Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Mapping Mars Retrograde 2007

because mars is going into gemini?

branwen, you and i have the same ascendant, though yours is 1 degree later than mine, and your IC/MC axis is 3 degrees earlier than mine. with us having aries rising, mars is our ruler, so we have no escape from the effects of this retrograde.

i just realized as i was reading this thread that i returned to mysticwicks right on the moment when mars crossed back into my 3rd house. jupiter also happens to be conjunct my natal neptune so i think it was a combination of needing to share my thoughts and feeling a strong pull toward the mystical/spiritual that brought me back here.
    "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
    - Gospel of Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by RainInanna View Post
    How can you determine where these things are in your chart right now?

(she says, a little overwhelmed with all the info available and a lil lost)
    you can make a chart at astro.com that shows you.

from the main page, go to 'more free horoscopes'

from there choose ;extended chart selection'

when you select the type of chart you want, choose natal chart and transits

here's your transits for today, the transiting planets are the green ones on the outside
    Last edited by punxzen; December 16th, 2007 at 03:19 AM.
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
    - Gospel of Thomas

Punxzen and all,

Yes! This next month (particarly these next two weeks) may well feel like a big Mercury Retrograde because MarRX is going back into Gemini (and Gemini is like that). Today Dec 23, 2007, MarRX is at 3* Cancer. For those who are buying gifts for people this season, I pray you bought them early. Consider staying home and making or baking gifts - or give coupons. Drive carefully. Put off signing any contracts until the end of January. Stay calm and go slow. Try not to be impatient. Loosings keys, missing calls, having to backtrack, forgetting your wallet at the gym, computer, stereo and phone problems....take it all with Grace. These are simply annoyances, not biggies. MarsRx is a test time and anything that is stuck will move soon.

Also think back to the end of September 2007. This was when Mars going forward crossed from Gemini into Cancer. Issues that came up then are being rehashed now, and then in January Mars will go over this spot one more time and that will be that!

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; December 23rd, 2007 at 02:11 PM.

:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla

OK, I guess that trip I wanted to make to buy a new book won't be happening today!!! Wow. We are under snowstorm warnings until tomorrow. There hasn't been much of anything except very high winds, which turned our past few days of rain into sheets of ice in places. I have been toying with the idea of going to get the book, I don't have many times with no kids to do things like this- there are places that are just not good to take two toddlers into. Barned and Noble is one of them. I was reluctant to go because I drive a big van, winds higher than 20 mph make it very difficult to drive, our winds have been over 50 mph today, I just read on another forum where the wind knocked my sisters bathroom window right out of the house ( ShaylaK on MW) . We have occasional 70 + mph winds today. The snow isn't supposed to get bad until later this evening. I kept thinking, just GO, I normally don't buy much for myself, too many other things more important. I have been catching up reading while still toying with the idea until I read this page! I guess I will spend the storm reading up, as long as we don't lose power, we had it blink already. . So, I guess I stay home and visit here instead. I am getting so many bookmarked pages, it will take forever to read up on all of them!!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by punxzen View Post
    here's your transits for today, the transiting planets are the green ones on the outside
    Sorry just saw this today. Awesome, thanks for letting me know!
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

Hi RainInnana,

See how Mars in the sky is going through your 7th House? This is about your one on one relationships. It is Libra-like. Deep relationship and soul union with a mate are more 8th House. The 7th House is a lot about all your best connection and also your enemies.

You may be learning to deal with people differently, to be more adroit, more or less assertive, as needed.

RedRose

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Hi All,

Mars is about to go retrograde which it does every 2.5 years. RedRose
    Interesting thread. A little point of correction though. Mars, as with all the other planets except mercury and venus, goes retrograde every year. Retrogrades coincide with when a planet is about to start being opposite the sun.
    The differences are mercury which go retrograde 3 times a year and venus . . . I can't remember how often venus goes retro.

Quote Originally Posted by plumedsnake View Post
    Interesting thread. A little point of correction though. Mars, as with all the other planets except mercury and venus, goes retrograde every year. Retrogrades coincide with when a planet is about to start being opposite the sun.
    The differences are mercury which go retrograde 3 times a year and venus . . . I can't remember how often venus goes retro.
    mars is special, according to wikipedia, it goes retrograde for 72 days every 25.6 months http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrogr...rograde_motion

i follow mars pretty close since it's my ruling planet, so i know mars was direct for all of 2006, and all the way to mid november this year. it last went direct in early december of 2005, about 2 weeks after uranus went direct. that moment saw me move from dallas to a life on the road til uranus went retrograde again the next summer, and i settled into a farm on kauai. i came home when mars came conjunct with uranus, immediately left again for ohio until mars crossed into my first house which is when i came home to dallas once again and began to get settled in. mars has now been hanging out around my 4th house cusp since late september, and since that time the stability of my domestic situation has been under fairly constant assault, though that assault has completely stopped since mars went retrograde. it's just the calm in the eye of the storm though, ill be moving again in the spring.
    Last edited by punxzen; December 26th, 2007 at 04:02 AM.
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

- Gospel of Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by punxzen View Post
    mars is special, according to wikipedia, it goes retrograde for 72 days every 25.6 months http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrogr...rograde_motion

i follow mars pretty close since it's my ruling planet, so i know mars was direct for all of 2006, and all the way to mid november this year. it last went direct in early december of 2005, about 2 weeks after uranus went direct. that moment saw me move from dallas to a life on the road til uranus went retrograde again the next summer, and i settled into a farm on kauai. i came home when mars came conjunct with uranus, immediately left again for ohio until mars crossed into my first house which is when i came home to dallas once again and began to get settled in. mars has now been hanging out around my 4th house cusp since late september, and since that time the stability of my domestic situation has been under fairly constant assault, though that assault has completely stopped since mars went retrograde. it's just the calm in the eye of the storm though, ill be moving again in the spring.

I could be wrong, I'm going to have to look at that a little closer again. Actually come to think of it, I probably am wrong.

Hi Plumedsnake,

Yes you are right about being wrong about Mars. Thankfully Mars only goes retrograde every 2.5 year-ish because frankly, MarsRX can be a bit of a drag - literally.

Today MarsRX is at 1* Cancer on it's way back into Gemini! Again everyone, be careful and stay grounded. Control your mouth as needed.

RedRose

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast