Thread: Mars in Opposition to Pluto

Mars in Opposition to Pluto

Big Hug Monk! Hope you are doing very well!

Big eclipse, Mutable Cross with a Mars/Pluto opposition and Sun/Uranus Oppositions.....where was Juno (conjunct my Neptune)? It all sounds so crazy and war like and terrorist bombers fly to mind - made me think of you, my peaceful catastrophic astrologer friend!

Played out in my life with a very crazy last weekend, with neighbors calling the police on each other and the police coming to our place, looking for them. And we took a friend to the hospital with stroke symptoms. He will be fine. caught in time!

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; September 12th, 2007 at 11:07 AM.

Definitely been a tense time... especially at work this past week. (Doesn't help that almost all the women there have their cycles synched, so PMS was in full swing for everyone! LOL) Lots of backstabbing and vicious gossip at the office, everyone trying to get everyone else in trouble...

oh that would be my luck, the Gods must Love to torment me, Leave it to them to not forget about me in my time of mourning.

I found out the other nite about my father, and now the Gods want to play Basketball with my planets in MY HOUSES of all places...

11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Hi Kadynas and Xander,

Did your father die, Xander?

It can be frightening being an astrologer and seeing how certain "hard" aspects do tend to be "behind" tough things happening. I have read many astrology threads (on other sites far more than here) where astrologers; advanced and novice, keep busy scaring themselves and each other wondering about future squares and oppositions.

Yet, in the long haul astrology gives me hope and faith. Death has to happen sometime, and loss, and other hard lessons. Wired into the horoscope is the power we need to live fearlessly and bring light to the situation. The answer is there too - not just the hard news.

This Mars/Pluto opposition appears to be hitting us all personally so far. Mars is on my SN and Pluto is on my NN/Ceres/Venus complex. Today Mars enter's Cancer! Kiss the ground!

I am eager to FEEL this. We should all be able to feel all the Mars YANG energy shift from Mutable Gemini to solid Cardinal Cancer. Whew! Gemini is exhausting even without Mars in it - opposite Pluto in Sag. comjunct Galactic Center! Geez, talk about a hurricane!

I am all Fixed and Cardinal so these times of strong Mutable forces (oppositions and squares) are times of hard waiting for me - the Hangman card. These are times of endings, of cleaning things up, and it is all a flurry....

For those of us with no/few mutable planets, we are forced to wait out the storm, with folks and situations and dynamics flying all around us - until the dust settles and life goes Cardinal again. Mars will retrograde back into Gemini and back opposite to Pluto in the next months. Let it go let it go.... but lets do some research here and record our experiences!

RedRose

Hi RedRose,
    Havent talked to you in ages, ive been researching hermetic beliefs and the influence of the Royal Society over the Julian reform to the Gregorian Calendar in 1752.
    The first English Gregorian New Year was 00:00am on 1st Jan 1753 in London.

Obviously Sirius was still there on the M.C. by projected, That Pope Gregory XIII, put there on the first Gregorian New Year at 00:00am 1st Jan 1582.

But elected astrology happened again, as a rare alignment happened at New Year at midnight between Dec.31st 1752 and 1st Jan. 1753.

You can read about it from web-link, not only was Sirius on the M.C. but it was also conjunct Jupiter.....obviously electional and very Egyptian!

www.wisdomportal.com/Dates/1752Jupiter.html

I'm still researching, nice to hear from you!
    Monk.

Hi Monk,

Glad to hear you are busy doing your amazing calculations and research. Sounds so esoteric! Not me. I am still busy with harvesting apples and pears and plums - mostly drying them. Taurus Rising you know.

As for the Mars/Pluto opposition, I spoke too soon. Mars in Cancer is a not fun either. Seems like I have had every different kind of border dispute possible this last week. But at least it isn't mutable.

RedRose

Preparing for this next Mars retrograde

Mars retrogrades happen every two years, two months and they are often very intense times. Mars is slowing down and will stop and turn on November 15. Check the Houses where 15*Gemini-15* Cancer appear in your scope. It is so great to be forwarned so we can face our domestic disputes and thus USE the Mars energy.

Fated Events

As a rule, retrograde planets presage a period of seemingly inevitable or fated events, which relate to their sphere of influence. The retrograde phase is when the planet concerned pushes itself into our consciousness, overshadowing the energies of the other planets and so affecting our personalities (each planet symbolizes and affects specific parts of our makeup). It presents us with a series of events over which we seem to have little or no control, relating especially to the sign in which the retrogradation occurs. For example, Mars retrograde in emotional, home-oriented Cancer presents quite different sets of circumstances from those generated when he retrogrades into gossipy, intellectual Gemini.