Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Born In The 60s Children-Uranus Conjunct Pluto

Shatril,

You son famous yet? With Saturn conjunct NN at the MH this may happen in later years, but it is fated , according to astrology, to happen. Does he know?

RedRose

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Lonnie,

Right on and yes, this is not the time to commit suicide...though with Uranus conjunct Pluto in the 2nd House you could be the type to chain yourself to an old growth Redwood tree or something.

Uranus/Pluto conjunct in Virgo, with Neptune in Scorpio. One of the things your generation has done is birth the Pluto in Scorpio generation (in their late teens and early 20s now), and they are something too. Pluto LOVES Scorpio. If that generation can open their hearts (Scorpios have trouble with this one), then it will be full kundalini ON.

RedRose

My kids were born in 81 & 82

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shatril,

You son famous yet? With Saturn conjunct NN at the MH this may happen in later years, but it is fated , according to astrology, to happen. Does he know?

RedRose
    More like infamous, but yes he has the potential, just not necessarily the ambition. I think he is just cruising in this life for the time being.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Hi Shatril,

With Saturn conjunct that NN on his Aris MH, he is bound to be a late and sudden bloomer. He has a lot of artist indicators, and Cancer Rising are usually very sweet and committed to the heart, at heart. They can hide, of course. Taurus Moons are WONDERFUL - best huggers ever. And his Moon is Trined his Uranus/Pluto conjunction in the 3rd House...he will follow his heart and BOOM, he will be in the thick of his destiny one of these days. Kids? Does he have kids, or work with them?

RedRose

Lonnie,

Uranus/Pluto conjunct in Virgo, with Neptune in Scorpio. One of the things your generation has done is birth the Pluto in Scorpio generation (in their late teens and early 20s now), and they are something too. Pluto LOVES Scorpio. If that generation can open their hearts (Scorpios have trouble with this one), then it will be full kundalini ON.

RedRose
    Now that is very interesting I have one that was in 88 and another in 89

smiles

love
    t

Hi Shatril,

With Saturn conjunct that NN on his Aris MH, he is bound to be a late and sudden bloomer. He has a lot of artist indicators, and Cancer Rising are usually very sweet and committed to the heart, at heart. They can hide, of course. Taurus Moons are WONDERFUL - best huggers ever. And his Moon is Trined his Uranus/Pluto conjunction in the 3rd House...he will follow his heart and BOOM, he will be in the thick of his destiny one of these days. Kids? Does he have kids, or work with them?

RedRose
    He has two boys 16 & 12, and of course they are perfect. He also coaches the baseball team for the young one.

Shatril

I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Hi Shatril,

Aries MH! I just posted a question about your son's NN/MH conjunction in the Northnode/MH thread.

RedRose

Have you all seen this?

The Mom Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM

RedRose

:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla This is just too funny, and soooo true.
    Have you all seen this?

The Mom Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM

RedRose

Hi All,

The 60s mini Generation that has Uranus conjunct Pluto in Virgo has been experiencing a square to Pluto- in-the-sky. This next year Saturn-in-the-sky will conjunct their Uranus/Pluto conjunct. This generation is currently in their 40s and most have not been able to buy houses etc.

RedRose

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast