Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Mapping Mars Retrograde 2007

It'll all fall into place when it is ready to. Really it will. At least now that I am understanding more of my birth chart, I can see how things would have been alot easier to handle if I had known this stuff before. But I wasn't meant to understand astrology yet, so I guess I was supposed to feel like a suicidal maniac for most of the past year! Yikes what a nasty one it was. Now I look at my chart and say "DUH!!!"

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is offline The PG-13-safe Title holder - WooHoo!!
    ....a thousand angels dance around you....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    It'll all fall into place when it is ready to. Really it will. At least now that I am understanding more of my birth chart, I can see how things would have been alot easier to handle if I had known this stuff before. But I wasn't meant to understand astrology yet, so I guess I was supposed to feel like a suicidal maniac for most of the past year! Yikes what a nasty one it was. Now I look at my chart and say "DUH!!!"
    i've never been one for patience, too much sag in my chart, its ALL over...:rollingla

so i can PRETEND with patience but it ain't real....
    "If there's a Heaven up above I know
    she's teaching angels how to love"
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --- Aristotle

"Friendship is the beginning of love; love is the beginning of life."
    ~Source Unknown

"And our scars remind us, that the past is real, I tear my heart open....just to feel..." ~ Papa Roach

"Yeah, I think I'll have more luck with the girl if I'm drunk, cause a drunk me is like a sober you"
    ~ one of my co-workers

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/cheshireeyes

"*shakes head* Without CE there would be no reason to drop by MW!" ~~~ lowlinora
    http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost....&postcount=114

My chart is all fire fire and more fire.( I have a son that has managed more than once to set a lake on fire, go figure. :hehehehe: ) I have to be careful to keep myself in check. My ex-hubby took care of most of the temper part of me many years ago. With all that fire in my chart, you'd think I wouldn't be so doggone cold all the time! I guess that means it is time to crawl back under my nice warm blankie and read more of my new astrology book. :fpraise: I will probably have to fight both dogs to get it back now too! Spoiled puppies. It is the Spititual Astrology one, I cannot get over how much the book and the past life tarot readings I have done are so much alike.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My chart is all fire fire and more fire.( I have a son that has managed more than once to set a lake on fire, go figure. :hehehehe: ) I have to be careful to keep myself in check. My ex-hubby took care of most of the temper part of me many years ago. With all that fire in my chart, you'd think I wouldn't be so doggone cold all the time! I guess that means it is time to crawl back under my nice warm blankie and read more of my new astrology book. :fpraise: I will probably have to fight both dogs to get it back now too! Spoiled puppies. It is the Spititual Astrology one, I cannot get over how much the book and the past life tarot readings I have done are so much alike.
    i've got alot of fire and air in me, i don't have a temper, had to get that under control early on, 'specially with what i'm capable of....
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --- Aristotle

~Source Unknown

"And our scars remind us, that the past is real, I tear my heart open....just to feel..." ~ Papa Roach

"Yeah, I think I'll have more luck with the girl if I'm drunk, cause a drunk me is like a sober you"
    ~ one of my co-workers

"*shakes head* Without CE there would be no reason to drop by MW!" ~~~ lowlinora

Big hug CheshireEyes and Lorrie,

I haven't looked at Cheshire's scope but Lorrie has a Cancer NN in the 12 House. This means that being spiritual and serviceful, nurturing and mystical is her soul's purpose this time. That Uranus/Pluto conjunction in the 2nd House can make security blow up, until it is balanced by serious 8th House activity. Lorrie's Moon (heart) is also in the 8th House, so doing this Pagan thing, including astrology, is key to Lorrie's life goals and soul's success. With Cancer NN she is suppose to be the nurturer. Learning to meditate, upon rising and going to bed, helps, learning to meditate in the middle of chaos and noise is good too.

Folks with Cancer and Capricorn NNs and SNs sacrifice a lot and we suffer and we wonder and complain a bit, because it doesn't seem fair. "Why me?" syndrome is key to our quest, in truth. Remember Job? He had a Capricorn NN, his wife had the Cancer NN!

With the Cancer/Capricorn NN/SN axis, it all comes together and works out great as we get older and older.

Lorrie has been experiencing Pluto transitting all those intercepted planets, which was hell for sure....but it is over. She can now begin to rest and rejoice and integrate; forgive herself as needed, forgive everyone else, and meditate everyday. Again, Lorrie is here to be a spiritual success, a spiritual person this life, and do it in a Cancer Moon Mama way.

This MarsRX time started close to Lorrie's NN in Cancer and it will get back to that conjunction come April/May 08. That should really light up her destiny. Stayed tuned.

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; January 1st, 2008 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Big hug CheshireEyes and Lorrie,

I haven't looked at Cheshire's scope but Lorrie has a Cancer NN in the 12 House. This means that being spiritual and serviceful, nurturing and mystical is her soul's purpose this time. That Uranus/Pluto conjunction in the 2nd House can make security blow up, until it is balanced by serious 8th House activity. Lorrie's Moon (heart) is also in the 8th House, so doing this Pagan thing, including astrology, is key to Lorrie's life goals and soul's success. With Cancer NN she is suppose to be the nurturer. Learning to meditate, upon rising and going to bed, helps, learning to meditate in the middle of chaos and noise is good too.

Folks with Cancer and Capricorn NNs and SNs sacrifice a lot and we suffer and we wonder and complain a bit, because it doesn't seem fair. "Why me?" syndrome is key to our quest, in truth. Remember Job? He had a Capricorn NN, his wife had the Cancer NN!

With the Cancer/Capricorn NN/SN axis, it all comes together and works out great as we get older and older.

Lorrie has been experiencing Pluto transitting all those intercepted planets, which was hell for sure....but it is over. She can now begin to rest and rejoice and integrate; forgive herself as needed, forgive everyone else, and meditate everyday. Again, Lorrie is here to be a spiritual success, a spiritual person this life, and do it in a Cancer Moon Mama way.

This MarsRX time started close to Lorrie's NN in Cancer and it will get back to that conjunction come April/May 08. That should really light up her destiny. Stayed tuned.

RedRose
    are u my guide thru the realm of dungeons and dragons....or just astrology....sorry, i'm drunk, i'm surly and i'm WAAAY cute (as Glowy would say)

i was born 12/11/71 6:46 am in Stratford, NJ, 08021....and yeah, i've got many issues in my birthchart, lol
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

~Source Unknown

~ one of my co-workers

CheshireEyes,

Here is your chart. There is just soooo much going on in that thing that I really don't know where to start. You have two grand trines, that form a star of david configuration. You have a Stellium in the first house in Saggitarius that consist of Jupiter, the Sun, and Mercury Rx. You have Virgo/Pices interceptions, and you have Taurus/Scorpio duplicated. You are all air/fire and Cardinal Mutable. Your planet confiugation is mostly scattered, however the predominate number of planets are on the is in the first quadrant. You see yourself as an independent individual, capable of organising your own life. You could be self-centred. The planets in this quadrant will highlight the areas of life in which you want to express yourself. You have no fixed planets which means that you flit around a lot, finding it difficult to concentrate in one area. You like change. Your Mutable planets are strong, which means that you might like to put things off. You also expect others to be as flexible as you are. (I resemble this)

The Balance of Elements is Strong Fire & Air You are a highly-motivated person with many goals and aspirations for the future. You are vital and spontaneous, often enjoying the challenge of travelling down new and adventurous roads in your life. Your enthusiasm can seem a little irrepressible. A weakness may be that you don't like to deal with the mundane chores of daily life. You may be given to exageration. You are objective and philosophical, preferring to view life from an intellectual perspective. Your rational mind will outweigh your feelings every time, as you consider the world of emotions to be irrational. You have a high sense of fairness, and a logical thought process. Your weakness lies in the fact that you view emotions in a disparaging light.

This is the highlight of the balances of your elements, houses, and quadrants. I will let RedRose jump in with some stuff here.

I will also post your chart over in the Interceptions Thread for you as RR and I would love to hear your stories as regards this.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Quote Originally Posted by Shatril View Post
    CheshireEyes,

Here is your chart. There is just soooo much going on in that thing that I really don't know where to start. You have two grand trines, that form a star of david configuration. You have a Stellium in the first house in Saggitarius that consist of Jupiter, the Sun, and Mercury Rx. You have Virgo/Pices interceptions, and you have Taurus/Scorpio duplicated. You are all air/fire and Cardinal Mutable. Your planet confiugation is mostly scattered, however the predominate number of planets are on the is in the first quadrant. You see yourself as an independent individual, capable of organising your own life. You could be self-centred. The planets in this quadrant will highlight the areas of life in which you want to express yourself. You have no fixed planets which means that you flit around a lot, finding it difficult to concentrate in one area. You like change. Your Mutable planets are strong, which means that you might like to put things off. You also expect others to be as flexible as you are. (I resemble this)

The Balance of Elements is Strong Fire & Air You are a highly-motivated person with many goals and aspirations for the future. You are vital and spontaneous, often enjoying the challenge of travelling down new and adventurous roads in your life. Your enthusiasm can seem a little irrepressible. A weakness may be that you don't like to deal with the mundane chores of daily life. You may be given to exageration. You are objective and philosophical, preferring to view life from an intellectual perspective. Your rational mind will outweigh your feelings every time, as you consider the world of emotions to be irrational. You have a high sense of fairness, and a logical thought process. Your weakness lies in the fact that you view emotions in a disparaging light.

This is the highlight of the balances of your elements, houses, and quadrants. I will let RedRose jump in with some stuff here.

I will also post your chart over in the Interceptions Thread for you as RR and I would love to hear your stories as regards this.

Shatril
    *blushes* thanks Shatril!! :fpraise:
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

~Source Unknown

~ one of my co-workers

Oh, wow, CE!! How awesome is that?? Well, not for you I am sure but, dang! That's what I mean about it all being in my charts, right there, but I for the life of me couldn't understand astrology,no matter how bad I wanted to. I kinda fell into this astrology forum accidently too, and am finding it was no accident, and I have the feeling the same may be for you. I have really learned alot in just these few weeks of following the discussions, I went and tracked down the times of birth for my kids and their kids and am kinda referencing them all as I learn each thing, it helps to see several other charts to compare the different ways each subject affects a chart. My biggest problem in reading the charts is still how a chart of today compared with the birth chart shows what is going on where today. I guess I still have to understand the basics before my mind will allow me to take that step yet. My two main goals that I really wanted to do was to understand herbs and astrology. Herbs I am comfortable with , and now I am at last able to learn the astrology.
    Spiritual, yes, I have always had to be connected to religion in some way, and have always admired nuns, their devotion was so much like mine, but being a nun was out of the question for me. ( In the book about spiritual astrology I am reading, the first thing in the book showed me that in my last life I had lived in some sort of group type place, an orphanage or nunnery.!)I began born Lutheran, which I still think is a beautiful belief, but it didn't quite do it. Several years ago now I turned to born again Christian. (My son and I did these same changes at the same time without knowledge the other was doing it, right down to the current pagan, where we both feel we are home, we have the same NN so far.) my son came home all excited one night, I was asleep, he often woke me up excited about one thing or another- we were always very very close. He had been learning about wicca from one of his friends, he was so excited because I had taught my kids about our "abilities" to use energy and make things happen with it at a responsible age. We were taught of course that this was of the devil, and hid it and were afraid to do much with it. Here he and learned that there were many many people just like us. We both began our pagan paths. I don't follow wicca, but am strong pagan heart, at last I found where I was home. Funny thing that, it all happened immediatly following ( my son and I again both did this with no knowledge of the other) we "gave our lives to God, to do with us what ever we were needed to do" Within a few weeks, I had a "visitor" that told me my world was about to turn upside down so completely that I would not recognize it. That I had to be strong, and allow these changes to happen no matter how odd they seemed to be." Soon, our lives fell apart, one thing after another after another. I forgot my visitor, I was depressed, suicidal, confused and angry. I could not understand why all this was happening, constantly wondered what I had done to deserve this. ( yeah, sounds VERY familiar doesn't it?) I will leave out the details here, this was about the time we turned to paganism. About 7 months later, while all had fallen around my feet, I had pulled out of the depression and had begun to try to put the pieces back together. Suddenly it hit me like a brick wall. My memory of my visitor hit me, and I realized, I had just got exactly what I had asked for. I asked God to put me where ever He needed me to be. I went running around the house yelling like a maniac. It was then that I found out my son had given himself over also, at the same time, almost the same day. I was put in the woods, in the middle of almost nowhere, nature not only outside my back door, but occasionally walking INTO my back door . I have turned into a crazy ol weird hermit lady. I am closely tied to the nature here. my closeness to Diety is very strong because I see it everywhere I look. Mothering? Nonstop, even if I want it to stop for a break! I babysit from 5am to 12:30am for my 3 grandkids, and I have one more due in April. I have always taken care of others, usually kids. I don't know how to do anything else. I am called MOM by many many people.
    Sorry this ran on so long, it just amazes me how my chart shows all of this! And I wasn't allowed to understand it until the Pluto ride was done. You have all been really excellent teachers, and I look forward to what I will learn next!

Oh, wow, CE!! How awesome is that?? Well, not for you I am sure but, dang! That's what I mean about it all being in my charts, right there, but I for the life of me couldn't understand astrology,no matter how bad I wanted to. I kinda fell into this astrology forum accidently too, and am finding it was no accident, and I have the feeling the same may be for you. I have really learned alot in just these few weeks of following the discussions, I went and tracked down the times of birth for my kids and their kids and am kinda referencing them all as I learn each thing, it helps to see several other charts to compare the different ways each subject affects a chart. My biggest problem in reading the charts is still how a chart of today compared with the birth chart shows what is going on where today. I guess I still have to understand the basics before my mind will allow me to take that step yet. My two main goals that I really wanted to do was to understand herbs and astrology. Herbs I am comfortable with , and now I am at last able to learn the astrology.
    Spiritual, yes, I have always had to be connected to religion in some way, and have always admired nuns, their devotion was so much like mine, but being a nun was out of the question for me. ( In the book about spiritual astrology I am reading, the first thing in the book showed me that in my last life I had lived in some sort of group type place, an orphanage or nunnery.!)I began born Lutheran, which I still think is a beautiful belief, but it didn't quite do it. Several years ago now I turned to born again Christian. (My son and I did these same changes at the same time without knowledge the other was doing it, right down to the current pagan, where we both feel we are home, we have the same NN so far.) my son came home all excited one night, I was asleep, he often woke me up excited about one thing or another- we were always very very close. He had been learning about wicca from one of his friends, he was so excited because I had taught my kids about our "abilities" to use energy and make things happen with it at a responsible age. We were taught of course that this was of the devil, and hid it and were afraid to do much with it. Here he and learned that there were many many people just like us. We both began our pagan paths. I don't follow wicca, but am strong pagan heart, at last I found where I was home. Funny thing that, it all happened immediatly following ( my son and I again both did this with no knowledge of the other) we "gave our lives to God, to do with us what ever we were needed to do" Within a few weeks, I had a "visitor" that told me my world was about to turn upside down so completely that I would not recognize it. That I had to be strong, and allow these changes to happen no matter how odd they seemed to be." Soon, our lives fell apart, one thing after another after another. I forgot my visitor, I was depressed, suicidal, confused and angry. I could not understand why all this was happening, constantly wondered what I had done to deserve this. ( yeah, sounds VERY familiar doesn't it?) I will leave out the details here, this was about the time we turned to paganism. About 7 months later, while all had fallen around my feet, I had pulled out of the depression and had begun to try to put the pieces back together. Suddenly it hit me like a brick wall. My memory of my visitor hit me, and I realized, I had just got exactly what I had asked for. I asked God to put me where ever He needed me to be. I went running around the house yelling like a maniac. It was then that I found out my son had given himself over also, at the same time, almost the same day. I was put in the woods, in the middle of almost nowhere, nature not only outside my back door, but occasionally walking INTO my back door . I have turned into a crazy ol weird hermit lady. I am closely tied to the nature here. my closeness to Diety is very strong because I see it everywhere I look. Mothering? Nonstop, even if I want it to stop for a break! I babysit from 5am to 12:30am for my 3 grandkids, and I have one more due in April. I have always taken care of others, usually kids. I don't know how to do anything else. I am called MOM by many many people.
    Sorry this ran on so long, it just amazes me how my chart shows all of this! And I wasn't allowed to understand it until the Pluto ride was done. You have all been really excellent teachers, and I look forward to what I will learn next!
    no, really, Lorrie, tell us how you really feel....
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

~Source Unknown

~ one of my co-workers

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast