Thread: Introduction to the Class

Introduction to the Class

At some point we all want to connect with nature and grow things. The question is how do we turn the garden or part of the garden into a sacred space? The other question is what do you do if you have no garden at all? How do you manage to grow things and have a sacred garden with no outside space? Why have a Sacred Garden in the first place? It will give you a space where you can connect to nature through your deity or the elementals a space that is special and will inspire you or provide a tranquil space for mediation and contemplation
    Well hopefully the lessons that follow will provide you with some ideas for altering the garden you already have whether it is large or small or a space indoors.

I would like everyone to go through the lessons and the assignments even if you do have a garden as what is contained in the lessons will also provide ideas for an indoor garden. Those who do have a garden can also have an indoor sacred garden to help create a space indoors that is special.
    Assignments will be easy to do and hopefully fun and informative as well.
    I will be around to ask questions and help out I am not an expert gardener I am an enthusiastic amateur and hope that I will be able to pass on what I have learnt.
    Much of what I have learnt comes from the book The Real Witches Garden by Kate West along with watching gardening programmes and reading gardening magazines and books.
    The idea of these lessons is to provide ideas and find ways to make your garden magical and sacred. You will not be able to incorporate all the ideas in you space but you will be able to find one that you can manage to put into place.
    With Love and Light

I cant wait to cover inside gardens. My balcony is packed but I only have 2 plants inside. I cant wait!!
    Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!