Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lesson 1 Part II Replies

I got up an hour early. OMG it felt so nice to have the house to myself and to be able to meditate. This whole "up before the family" thing might very well become addictive
    It IS addictive!!! Congrats!!!
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Is making plans to take over the world.

Unhappy

I had a bit of a back slide this morning and didn't crawl out of bed until 8:00...okay that's a BIG back slide. I couldn't sleep last night; it was past 1:00 the last time I looked at the clock. To many declutter projects running through my head.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!
    Whatever will I do...no sleep makes Elwyn a cranky-pants. Funny that I have no problem waking up at 7:15 on the weekend...Yeesh.
    Peace & Love Y'all

Elwyn

I don't know if I'm the minority here, but I don't set the alarm clock when I'm not working or don't need to be somewhere. 0.o I have sleep issues and find the alarm clock makes them worse so I just set my internal clock to approx. when I want to wake up and I typically wake up around that time. Unless my body really needs the sleep of course and then it just seems to do what it wants.

I find I wake up much more refreshed then when I wake up to an alarm. I guess it doesn't help that my sleep pattern is already disturbed by my husband waking up at 5 am to go to work.

I usually wake up at 8 am. I'll reset the internal alarm tonight (and set the real one on work days) to 7 am and see if my body doesn't veto my mind.

I had a bit of a back slide this morning and didn't crawl out of bed until 8:00...okay that's a BIG back slide. I couldn't sleep last night; it was past 1:00 the last time I looked at the clock. To many declutter projects running through my head
    awww sorry to hear that
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

I don't know if I'm the minority here, but I don't set the alarm clock when I'm not working or don't need to be somewhere. 0.o I have sleep issues and find the alarm clock makes them worse so I just set my internal clock to approx. when I want to wake up and I typically wake up around that time. Unless my body really needs the sleep of course and then it just seems to do what it wants.

I find I wake up much more refreshed then when I wake up to an alarm. I guess it doesn't help that my sleep pattern is already disturbed by my husband waking up at 5 am to go to work.

I usually wake up at 8 am. I'll reset the internal alarm tonight (and set the real one on work days) to 7 am and see if my body doesn't veto my mind
    Well if you have no children and its a weekend etc...of course wake when your refreshed, but still take that first hour to do what is important to you.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Hooray!

I managed an extra half an hour this morning and used it to submit my crystal healing assignment.

Now on to the decluttering ...
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always - Gandhi

Hooray!

I managed an extra half an hour this morning and used it to submit my crystal healing assignment.

Now on to the decluttering
    woohoooo!!!
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Woke early today (Sunday) and managed to resist the temptation to go back to sleep so have spent the extra 45 minutes or so on the computer (even managed to submit a decluttering reply ).

If I could just get to grips with the routines bit I would be happy - I don't work so my life doesn't have that sort of structure. We do keep a diary for appointments - we started using it more recently because it is portable and therefore more convenient than a calendar (we have one of those too which we also mark up). I thought that I would start yesterday by keeping a record of the things I actually do for a week so then I will be able to actually programme these things. It doesn't feel like much of a start though

Now off to make breakfast ...

It doesn't feel like much of a start though
    It's a huge start! Don't get discouraged!
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Since I just started this class today I will start getting up early tomorrow. I have to start getting up anyway because I'm on spring break right now and school starts next week. We'll how well my body likes this idea. LOL!
    Elemental Magick Student
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast