Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Mapping Mars Retrograde 2007

Oh, yeah, Shatril, I can relate kind of. my ex-bf has been a good friend for well over a year now. When he moved out, he left the phone in his name. I was not on his account and couldn't do anything with it. I kept it paid the best I could, finally came to a point where there was no way I could pay it any more, and it got shut off. (I won't go into detail for once. He pretty much lived for free, never paying my parents rent for living here, while my parents made OUR housepayments on this house. He borrowed thousands of dollars from them also) so he gets a collection notice, for under 300 dollars which I planned to pay after x-mas as things fell into place. He sends me an e-mail announcing he is going to charge me with fraud for keeping the phone in his name. He tells me that I have to pay almost 500 dollars for this phone bill- I have the bill right here, he insists it is wrong, it is over 400. This says FINAL BILL. Gee, who am I gonna believe????? Yeah, He claims to have spent thousands of dollars on the bills at this house after he moved to Tulsa. Sorry, but my parents and I were not dumb, we kept careful track of everything my parents helped me pay because he refused to help with the bills he ran up. my parents also had to do the downpayment for this house. Yeah. What an idiot, and you can't tell him he is wrong, he is NEVER wrong, the only reality is his. One of those.
    This year just has not been starting out very good for very many people! My pregnant niece found out the mole she had removed was melanoma, and she also had an irregular pap. The pap, that happens all the time, it is hopefully probably nothing, the mole, well, that's gonna be bad. Both of these little items hit me within ten minutes of each other.:hehehehe: I think we need to order a new year, they gave us a faulty one!!!!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Hi Plumedsnake,

Yes you are right about being wrong about Mars.

RedRose
    Well it's good to be right about something, even if it is about being wrong.

Mars Retrograde Review

Here is Molly's explanation of this time:
    http://www.north-node.com/articles/mars-retrograde

Mars Retrograde happens every other year and lasts for approximately 70 to 80 days.

Planets in retrograde lose steam, clarity and direction. So with Mars turning retrograde, we feel like we are paddling upstream.

Mars is the planet of war, fighting, new beginnings, and the act of sex.
    How does Mars retrograde affect us?

* New projects and plans initiated now are likely to stall or not develop as expected.
    * Our energy level will be lower.
    * Accidents and arguments from impulsive actions and unrecognized anger will flare.
    * Health problems from stress that’s internalized are also much more likely during this time.

Think of capping a volcano and sending the energy back into the Earth— that’s what happens to each of us during this part of Mars’ cycle. That’s why some folks will explode with frustration and make very poor decisions and moves now, responding with violence and anger instead of patience and dialogue.

Things don’t go as fast as we want them to during Mars retrograde. The better use of this time is to wait, plan and accept compromises. Delays and detours may turn out to be valuable, as you discover something of worth along the way. This is an excellent time to go back over recent developments in your life with the aim of reviewing your goals and methods— significant adjustments made now can improve your chances in the future. This is the time to germinate seeds, and to work out the details and actions of something that will begin (be planted) after the retrograde period ends. Mars represents strength— and this is time to gather your strength, and reinforce your position, rather than burn up your reserves.

Anything new that is postponed during Mars retrograde is probably for the better. Everyone will have less energy to work with during this period of time; remember that when you demand service or conditions to change immediately.

Slow down and resist gambling on first time relationships and situations as the odds are poor that you will succeed or be satisfied from such in the long run. Aries and Scorpio birthsigns, ruled by Mars, especially. Keep your guns holstered and wait for Mars to resume direct motion. Times will change.

Bottom Line

Most of the conflicts and challenges that appear during Mars retrograde will be temporary— that’s why you need to keep focused on the big picture and the philosophy of what you are doing.

Mars retrograde is tremendously powerful, although the energy is not well-suited for forward motion. It is very well suited, however, for reinforcing or strengthening some aspect of your life.

Hi Lorrie and All,

Well, given this MarRx thing, I would prefer to say that 2008 has been slightly postponed this year, but it will happen. Come the end of January, at the beginning of Aquarius Month, 2008 will take off. Right now we are still reviewing and reworking the past.

Again MarsRX at present is not only going from Cancer into Gemini, but it is opposite Pluto and also Jupiter.....

Mars opposition Pluto....BOOM. Bomb! Explode.

Mars oppostition Pluto AND Jupiter - Expanded BOOM! Magnified BOMB! META EXPLOSION.

This is not a subtle moment. However, please note, this can be a GOOD thing or a bad/sad time. What astrologers can say universally about this dramatic aspect is that it is IMPORTANT and that the things that are happening are FATED. The election going in unpredicted ways; new things happening in your life that drastically change your future, bad things happening, earthquakes, war. Quick shifts up or down. The truth coming out suddenly and changing everything, forever. Britney losing her kids, with another on the way.

Hold you temper. Be as savy and smart as you can, and as non-reactive as you can. That is always the test of MarRx/Saturn RX. Surrender to your higher power. Let go. Understand that it is fated and you will look back with acceptance someday. If you can laugh, do so. If you can't stop laughing, calm down.

If nothing is happening on the outer planes, or if you have MarsRX natally, sit down and meditate (actually everyone should sit down and meditate...), sit down and pray and relax into big changes on the INNER planes. Do not go manic, do not go depressed. You are not the lowest thing ever and you are not Jesus either....or you are BOTH...keep to the middle way and let the extremes of your inner realms alone.

We will be through this in a few days. Usually if something "bad" is going to happen, it already has. Hillary already has loss big, and so has Britney.

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; January 6th, 2008 at 08:40 AM.

