Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Born In The 60s Children-Uranus Conjunct Pluto

Hi Dani!

This stuff fascinates me too! You an astrologer?

RedRose

Hi Lorrie,

Not everyone gets to have Pluto in the Sky transitting over their Sun and stellium, while squaring itself (and Uranus) this life! Two good things about that.

1. It is over! Pluto is still conjuncting your Venus a bit but it is over.

2. You learned tons and it empowered you.

If you could please post your scope in the Interceptions thread, that would be great. We are still trying to figure exactly what your Sun, Mercury, Mars, and Venus intercepted might mean. I will also use you as an example in the Ascendant's thread here soon. Leo Rising, Sun in Sag, with Moon in Aquarius is extremely idealistic and passionate for justice.

Focussing on that Uranus/Pluto conjunction, that Super-Duper-Power your whole mini-generation got blessed with, it is in your 2nd House. One thing this means is surprising increases in wealth and surprising decreases in wealth.

See how the cusp of your Second House is in Leo? Leo is ruled by the Sun with is (intercepted) in the 5th House, which is all about love affairs and also children and also about self-expression. Now everyone with this Uranus/Pluto conjunction has it in the sign of Virgo. Virgo is ruled by Mercury, so it is good to figure out what House Mercury is in, to see where this generational BOMB (Uranus conjunct pluto in Virgo) is going to go off! In your case, Mercury is also in the 5th house!

Upheavals in money, land, love affairs and kids! How classic!

But again, with Pluto in the sky FINALLY moving away....whew! Holy holy, mercy mercy. You made it.

The following dates are a bit loose because I simply ran an animation program to get at them, but then Pluto moves slow, so they are close enough.

In 1989-ish Pluto conjuncted your Neptune.

1995ish Pluto conjuncted your Sun

1999-2000ish Pluto conjuncted your Mercury and squared your Uranus/Pluto conjunction - BOOM!

2004ish Pluto conjuncted your Mars!

2005ish Pluto conjuncted your Venus

Now Pluto is FREE of conjunctions until your SN circa 2013-14. if you haven't figured out your past lives before then, this will probably make them very clear! It should be a "good" aspect, though dramatic, of course!

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; November 27th, 2007 at 12:11 PM.

Does this mean I won't feel so suicidal any more???????? It's been really really rough!!! I kinda wish I knew before that this stuff was all causing the chaos, I think it would have made it easier to live with knowing it would come to an end eventually!!!! I should have asked for this to be done a long long time ago.
    *WHEW*

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am not quite sure where the Interceptions thread is, is it the one that says Topic For Discussion?
    I had started following the lessons a while back until life went crazy again. This and herbology are the two things that I have always wanted to learn, but just could not understand. Now I am even working with herbology, so maybe it is now time that I can begin to understand this too.
    So far I have used all the links that were in one thread on Past Life spreads, I have only been able to sit and look at it for a few minutes before grandkids want my attention.No, they're not a bit spoiled!!! I went through and printed each spread to do as I could, did a really quick glance and put them up before the kids tore them to pieces. I am also just getting to re-read the previous post, and all I can say is WOW. No wonder I sound like such a drama llama!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is offline suburban child of the 70's
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Hi Dani!

This stuff fascinates me too! You an astrologer?

RedRose
    hiyas redrose! it's nice to meet you officially.

no, i'm not an astrologer and though i do have a keen interest in this subject, actually it was the info you posted that caught my attention.

let's just say that it sort of sounded a few bells. (..but not beltones! :P)

pm sent.

This is a great thread, I can't wait to be moved in enough to sit and read through it!

thanks!

love
    t

Hi Hope,

Yes, this aspect makes your whole mini-generation very volatile when pushed - WARRIORS. It being in Virgo, you don't get mad fast nor do you seem like "deviants". You all "pass" but actually you are all super psychic, in all sorts of different ways, depending on what House the Uranus/Pluto conjunction shows up in.

RedRose

I totally agree with the ability to be a warrior --- it is something that is there, waits for when it must come forward.

People often confuse being a warrior as one who can not walk away, or picks fights or such. When in truth being a warrior is about using other tools first and knowing sometimes you will have to "fight".

love
    t

Hi Dani,

Nice to meet you too. This is a great thread. Need more scopes though. If anyone knows someone in their 40s, post their scopes. These folks are revolutionaries.....secret agents. A whole mini-generation of women and men who you dunna want to mess with. They are coming into their worldly power now, and we are depending on them!

Scopes! More scopes!

RedRose

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Hi Dani,

Nice to meet you too. This is a great thread. Need more scopes though. If anyone knows someone in their 40s, post their scopes. These folks are revolutionaries.....secret agents. A whole mini-generation of women and men who you dunna want to mess with. They are coming into their worldly power now, and we are depending on them!

Scopes! More scopes!

RedRose

Oooooo, we is SOMEBODY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonnie,

Right on and yes, this is not the time to commit suicide...though with Uranus conjunct Pluto in the 2nd House you could be the type to chain yourself to an old growth Redwood tree or something.

Uranus/Pluto conjunct in Virgo, with Neptune in Scorpio. One of the things your generation has done is birth the Pluto in Scorpio generation (in their late teens and early 20s now), and they are something too. Pluto LOVES Scorpio. If that generation can open their hearts (Scorpios have trouble with this one), then it will be full kundalini ON.

RedRose

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast