Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Mapping Mars Retrograde 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Myzterio View Post
    I think she means she wants pictures.

Additionally, I'm starting to be... interested in astrology, and will be reading this thread and others once I get some more time on my hands. Shatril, thanks for posting things like that here.
    Thank you. I look forward to seeing your astrology chart.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Hi All,

It is January 3, 2008 and MarRx is at 28* Gemini - and we haven't really talked about how MarRx has also been opposite Pluto/Jupiter these last few days too! Yesterday I dematerialized my keys at the grocery store. I walked in with them but I could not find them when I came out. I had already had to visit my bank twice because the first time they failed to give me the money I asked for. I said, "200.00" and they hear "100.00". I discovered their mistake when I went to pay a $200 payment and only had $100. So I had to backtrack to the bank and then back to pay the payment, and my last errand was the store and that is where my car keys evaborated....

I had an important job in 15 minutes and no way to get to it....

Sat down and did a grounding meditation. Told myself to not sweat the little stuff and prayed and released. Then I re-entered the store to look again, and almost ran into the store worker waving my keys announcing that she had found them in the grocery basket.

And my Gemini son arrives today for a whirlwind 3 day visit!

My Gemini friend actually told me she was going to visit her friend in a nearby town 5 times yesterday. Each time she failed to get in her car at the time she had told me she would. But she made sure to tell me that she had changed her mind and she set a new time. As of this morning she has not left but she says she will go at 10am.

Notice how more people are posting on the internet, and otherwsie all talking at the same time!

AHHHHH Gemini!

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; January 3rd, 2008 at 12:40 PM.

I have to say that I have had a pressure release in the last couple of days. I feel great today. Things seem to be working well, and I'm a happy camper. There has to be something else going on here, so gonna take a quick look at my chart.

Shatril

I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

I hate having to do anything twice!!!!:fpraise:Especially when the first time was bad enough. I made sure to make a good list to go to the store so I wouldn't have to go back for anything!! So far I haven't thought of anything that I forgot.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is offline The PG-13-safe Title holder - WooHoo!!
    ....a thousand angels dance around you....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    I hate having to do anything twice!!!!:fpraise:Especially when the first time was bad enough. I made sure to make a good list to go to the store so I wouldn't have to go back for anything!! So far I haven't thought of anything that I forgot.
    thats cause you forgot it!!!
    "If there's a Heaven up above I know
    she's teaching angels how to love"
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --- Aristotle

"Friendship is the beginning of love; love is the beginning of life."
    ~Source Unknown

"And our scars remind us, that the past is real, I tear my heart open....just to feel..." ~ Papa Roach

"Yeah, I think I'll have more luck with the girl if I'm drunk, cause a drunk me is like a sober you"
    ~ one of my co-workers

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/cheshireeyes

"*shakes head* Without CE there would be no reason to drop by MW!" ~~~ lowlinora
    http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost....&postcount=114

Tell me about it, I KNOW there has to be something..................it's gonna be something that I really needed, and I will figure it out as soon as the little convenience store around the corner closes, yes, I am in the middle of nowhere and have a convenience store around the corner, awesome, I love those people, as do everyone else out here!!!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is offline The PG-13-safe Title holder - WooHoo!!
    ....a thousand angels dance around you....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    Tell me about it, I KNOW there has to be something..................it's gonna be something that I really needed, and I will figure it out as soon as the little convenience store around the corner closes, yes, I am in the middle of nowhere and have a convenience store around the corner, awesome, I love those people, as do everyone else out here!!!
    they prolly charge u like $7 for a quart of milk too, right?:rollingla
    "If there's a Heaven up above I know
    she's teaching angels how to love"
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --- Aristotle

"Friendship is the beginning of love; love is the beginning of life."
    ~Source Unknown

"And our scars remind us, that the past is real, I tear my heart open....just to feel..." ~ Papa Roach

"Yeah, I think I'll have more luck with the girl if I'm drunk, cause a drunk me is like a sober you"
    ~ one of my co-workers

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/cheshireeyes

"*shakes head* Without CE there would be no reason to drop by MW!" ~~~ lowlinora
    http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost....&postcount=114

Last few days for me has just been a scramble to do juggle family Xmas dinners, DH's night shifts, more adoption process stuff, baby teething, starting the job hunt, and getting my drivers handbook out again so I can get my license. I've been thinking about resolutions or goals for this year and I have a feeling I'm going to be so busy at the beginning I don't think I want to add anything else. Won't it be enough to go back to work, get the boys in daycare, adopt my nephew, and get my license, what other resolution could I make
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

Well I spoke too soon. Last night my husband of 28 years did something soooo unexpected that it threw me into a cold, angry, gray funk. I'm gonna have to get back to everyone on this, cuz I'm too unreasonable to talk coherently on this.

Shatril

Hi Shatril,

Mars Retrogrades are linked to Saturn Retrogrades (both being like clockwork) and we haven't mentioned how Saturn is also Retrograde (double test time).

http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-...urn-retrograde

DECEMBER 19 2007 through MAY 2 2008

Saturn turning retrograde will slow down the normal rate of activity so that better methods and strategies can be developed. Saturn rules the physical and psychological supports, structures and armatures in our life. It produces the rules and regulations by which we guide our lives, our sense of responsibility, and our limitations. It allows us to define boundaries for ourselves by saying NO! When Saturn is natally retrograde, this capacity does not function properly, making us insecure and unable to accurately assess what can realistically be expected in any situation. The most common flaw is the tendency to say YES when we should say NO, especially in activities and relationships ruled by Saturnís house position.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast