Thread: Hedgewitch website and forums

Hedgewitch website and forums

I have been building a website of my own. I would love some input on you guys as I go along. The gist of it is:

This website is run by a Celtic Hedgewitch and is dedicated to sharing knowledge, wisdom, thoughts and ideas about Hedgecraft, Herbalsim, Nature Magick, Shamanism, Traditional Witchcraft, and the Celtic Tradition.
    You will also find info, articles and more on all forms of Paganism, Heathenism, Magick and more!
    We have a forum you are welcome to join, and discuss and share your thoughts and ideas with others, or just socialize with your fellow Pagans, Witches and the like.
    The Bardic Circle is open to everyone, if you have an article, ritual, essay, spell, some artwork or anything you would like to share with the world, you can contact me.

It is aimed more toward Hedgecraft , but is open to everyone. The website is still a work in progress, but enough of it is up to give people and idea of how it is going to be. The forums are a "perk" of the website but are ready to go (as they are easier to create when you are learning code). The shop will be coming in a week or two.

Any insight and suggestions etc from you guys before I get to a point where it is difficult to make changes would be very much appreciated.

THANKS

http://walkingthehedge.net
    Last edited by Juniper138; January 20th, 2008 at 07:05 PM.