Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Mapping Mars Retrograde 2007

Thanks Plumedsnake,

You're right! Make that, "Anyway so much for not venturing out on the night when Mars is at 29* Gemini (just about to enter Cancer) is opposite Pluto conjunct Moon in Capricorn with fast angles to Saturn in Virgo! The heartbreak of karma! The beauty of it as well."

RR

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Hi All,
    She had been on her way to pick up her 5 year child who was with the father. The person in the other car was not hurt - thank Goddess.

Anyway so much for not venturing out on the night when Mars in Cancer is opposite Pluto conjunct Moon in Capricorn with fast angles to Saturn in Virgo! The heartbreak of karma! The beauty of it as well.

RR

Thank goodness it happened BEFORE she picked up the child, and not after. Hopefully the father would have put a stop to it though. Hopefully.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another thought, maybe the mothers "old " behavior, it seems to have been ongoing, is being traded for a new and safer life for the child. Hopefully maybe a new way of life for the mother also, to get treatment and new behavior?:fpraise:

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is offline The PG-13-safe Title holder - WooHoo!!
    ....a thousand angels dance around you....
    yeah, almost got into a fight last nite with 3 guys, still regret not finishing that properly...
    "If there's a Heaven up above I know
    she's teaching angels how to love"
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --- Aristotle

"Friendship is the beginning of love; love is the beginning of life."
    ~Source Unknown

"And our scars remind us, that the past is real, I tear my heart open....just to feel..." ~ Papa Roach

"Yeah, I think I'll have more luck with the girl if I'm drunk, cause a drunk me is like a sober you"
    ~ one of my co-workers

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/cheshireeyes

"*shakes head* Without CE there would be no reason to drop by MW!" ~~~ lowlinora
    http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost....&postcount=114

Hi Cheshireeyes,

Been thinking about you! Hope everything is improving for you. Yes, indeed, it does seem like this last pass of the Mars opposition Pluto combined with Mars entering Cancer again, is waking us up here. Saturn in Virgo is trined and sextiled to these planets - Captain Karma to the rescue. Thus I am very happy you avoided beating up three guys last night. This aspect is great for police making successful arrests, seemingly. This morning the police were in our neighborhood again and they did the neighborhood another great service. I've had more contact with the police in the last 24 hours than in the last 10 or more years combined. But it has been all for the good, all in all. Something about Saturn in Virgo does imply a "clean sweep".

RR

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19