View Poll Results: Do you play MMOs?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and I love em!

33 63.46%
  • Yes, but only because my friends play.

4 7.69%
  • No, but I want to play.

3 5.77%
  • No, because they suck the life you!

9 17.31%
  • No, I don't do the monthly fee thing.

9 17.31%
  • All I know is I never see my friends anymore...

3 5.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MMOs, oh noes!

Played a shedload, World of Warcraft is the only one since Ultima online thats kept me playing more than a couple of months though. Its getting quite dull now, so I'm holding out for Age of Conan and Warhammer online.
    "It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love." - Bill Hicks

According to this law If I annoy you without disclosing my true identity the FBI will come to my house and kill me. Therefore my name is Daryl and I live in Wales. Now we are all friends I can safely get on your nerves.

I can't agree with paying a monthly fee for something I don't have time to devote my life too.

Also, I remember MUDDING and MUSHING over 15 years ago, and fancy graphics sure don't make want to pay for the same experience I used to get on DragonMUD in 1993.

I play WoW - but haven't lately. RL kinda took over, and I haven't had much desire to sit in front of my computer in the evenings.
    "If being sane means thinking that there is something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely freaking mental."
    -- unknown

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition
    of your life; define yourself."
    --unknown

The real question is, does anyone still MUD/MUSH?

i used to play Ultima Online but now i've been playing FFXI for the past year with my fiancee, my sister, my cousin and a lot of our friends
    Insert Clever Signature Here

banners and rotation by me

myspace

The real question is, does anyone still MUD/MUSH?
    I use to .....I think the last time I played one was Dragonlance and that was in 1999 or so.

And I would love to play Wow and FF 11 but do not have the money now or time. Yes GN I will still try to come and join you I just od not know when :D
    Last edited by SilverClaw; May 30th, 2007 at 08:22 PM.

Everything great of this Earth flows into this city.
    My friends are trying ot get me into a free one called Silk Road................ ehh.. I'm kind of not big on the whole generic , make cookie-cutter character, click on monster, kill monster, gain experience to kill more monsters formula anymore..

Many moons ago I played an MUD with a friend of mine. I completely forget what it was called, but I remember that he and I had a lot of fun.

Years ago I played FFXI Online. It was fun until it started to suck, big time. Which was about until level 10. The graphics are also getting pretty darn dated. And wtf is up with not being able to jump?

I've played WoW for about... wow, like two years this coming fall. I'm getting a little burned out, but nothing too bad. It's still fun. You'd think I'd have a higher level char by now, but my biggest baddie is a lvl 41 Draenei Hunter. I switch around a lot

I've just started playing Ragnarok Online 2, the Beta. It's SO. MUCH. FUN. I simply cannot wait for it to come out in the US... because playing in Korean is just a tad confusing when you don't speak Korean.
    "The cosmos is also within us, we're made of star stuff.
    We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Carl Sagan, as quoted by The Symphony of Science

Reviving a dead thread....

I play EQ2 on the Butcherblock server

Velvetrose - Lvl 90 Swashy

WoW, but I havent played in months. My comp took a poo and cant run it anymore. Waiting for tax time to get a new one.
    Caution: WoW is crack for your fingers ><

FOR THE HORDE!
    "There are many intelligent species in the universe. Some are owned by cats." Anonymous
    www.myspace.com/whitedragonfire1
    AIM: Dedkitty

~you know my motivation, givin my reputation~
    :deviltail

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast