for our earlier history, not aliens. Maybe its because of my deep reverence for ancient humans, so much so that I won't even consider the possibility of ET's coming to earth and forming much of our early wonders for the early humans. I call it human industriousness.
    ok, then explain the temple of osiris? and how the symbols found inside there have been attempted to be supressed for years by archaeologists, their explanation for how those 200 ton stones were moved on logs is so wacked it is pathetic, first of all, a 200 ton stone would crush a log and to move it as far as they say and to cut it with copper? how do you cut stone with copper?? an impossibility..

I have no doubt in my mind that the Ancient Atlanteans, and Egyptians were advanced.. but why be closed minded to the possibility that other worldly beings have been helping humanity back then, just as DR Mitchel and DR Salla say they do today... there are over 300 government officials includeing military, former cia, and area 51 Employees that are willing to go under oath and tell their story...

To say that aliens did not help us is a bit Egotistical?? as a society.. we are not that advanced, and without the help of our intergalactic friends, we would probably not be here now.
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for

this is way out of the realm of the paranormal, *sighs* we need an exopolitcal forum this is more of an exopolitical discussion.. none the less,

with reguards to Other worldly beings co-existing with us, the original Hebrew text of the bible makes frequent mention of the Nephelim..

Zecharia Sitchin started his research by questioning Biblical tales while still at school in his native Israel. He notes that parts of Genesis (6:4) reads "There were giants in the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came into the daughters of men, and they bare children unto them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."
    Sitchin went much further examining the old Hebrew texts. He realised that the Hebrew word "Nefilim" was indeeed the name for the giants talked of in the Bible and the "men of renown" were really men of the "shem". More importantly Nefilim in its original Sumerian interpretation literally means "those who came down to earth from heaven".
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3