Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Mapping Mars Retrograde 2007

Ha, today MarRx is at 0*Cancer and the phone rang at 7am. My husband had been expecting a call from truck drivers delivering an out of town friend's pickup truck from Alaska. They were suppose to call us the day before they arrived to give some warning. But no, they call when they got here and woke up the house. And turns out they had no ramp to drive the truck off the semi and they wanted my husband to call a flat bed tow truck to get the pickup off the semi. Fine, except we are broke at the end of the month and the banks aren't open anyway and the friend didn't leave us any $. So we get another friend involved to help with $ and I start calling for a tow, but 5 companies fail to answer their phone. Turns out there are two early morning huge pile ups on two local Hwys. Finally I get hold of a tow company, but their computers are down....

GOOD MORNGGGGINNNGGG!

Three hours later, everything is handled. I enjoyed meeting the truck drivers and the tow truck driver and knowing that it was a MarRx going into Gemini sort of day, helped keep me calm and in good humor. Usually stuff happens at the beginning of a transit. That wasn't so bad.

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; December 29th, 2007 at 03:02 PM.

Hahahahaha, you should have heard the fun Against The Tide had yesterday trying to get to Canada to The Woman Monster's. Wow, what a trip he had- just like Murpheys Law!!!! He did finally make it, a whole day late after the delays, breakdowns, late trips, he had it all!!!:hehehehe:

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey, i had a pretty good day, and mars is squaring my natal mars. what gives?! where's my battle at?!

instead of having unexpected challenges pop up i got unexpected help from multiple directions making life so easy... too easy ... im scared to go to bed... mars squares my natal mars exact at 3:55 AM tonight. oh! im gonna have my battles in my dreams, natal mars in the 12th, duh
    Last edited by punxzen; December 30th, 2007 at 03:33 AM.
    "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
    - Gospel of Thomas

Hi Punxzen,

One of the things I find impossible about using astrology to predict things is that I can never say whether a transit will bring a blessing or a challenge. Nor can I say whether it will be an inner or outer blessing or challenge. I merely can predict that SOMETHING will happen and it will have a certain quality to it. Astrology is like the mapping the weather. Sometimes rain is a miracle blessing and sometimes rain is a flood of despair - all depends.

I have a Mercury RX natally and I tend to have everything work out during Mercury RX periods and otherwise life is one big juggling act.

Happy Mars is sending you blessings!

RedRose

I have had soooo many challenges lately that I'm about to collapse from stress exhaustion. The happy news is, that the past couple of days has found me receiving and acting upon some really positive stuff. So maybe this is the time to just relax for me. Frankly, for the most part I'm a happy camper.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

MarsRX still hanging at 0*Cancer and we are watching the energy and challenges shift. This will impact different people in different ways. Cancer, no matter what House, is deep into family dynamics. Gemini is fun. But it can also be scattered and too fast, prone to accidents and losing stuff and being the Fool! MarRx through Gemini can test our abilities to network and learn and communicate and converse. Multiple personalites and inner voices need to meditate as One; chant the same mantra for once, agree to belong to the same choir at least.

This morning I received a very funny video from a Gemini friend. She is not an over-the-line Gemini, she is not even in the train station. Nor am I. But she thought this video hilarious and so do I! It seems the puuuurfect "LIGHT UP EVERYONE!" _ oooops, I mean, "LIGHTEN UP EVERYONE!" Mars backwards Gemni silly crazy morning message! My belly aches from laughing....

Again, I promote clean air and deep breathing, and the Goddess for getting over that line, Sweet Jesus! But you have got to watch this!

From the Lawenrce Welk show, 40 years ago now, a (cough cough) Modern Spiritual!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3ecDYxOkg

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; December 30th, 2007 at 11:47 AM.

Mars being in retrograde explains a lot for me. I'm not sure how to interpret my chart though so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Sacredsin,

In regards to this MarsRX time, it is testing your 7th House. Below is a canned description of what that menas, Also Mars is conjuncting your Chiron which often feels very psychologically wounding or traumatic - like a sacrifice must be made, or simply unfair karma.

How does this fit?

RedrRose

http://www.cafeastrology.com/marstransitshouses.html

Mars Transits the Seventh House

Partnerships may suffer from ego conflicts, or adversaries may be challenging. Use this energy to work cooperatively on relationship problems. You may even find that you seem to need someone's help in order to do what you want to do during this cycle. Relationships are vivacious and dynamic during this period. When a difference arises, you are quick to settle it, and have little patience for sweeping matters under the rug. Your close personal relationships are lively during this cycle--full of conflicts and resolutions or reconciliations.

I have Cancer in my 11th house for 4 degrees, then in my 12th. I have no idea how it all relates, but it has alot to do with the life work for this life, letting go of the old. I have been doing alot of that. Maybe part of it is that I have had no kids for several days, and this hasn't happened in over a year and a half now, so my mind has been able to make itself heard? I don't know, but I have been dealing with putting many things into the past, and many" lightbulb" :idea: moments to help me along the way.
    Now I am trying to figure out how to mix constant kids without losing my mind. :fpraise:I know I won't see many more times like this where I have no kids for more than two days at the most.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    I have Cancer in my 11th house for 4 degrees, then in my 12th. I have no idea how it all relates, but it has alot to do with the life work for this life, letting go of the old. I have been doing alot of that. Maybe part of it is that I have had no kids for several days, and this hasn't happened in over a year and a half now, so my mind has been able to make itself heard? I don't know, but I have been dealing with putting many things into the past, and many" lightbulb" :idea: moments to help me along the way.
    Now I am trying to figure out how to mix constant kids without losing my mind. :fpraise:I know I won't see many more times like this where I have no kids for more than two days at the most.
    Well the idea is to realize that this is just a short time in your life. They will be growing up so fast that you aren't going to be able to keep track of them and stop and realize that they are gone. Enjoy them now, while you can, as they grow up and leave soon enough and you will miss them when they are gone. Once the "Ah ha" moments start coming, they do keep coming even when you think your mind is occupied with minutiea. I know that this period seems like forever, I had those same feelings as my kids were in their pre-school years, but it really is a very short time in the scheme of a lifetime. Just relax and enjoy them, there will be plenty of time for the other stuff, and you will shortly have plenty of time for yourself. And might I add, you might not like that as much as the chaos of kids.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast