Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69

Thread: Who Is Your God/Goddess?

I've recently been called into the service of Ishtar and Lilith. Otherwise I have short interactions with some other deities.

I have been pulled in different directions lately. Most of the deities I connect with are from the Egyptian pantheon. But I have felt The Goddess Morrigan [Celtic ] has been calling me for years. I also feel very drawn to Macha and the Norse Goddess Freya.

"Madness takes its toll, please have exact change".

-Jessica [aka Whitewolf][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/White_Wolf1

My Paganspace page: http://www.paganspace.net/profile/whitewolf51

When began walkingthis path I called the God and the Goddess Cernunnos and Aradia after being taught those were their names. When I got in touch with my Celtic ancestry I identified them as The Morrighan and The Dagda. However, when I learned that they were names from other cultures I kinda just referred to them as the God and Goddess because I saw them being different from other deities even though they are aspects from one Divine.
    After learning about my Italian heritage and Stregheria I discovered that the God and the Goddess had more than one name but not the names of all the deities.
    In short I just call the Lord and Lady the God and the Goddess, I do follow the basic Wiccan view of Him being a horned solar god and Her a triple lunar goddess. However, I do sometimes identify them as Diana and Dianus, Uni and Tagni, Tana and Tanus, Jana and Janus, and Fana and Faunas but I consider them the same Beings just under those names.

Brigid is my patron (or is it matron?). I've followed Her for years now and she helps keep my evil black heart in line, lol. She is the one who reminds me that kindness and understanding is better than rage, plus she's getting me to appreciate poetry.

Goddess: Sekhmet / Bastet / Hathor
    God: Thoth and Ptah

Vidarr. Has been with me my whole life just never knew who he was.
    Exitus Acta probat
    "I cast magic missile into the darkness."
    THE GOD OF RANDOMIZED THWACKING and silly wars
    Current # of disciples: 42

I got most of my souls back.
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever" - the Replacements.

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69