Oh dear, and here I am wanting to plan my gardens for spring. Maybe if I just plan what I may want to grow, and not the rest of it.... this phase is an important one because I plan to make a small scale sales nursery here, mostly herbs. These will also be used in my homemade bath products that I will sell year- round. Maybe just concentrate on ordering the things that I already know will be needed, and get them in the fridge or freezer to get them ready. If those get delayed, it won't matter as I am getting them plenty early! It sounds like a good time to put the seeds in the cold darkness. Now if it wasn't for this forum, I would have gone off running with all these plans and such, and be setting myself right up for trouble!! Yes, I really do think I did not accidentally fall into this forum. :fpraise: I plan to do my gardening by the planets.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Lorrie,

Actually planning and preparing, especially doing what you can do all by yourself -no meetings needed - are excellent MarRx activities. MarRx will move past the Pluto/Jupiter opposition in a few days, but in the meantime it is a great time to clean house, organize stuff, pursue projects you are already involved with.

I start university on Tueday. I finally got accepted and funded right before Mars turned retrograde and I have been in a holding pattern these last weeks waiting for this big lifestyle change to get going. By the time Mars goes direct, end of January, I imagine I will be past my "new and lost" stage and my new life will be well launched.

Another thing that happened right before Mars turned backwards was that Shatril and I started moderating this MW Astrology forum (and I started this thread!). Had we been asked AFTER Mars had gone retrograde, we might have said, "No!". But MarsRX is a great time to Release, Revamp, Review, Rework....and we hope by January 30 (when Mars goes direct) that this forum will be happily hopping!

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; January 6th, 2008 at 09:21 PM.

Here is an interesting blog article about this Saturn Retrograde.

http://www.new-visions.com/saturn-in...il-spring.html

With MarRx in Gemini and Saturn Retrograde in Virgo, the planet Mercury is being tested. Getting organized and cleaning up and healing communication and communication systems is currently UP.

RedRose

Negative Saturn Energy
    Much of the restrictive energy of Saturn retrograde deals with restructuring and reorganization. Because of this, people who are particularly sensitive may be inclined to become far more negatively analytical than is productive, and find themselves feeling anxious, overwhelmed, depressed or inferior.

This comes from the website that RR references above. It for sure explains a lot about how I have been feeling and dealing with myself lately. Lots of negative personal feedback has been going on with me. Well at least I know it will pass.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

I went looking today to see what astrologers are saying about the USA economy (in particular) tanking.

1. "There is going to be total upheaval in hierarchy, economic systems." - Jack Fertig

2. http://www.astrocenter.com/msn/2008SnapshotLanding.aspx

Global economic upheaval might cause larger personal expenses, and investments might not be as profitable as you had planned. Political tension worldwide could create a troubling atmosphere, and you might find yourself unusually irritable. Yet clever, insightful people who can sense the needs of a changing society will grow stronger by adapting and staying flexible. They might even find themselves suddenly wealthy. This year will NOT be a year to rationalize or to ignore the admonishments of economist. Very often we go through life wearing blinders like a horse, but those who take off those blinders and prepare for a rocky road can thrive in 2008.

First resolution:
    Get your own life in order — NOW. Whatever is uncertain, firm it up. Pay off as many debts as you can, and avoid running up any new ones. Start setting aside a little nest egg for yourself, and clear up any tension there may be between you and friends or family members to improve the mood.

Second resolution:
    Don’t depend on anyone but yourself to solve your problems. By taking matters into your own hands, you will be able to enact change in your life and in the lives of those close to you — if you want something done right, do it yourself! If you’re dissatisfied with your life, work to change it, perhaps by joining one of the grassroots movements that have been popping up like mushrooms all over the world.

Third resolution:
    Get involved. What cause appeals to you the most? Is it world peace, health and fitness for all, sustainable energy, or perhaps the rights of the weak, such as children and animals? Doing good for others will give you inspiration in other areas of your life, and overcoming obstacles will give you a sense of pride and accomplishment. Now is not the time to back down from a challenge — you could surprise yourself with how successfully you dealt with a difficult situation.

From Carl Boudreau
    http://carlboudreau.blogspot.com/200...rds-about.html

Turning Point

When Pluto enters Capricorn in late January 2008, the bias with respect to power will switch in favor of government by the people. It will also favor the economic empowerment of the masses.

This shift will create a world-wide push for political and economic reforms.

Responses Will Vary

Pluto’s power is explosive. But I think Pluto will not cause as much trouble for the world as it did the last two times it stimulated the Cancer/Capricorn axis.

This axis clearly seems related to the equitable distribution of political and economic power. Serious political and economic inequities are still rampant. However, political and economic power is still much more fairly distributed now.

The troubles Pluto causes this time will be proportional to the degree of political and economic injustice.

Beginning very soon, the idea of empowering the masses, politically and economically, will begin to become popular. These ideas will shape global thinking at a profound level and with immense and persistent force. The degree of trouble this causes will depend on the degree of resistance these ideas meet.

The struggle to achieve more equitable distribution of political power and economic benefits will not be over soon, either. Pluto re-enters Cancer in 2157, in about 150 years.

We are no longer talking only about new ideas and shifts in consciousness. The world is on the threshold of a major transformation on the physical, material level.

As my mind turns to ways to get myself and my farm off the grid. <sighs> I've been toying with this for a few years now, and I'm starting to think that the time has come. Thank goodness the Mars retro will be close to finished by the time Pluto moves into Capricorn, but the few days that Mars is still retrograde may just set the stage. When I see Barak Obama out there and his campaigne about standing for change and the people taking back the nation, it almost sounds like he is destined to be the next president cuz he appears to be sending the right message. Wonder what that is gonna mean.

Please stand by for news a 9:00

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast