Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Born In The 60s Children-Uranus Conjunct Pluto

Yeah, it makes us " old geezers" feel like we actually DO have a purpose in life!!!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Uranus Conjunct Pluto:

You were also born during a period that lasted approximately
    5 years and is characterized by extreme restlessness and an
    impatient, dynamic attitude towards life. You are part of a
    group of people who can be explosive and even violent in their
    reactions to situations. You do not tolerate being restricted,
    and your age group rebels with force and anger against
    oppressive situations.

I just got to sit down for a few minutes to read this thread over good:

OK, that is so close to me it bit me hard. Mess with me, oh well. Mess with my family, I will do whatever it takes,( including almost punching a minister- who is now a dear friend!) to protect what is mine. I mean I was so mad, Jamie cried, she thought I was going to kill the guy, I was just going to hurt him a little- he had stolen several items of hers and my sons out of the place they were renting from him- huge misunderstanding, minster had to learn what his wife really was I guess. Just in time for he and his son to reconcile before the sons death.
    The rest of it is right on the money also. I was one of the first to be a single parent, with TWO kids, with DIFFERENT fathers. My grandmother disowned me even! This was not accepted yet in th early 80's, yet several other girls in my class ended up being single parents later from what I have heard. We began the *GASP* single parent generation!!!But, yeah, I see almost work for word of these posts in me, good and bad. Yep, I accept my shadow side completely, whether I like it or not. I tend to take care of the underdog, and will befriend and protect them like a mother lioness.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    OK, let me see if this will work.
    Oh look, she has a great chart also. She has intercepted signs, and has Sun, Moon, Mars and Venus in the signs. Looks like she has lots of work already done. This probably isn't a first life experience for her.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Yeah, it makes us " old geezers" feel like we actually DO have a purpose in life!!!
    You are not allowed to use the term old geezer for yourself until I'm dead, and I ain't leaving soon. You have plenty of life to live yet. You haven't even had your second Saturn Return, so face it, you're still a spring chicken.

Shatril

I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Quote Originally Posted by Shatril View Post
    Oh look, she has a great chart also. She has intercepted signs, and has Sun, Moon, Mars and Venus in the signs. Looks like she has lots of work already done. This probably isn't a first life experience for her.

Shatril

If all those words mean I have had lots of "learning experiences" then oh, yeah. I think most people on Whats On Your Mind have got to think I have quite the imagination, or lie alot, or maybe am just a drama queen. I have had many people tell me that they could never live through what all I have.
    And, I have been trying to find ways to learn about past lives, for some reason it is really pushing at my mind the past several months now. I just found some tarot spreads yesterday for them and printed them out to try. I have had a deep feeling that things were so tough last life that I committed suicide, I have been close to it many times because life gets so stressful and overwhelming, I feel like I just cannot take any more. I kinda think that I took the easy way out last time, so this time I have twice as much to handle, lessons MUST be learned, no matter what it takes to do it, and if you don't learn the first time, well the second is gonna be really bad. This is why I am very careful when people are going through stuff. They may have a lesson to learn, and I do not want to interfere and make it worse on them the next time around. I will send strength or comfort, but not try to take away the experience.

You are not allowed to use the term old geezer for yourself until I'm dead, and I ain't leaving soon. You have plenty of life to live yet. You haven't even had your second Saturn Return, so face it, you're still a spring chicken.

Shatril

Oops. It's more of a joke than anything to me, with so many young 'uns on this forum!!! I have the feeling this life is far from being done with me yet!!!

If all those words mean I have had lots of "learning experiences" then oh, yeah. I think most people on Whats On Your Mind have got to think I have quite the imagination, or lie alot, or maybe am just a drama queen. I have had many people tell me that they could never live through what all I have.
    And, I have been trying to find ways to learn about past lives, for some reason it is really pushing at my mind the past several months now. I just found some tarot spreads yesterday for them and printed them out to try. I have had a deep feeling that things were so tough last life that I committed suicide, I have been close to it many times because life gets so stressful and overwhelming, I feel like I just cannot take any more. I kinda think that I took the easy way out last time, so this time I have twice as much to handle, lessons MUST be learned, no matter what it takes to do it, and if you don't learn the first time, well the second is gonna be really bad. This is why I am very careful when people are going through stuff. They may have a lesson to learn, and I do not want to interfere and make it worse on them the next time around. I will send strength or comfort, but not try to take away the experience.

Well I'm told that the intercepted planets and signs are work that is already done, so those are good things. I've also been told that suicides generally come right back to life right where they left off the last life. Yeah suicide would certainly lead to what the Buddhist call Samsara, which is repeated unsatisfactory lives until you reached Buddhahood, and Nirvana.

I'm glad to see that you have the strength to face what must be faced, and the wisdom to not interfer when you have a path to walk. Just remember that you can always come here for a good shoot of support and energy.

Shatril

Oops. It's more of a joke than anything to me, with so many young 'uns on this forum!!! I have the feeling this life is far from being done with me yet!!!
    Well that is exactly how I feel about the whole thing. EVERYONE almost is younger than I am here, and I was just joking with you about that. Some days I feel much older than on other days. :rollingla

Shatril

Here is my son's chart. It is rectified, as they didn't record the time, and I was really out of it for the birth. I just don't remember lots of what happened there. I am not terribly objective so I don't know how well I rectified it. LOL, like the Leo on the cusp of the second house doesn't seem to fit, but that may be only my opinion.

Shatril

Well that is exactly how I feel about the whole thing. EVERYONE almost is younger than I am here, and I was just joking with you about that. Some days I feel much older than on other days. :rollingla

Shatril
    I turned 44 last Friday, but I aged at least ten years in the past year.:spinnysmi And then you have the fact that somehow over the past several years, someone has made time go much faster than it used to...........

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast