Thread: The Day The Pentagon Was Supposed to Lift Off Into Space

is offline Putting the "Cuss" in Customer

The Day The Pentagon Was Supposed to Lift Off Into Space

Link

On Saturday, October 21, 1967, Washington, D.C., was rocked by a mass gathering. At least 100,000 people streamed into the nationís capital that autumn weekend, most of them college-age men and women, many of them students eligible for the military draft, all there to protest the Vietnam War. At the time, about 500 soldiers were dying in Vietnam every month, and more and more Americans were coming to dispute President Johnsonís resolve to prosecute the war to a successful conclusion. That weekend crowds of antiwar activists and GIs met face-to-face, and history was made.
    If it were somehow possible to get everyone (or close to everyone) on the planet to channel their energy in such a way, do you think it would be possible to move things?

If it is possible, it is important to remember the Pentagon is an extremely heavy object. 50,000 people probably wouldn't be enough. I'm unable to move even a tiny scrap of paper with my mind, so if I do have any power it is obviously less than that... lol :spinnysmi
    ďIf you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights Ė the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery Ė hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

100,000 The things I could do with such weight in numbers *cackles*
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

Adam and Meagan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

Founder of the Soli-Tarty movement - Pagan tarts unite (in my bedroom)

Quote Originally Posted by Laisrean View Post
    Link
    If it were somehow possible to get everyone (or close to everyone) on the planet to channel their energy in such a way, do you think it would be possible to move things?

If it is possible, it is important to remember the Pentagon is an extremely heavy object. 50,000 people probably wouldn't be enough. I'm unable to move even a tiny scrap of paper with my mind, so if I do have any power it is obviously less than that... lol :spinnysmi

Trained, focused energy matters more than scattered energy in bulk.