Thread: Assignment 7

Assignment 7

For this assignment I want you to copy out the charts in lesson 7.

Make a list of ways you can add Numbers and symbols to the food you prepare. You have some listed already can you think of any other ways you can use them.

Aroma is a very personal thing I have given a list of some that I use and like. Make a list of the scents you like and what you would use them for.
    Think about how you can combine scents to give your home the ambiance ( atmosphere) you want to create.

Can you think of any other ways to create atmosphere within the home?

You will be using these in the last lesson.
    With Love and Light
    WulfcwenStar

we use cinnamon and apple to make the apt feel warm.
    and vanilla is very inviting and lush.

eucalyptus and citrus to revitalize the place, especially after spring cleaning and such

for fruitfulness maybe make 12 cupcakes/ muffins
    for versatility maybe have 5 foods on a plate.

That sounds lovely Maudlin I love the scent of apples and cinnamon. I have managed to get my husband to like Vanilla by slowly adding it to other scents.

I like your ideas for fruitfullness and versatility. Well done.

You will find this helpful in the final lesson.
    With Love and Light
    WulfcwenStar

I often start my day with 2 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon for balance. I guess I could arrange bacon into the sape of a rune too.
    I like to use cookie cutters to make the girls mini sandwiches in shapes or use corresponding icing to decorate shaped cookies that suit the intention.

I do aromatherapy so I am always burning oils and such. I burn combos of lavender, clary sage and ylang ylang to relax the house, I to rosemary and peppermint to liven it up, sandalwood, cedar and patchouli to warm it up and a blend of citrus oils to cool it down and crisp the air.

Hi Seapearls
    That sounds lovely I like the combination of oils. I has taken me ages to get my husband to like differnt scents but I am winning .
    I also use symbols like runes in the middle of a butter icing filling for a cake that way everyone gets a bit.

I like your new avatar.
    With Love and Light
    WulfcwenStar

I like Frankincense & Sandelwood.....I have these candles that have clove,cinnamon,ornage oil, pumpkin,nutmeg and vanilla. Everytime I burn them it gets me in such a great mood because I reminds me of autumn.

The candles sound lovely Restless Willow I have never seen any that are Autumnal like that. I use Sandlewood and Frankinscense a lot as well and sometimes burn them together.
    With Love and Light
    WulfcwenStar

We use essential oils a lot (I am training to be an aromatherapist!). We use lavendar for peace and relaxation (especially at night to help restful sleep), citronella as an insect repellent, the citrusy oils in various combinations for energy, basil for protection and peppermint/spearmint for mental stimulation.

I hadn't really given much thought to the use of numbers in cooking before this lesson but I shall endeavour to incorporate them more now and use them with meaning.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hi Annorah
    As you know scent plays a big part in how we fel and using scent to create atmosphere is always a bonus to adding meaning to what you are doing.
    Adding numbers helps us to be aware of what we are trying to do as to our intent of things, it is a way of focusing.
    With Love and Light
    WulfcwenStar