Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Mapping Mars Retrograde 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Shatril View Post
    Well the idea is to realize that this is just a short time in your life. They will be growing up so fast that you aren't going to be able to keep track of them and stop and realize that they are gone. Enjoy them now, while you can, as they grow up and leave soon enough and you will miss them when they are gone. Once the "Ah ha" moments start coming, they do keep coming even when you think your mind is occupied with minutiea. I know that this period seems like forever, I had those same feelings as my kids were in their pre-school years, but it really is a very short time in the scheme of a lifetime. Just relax and enjoy them, there will be plenty of time for the other stuff, and you will shortly have plenty of time for yourself. And might I add, you might not like that as much as the chaos of kids.

Shatril

But, but, but, I served MY sentence raising my own kids!! Why in the world did I ever sign up for this life to half raise my grandkids too??????:fpraise:I must have been insane!!!:hehehehe:

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    But, but, but, I served MY sentence raising my own kids!! Why in the world did I ever sign up for this life to half raise my grandkids too??????:fpraise:I must have been insane!!!:hehehehe:
    You know I have a theory about why we sign up for the types of lives we do. I call it the Ear Piercing. In the scheme of life the time that it takes to get your ears pierced is but a flash in the pan, so we get our ears pierce. It hurts like hell at the time, but it is quickly over, and we have something beautiful to show for it. It is the same with choosing our life. In the scheme of eternity, one life is but a flash in the pan. It hurts like hell at the time, but when it is over we have something beautiful to show for it.

Because we are locked into this space time continuum, we appear to live a very long time. If the life were not somewhat of a trial, we would not have too much to show. I like the saying, "Without trials there would be no growth." Just remember, we have eternity to play, so maybe this is just the trial of this life. Even by our standards of time, it is still short. Double mom duty though is tough, you are a good person for doing this. It would be much harder on those lovely babies to have to be cared for by a total strange that does not love them the way you do.

BB, Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

I picked one hell of a life for myself. Sheesh. *shudder* WTF was I THINKIN?????? :fpraise:I have had many people that know me and have seen what I have gone through in my life tell me there is no way they could do it. It's like, I didn't have an option, what else can I do? Just keep picking myself up and keep going, deal with the next thing as it gets here, and get through it, and go through the next. this life hasn't given me much recovery time between lessons. I really need to have a talk with myself over this one!!!!!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I picked one hell of a life for myself. Sheesh. *shudder* WTF was I THINKIN?????? :fpraise:I have had many people that know me and have seen what I have gone through in my life tell me there is no way they could do it. It's like, I didn't have an option, what else can I do? Just keep picking myself up and keep going, deal with the next thing as it gets here, and get through it, and go through the next. this life hasn't given me much recovery time between lessons. I really need to have a talk with myself over this one!!!!!
    You know, I once read in a Caroline Myss book that people who have the kind of life you have are getting close to their self-actualization and are heaping on the trials just to get it over with. It does seem that some people really have lots more trials and tribulations than others. I do want to say, that I'm glad it isn't me in those shoes, but I admire what it means for you as far as the lessons you are sending back to supreme consciousness.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

is offline The PG-13-safe Title holder - WooHoo!!
    ....a thousand angels dance around you....
    i think the same thing, and hear the same thing from others about moi...

....next time around i'm takin' a break, i deserve it...:hehehehe:
    "If there's a Heaven up above I know
    she's teaching angels how to love"
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --- Aristotle

"Friendship is the beginning of love; love is the beginning of life."
    ~Source Unknown

"And our scars remind us, that the past is real, I tear my heart open....just to feel..." ~ Papa Roach

"Yeah, I think I'll have more luck with the girl if I'm drunk, cause a drunk me is like a sober you"
    ~ one of my co-workers

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/cheshireeyes

"*shakes head* Without CE there would be no reason to drop by MW!" ~~~ lowlinora
    http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost....&postcount=114

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireEyes View Post
    i think the same thing, and hear the same thing from others about moi...

....next time around i'm takin' a break, i deserve it...:hehehehe:

I have noticed our similarities in this way many times. I can always feel your pain when you are going through rough times, because I feel it too. I find it also very humorous how we came to know each other and become friends through it. It's been one really strange ride the past few years, ain't it???:hehehehe:

Quote Originally Posted by Shatril View Post
    You know, I once read in a Caroline Myss book that people who have the kind of life you have are getting close to their self-actualization and are heaping on the trials just to get it over with. It does seem that some people really have lots more trials and tribulations than others. I do want to say, that I'm glad it isn't me in those shoes, but I admire what it means for you as far as the lessons you are sending back to supreme consciousness.

Shatril

I just keep thinking what a laugh the forces that be up there are getting out of what I have gotten myself into!

I have noticed our similarities in this way many times. I can always feel your pain when you are going through rough times, because I feel it too. I find it also very humorous how we came to know each other and become friends through it. It's been one really strange ride the past few years, ain't it???:hehehehe:
    yeah, specially how things started out with Kari, lol...

...but, good prevailed against evil once again!!! Lets hear it for the home team!!!

I think there are only prolly like seven or eight people who know how all that started...
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --- Aristotle

~Source Unknown

"And our scars remind us, that the past is real, I tear my heart open....just to feel..." ~ Papa Roach

"Yeah, I think I'll have more luck with the girl if I'm drunk, cause a drunk me is like a sober you"
    ~ one of my co-workers

"*shakes head* Without CE there would be no reason to drop by MW!" ~~~ lowlinora

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireEyes View Post
    yeah, specially how things started out with Kari, lol...

...but, good prevailed against evil once again!!! Lets hear it for the home team!!!

I think there are only prolly like seven or eight people who know how all that started...

Many of us are not even around here much any more. Some just lurk thankfully. We all probably have the craziest bonds on this whole forum!:hehehehe: What doesn't kill us makes us stronger I guess! Literally. I have learned so much from being on this forum, I am just about at two years on MW now, I think in Feb. That's alot of learning in a very little time. To think of what all I have been through in just the past two years, no wonder I am so doggoned tired! You too, CE!!! I do think we deserve a nice long rest! And you found the person of your dreams finally, that should make it an extra special beginning to the new year, now you two just have to move a little closer?????

Many of us are not even around here much any more. Some just lurk thankfully. We all probably have the craziest bonds on this whole forum!:hehehehe: What doesn't kill us makes us stronger I guess! Literally. I have learned so much from being on this forum, I am just about at two years on MW now, I think in Feb. That's alot of learning in a very little time. To think of what all I have been through in just the past two years, no wonder I am so doggoned tired! You too, CE!!! I do think we deserve a nice long rest! And you found the person of your dreams finally, that should make it an extra special beginning to the new year, now you two just have to move a little closer?????
    moving closer is easier said than done, a lot of issues still need to be addressed. Nothing's ever easy for me,lol.

Yeah, i'll be at two years in april. I think i deserve a long rest too, but i still have got alot to do, and so little time to do it. DOH!!!
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

~Source Unknown

~ one of my co-workers

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast