Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Mapping Mars Retrograde 2007

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireEyes View Post
    no, really, Lorrie, tell us how you really feel....

Ah, no, I couldn't, my Sagg modesty just would not allow it!!!!
    My ADD gets in my way and I just keep typing away whatever is in my mind. I am trying to get a handle on that, so far Ginko Biloba(?) is a huge help.:fpraise:

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    Ah, no, I couldn't, my Sagg modesty just would not allow it!!!!
    My ADD gets in my way and I just keep typing away whatever is in my mind. I am trying to get a handle on that, so far Ginko Biloba(?) is a huge help.:fpraise:
    Well I did not mind the information. It gives us more emprical evidence that astrology is worth studying.

It is also refreshing to see how you consider that Christianity and Paganism worked together to bring you to the place that you are now.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

I feel that Christianity gave me the closeness of Spirit, showed me devotion and love, paganism taught me how to FIND that Spirit around me, in me,everywhere. It put my spirituality together with nature, my second love, and made it ONE. It showed me what Christianity was missing in my life. I do feel very possibly, and it hints both in my astrology and tarot past lives, that I may actually have been some sort of clergy or nun in one of the last lives, most likely the last one. This life reconnected me with that archetype, and then led me to paganism to expand the archetype further into the "universal energies that be" all around. This is where the energies that be needed me, a hermit in the middle of nature, at one with the nature all around me. My masters and teachers are not physical, I have learned little from mortals. Out here I can hear my teachings. I am empathically tied to nature out here, which really sucks when a coyote grabs ahold of prey, ouch that's painful when it happens close to the house, and the pain of the part of the woods where someone went through chopping up the trees. They taught me to not give strength to the dying, it can prolong the pain, send comfort instead. I tried to send them strength and the whole place cried out to stop. I believe we are all put in places spaced out to help heal the earth the best we can, our own little section at a time. This area needed someone, and that is why I ended up here.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Shatril View Post
    Well I did not mind the information. It gives us more emprical evidence that astrology is worth studying.

It is also refreshing to see how you consider that Christianity and Paganism worked together to bring you to the place that you are now.

Shatril
    CE doesn't mind it either, he is a loveable tease! poor Glowy, if she could only know what she has gotten herself into. Or, maybe it is CE that has gotten himself into something.........hmmm. This could be interesting!

is offline The PG-13-safe Title holder - WooHoo!!
    ....a thousand angels dance around you....
    CE doesn't mind it either, he is a loveable tease! poor Glowy, if she could only know what she has gotten herself into. Or, maybe it is CE that has gotten himself into something.........hmmm. This could be interesting!
    "If there's a Heaven up above I know
    she's teaching angels how to love"
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --- Aristotle

"Friendship is the beginning of love; love is the beginning of life."
    ~Source Unknown

"And our scars remind us, that the past is real, I tear my heart open....just to feel..." ~ Papa Roach

"Yeah, I think I'll have more luck with the girl if I'm drunk, cause a drunk me is like a sober you"
    ~ one of my co-workers

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/cheshireeyes

"*shakes head* Without CE there would be no reason to drop by MW!" ~~~ lowlinora
    http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost....&postcount=114

is offline Fear me, you lords and lady preachers!
    I think she means she wants pictures.

Additionally, I'm starting to be... interested in astrology, and will be reading this thread and others once I get some more time on my hands. Shatril, thanks for posting things like that here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wit beyond measure is Man's greatest treasure.
    - Ravenclaw proverb

Sig by: Laoghaire

Quote Originally Posted by Myzterio View Post
    I think she means she wants pictures.

Additionally, I'm starting to be... interested in astrology, and will be reading this thread and others once I get some more time on my hands. Shatril, thanks for posting things like that here.
    They have a nice link to get your birth chart done, it only takes a few minutes, and post it on the threads, they can help you sort it all out, they take it one step at a time so that it isn't so overwhelming.

Hi Lorrie!

Thanks for your enthusiasm and praise of astrology and MW astrologers! I think for those of us with extra challenging lives, we do wonder if we aren't doing something wrong. Our horoscopes show us the truth; that we are suppose to have challenging lives. And astrology can also help us figure out how to ease our burden.

I was checking out this website about North and South Nodes and thought you would enjoy reading what they say about you!

RedRose

http://www.mooncatsastrology.com/astro/lunarnodes.htm

*North Node in 12th House

You are finding peace, solace and spiritual meaning in this life. You will make fortunate contacts with those who are able to give selflessly, and with spiritual teachers and higher spiritual powers.

*South Node in 6th House

You need to break away from obsessive, perfectionist habits

*North Node in Cancer

You are learning to care for and nurture others in this life. You will make fortunate contacts with people who nurture and care for you.

*South Node in Capricorn

You need to break away from strong ambitions and over-concern about your achievements and reputation.

Hi Cheshire Eyes,

You have Pluto conjunct your Midheaven which is very interesting and sometimes fairly dramatic. Here is one description of this:

http://www.geocities.com/rbltre/astr....html#conjunct

Pluto Conjunct Midheaven: You can perceive the workings of the subtle forces of nature and have the insight and impetus to be a spiritual leader. If you're highly evolved, you may have an important spiritual mission to perform that results in the regeneration of the forces controlling society. Your actions have a subtle and far-reaching effect on your environment and you're able to use occult and intuitive forces to influence those in power. You're usually brilliant in business, often achieving fame (or notoriety if you use ruthless means to achieve your goals) in your field which often involves highly sophisticated techniques, science or occult. You tend to constantly remake your professional and public standing.

RR

Welcome Myzterio,

Head over to:

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

Generate a horoscope and post it in our CHART REQUEST section! We will be glad to take a peak and share what we see.

RedRose

is offline The PG-13-safe Title holder - WooHoo!!
    ....a thousand angels dance around you....
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Hi Cheshire Eyes,

You have Pluto conjunct your Midheaven which is very interesting and sometimes fairly dramatic. Here is one description of this:

http://www.geocities.com/rbltre/astr....html#conjunct

Pluto Conjunct Midheaven: You can perceive the workings of the subtle forces of nature and have the insight and impetus to be a spiritual leader. If you're highly evolved, you may have an important spiritual mission to perform that results in the regeneration of the forces controlling society. Your actions have a subtle and far-reaching effect on your environment and you're able to use occult and intuitive forces to influence those in power. You're usually brilliant in business, often achieving fame (or notoriety if you use ruthless means to achieve your goals) in your field which often involves highly sophisticated techniques, science or occult. You tend to constantly remake your professional and public standing.

RR

Welcome Myzterio,

Head over to:

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

Generate a horoscope and post it in our CHART REQUEST section! We will be glad to take a peak and share what we see.

RedRose
    you've no idea how on point you truly are, RR....
    "If there's a Heaven up above I know
    she's teaching angels how to love"
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --- Aristotle

"Friendship is the beginning of love; love is the beginning of life."
    ~Source Unknown

"And our scars remind us, that the past is real, I tear my heart open....just to feel..." ~ Papa Roach

"Yeah, I think I'll have more luck with the girl if I'm drunk, cause a drunk me is like a sober you"
    ~ one of my co-workers

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/cheshireeyes

"*shakes head* Without CE there would be no reason to drop by MW!" ~~~ lowlinora
    http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost....&postcount=114

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast