Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Born In The 60s Children-Uranus Conjunct Pluto

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Hi All,

The 60s mini Generation that has Uranus conjunct Pluto in Virgo has been experiencing a square to Pluto- in-the-sky. This next year Saturn-in-the-sky will conjunct their Uranus/Pluto conjunct. This generation is currently in their 40s and most have not been able to buy houses etc.

RedRose

Or did and lost everything because of it.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a question that I have wondered about for years now. I was born with a Jupiter retrograde in Aries. What dies this mean, or where can I find a good link to learn about it? my chart for it says" 9 Ari 45.30 r"

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, this looks like the place. I have been reading up on this Chiron subject, and just now dawned on me.
    Chiron is almost DIRECT opposite Pluto and Uranus in my 8th house in Pisces. I am now scrounging to find info on this, but once I saw it, I was drawn right in to explore this.

Running short on time, every free chart place I have found quickly in search doesn't show Chiron. So, I will describe it the best I can. My 2nd house is where I have my Uranus and Pluto. Uranus is at 9.51, and Pluto is at 14.05, (they are in Virgo )
    Across from this in Pisces I have Chiron at 10.14 in the 8th house. Kids will be here soon, so I have to give up trying to find a chart, sorry! I had no idea some of the free charts pull disappearing acts! Now you see it , now you don't!
    Last edited by Lorrie; February 16th, 2008 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Disappearing chart

The chart is gone Lorrie. Need to get that done somewhere that doesn't have an expiration.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

(tried to edit, had no luck, described it instead!) ^

What do ya know, I did finally find some info on this:
    http://www.ericfrancis.com/planetwaves/sixties.html

" When astrology books sum up the Sixties or people born in those years, they're usually talking about a rare conjunction between two outer planets, Uranus and Pluto, an event that peaked in 1965 and 1966, and which had effects that ripple through time between about 1959 and the early 1970s. The Uranus-Pluto conjunction has occurred just twice in American history, with the previous time being in approximately 1850. But besides happening in the modern world, there was something very different about the Uranus-Pluto conjunction of the Sixties, which was the presence of an as-yet undiscovered planet, Chiron.

Uranus and Pluto were together in Virgo. Across the sky in Pisces was Chiron, though nobody would know this until 1977, when it was discovered. These are all slow-moving, distant planets, so the pattern held for much of a decade. The basic energy was one of opposition, but also the balancing of a polarity. This quality of opposition/balancing is crucial to understanding the historical threshold of the Sixties, and the charts of people born there -- and also vital to understanding what is happening today, since, astrologically, our current year relates more directly to the Sixties than any other time since."

He has 3 articles dealing with this. When there's a curious Lorrie, there's usually a way!!!! I hate leaving learning unlearned.:fpraise:

Great stuff Lorrie,

I love Planet Waves! I am waiting until this MarRx and Pluto/Jupiter into Capricorn period has moved on a bit before actually putting out a MW advertisement aimed at inspiring those born during this conjunction to post charts here for further study.

The Uranus/Pluto conjunction happened between 11-22* Virgo. At the end of 2008 Saturn in the sky will CONJUNCT this famous 1960's conjunction. You can bet we will be tracking this aspect!

Below are some descriptions of T. Saturn's impact on a WHOLE MINI-GENERATION - everyone in their 40s now!

Sounds like you are on the right track Lorrie; trick is to create some radical chances for yourself and true independence, but do in a well planned, slow and steady manner.

RedRose

http://www.cafeastrology.com/saturntransitaspects.html

Transiting Saturn opposition Chiron

Misunderstandings and clashes with superiors, authority figures, or administrative personnel is likely during this period. Traditional rules, guidelines, and procedures in your work situation may no longer feel suitable for you to follow. There is a desire to break away from outdated practices and work methods which inhibit your productivity and success. You may simply not wish to conform to other people's demands and expectations in either your professional or personal life at this time. It might be very difficult to hide your frustrations and disappointments now and you may do something quite out of character which threatens the security and stability of your personal relationships or job conditions. Be aware that other individuals may use guilt, denial, put-downs, and rejections in their dealings with you. To avoid unnecessary discord and disagreements now, you will need to be aware of the proper channels and conduct you must adhere to in your professional and private life.

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/tr...Saturn18.4.htm

Saturn Transits in Aspect to Natal Uranus:

Uranus rules our urge for independence and innovation. Saturn makes for restriction. It’s not that obstacles to your hopes and wishes suddenly appear. Most likely, they’ve been there all along. When a stressful aspect (conjunction, square, or opposition) from transiting Saturn hits your natal Uranus, you start to notice them. You now have two apparent choices: give in and be depressed, or rebel and risk disaster. Naturally, no matter which planet you choose to follow, the other one will “get you”. But there is a solution. You have to mix the traits of both planets at the same time. Make far-reaching changes in your life now (Uranus). But do it in a well planned, orderly, and structured way (Saturn). Don’t expect the changes to be either quick or easy. You have be prepared to stay there for the long haul. One caution. Don’t try to do too much. Under Saturn transits, we sometimes try to work 25 hours a day, and eight days a week. A little rest every now and then won’t kill you. As usual, the harmonious aspects (trine and sextile) from transiting Saturn are easier to deal with. Changes can be made more smoothly when these hit. The problem with the harmonious aspects, however, is that they don’t have the same sense of urgency as the stress aspects. We can feel too comfortable and not get anything done. Be sure to check the houses that Saturn and Uranus rule in your birth chart. These are the ones that have either Capricorn or Aquarius on the cusp (beginning). The tensions and need for change can affect you in the areas ruled by those houses, as well as the house where Uranus is located and the house that Saturn is transiting through. For example, if you are born with Uranus in your 5th House and transiting Saturn is making a square aspect to it from the 2nd House, it may be time to save for your kids’ college education (5th House rules children and 2nd House rules money) or to join gamblers anonymous (5th House rules gambling and speculation as well).

Saturn Transits in Aspect to Natal Pluto:

Pluto rules deep and hidden things. Like a volcano, they can build up pressure, unseen and unsuspected until an explosive burst. Saturn is restriction, but it also tends to bring problems to the surface. When Saturn transits natal Pluto with a stressful aspect (conjunction, square, or opposition) the people you meet are not likely to be of the highest caliber, especially those governed by the house that Pluto is in, or the house that it rules (the house with the sign of Scorpio on the cusp). For instance, if you are born with Pluto in your 3rd House (siblings and neighbors) any long simmering disputes you may have with a sibling or neighbor will tend to come to a head. Make an extra effort to solve the problems without letting things get out of hand. Saturn can be bitter and Pluto explosive. There doesn’t even have to be an old dispute. It could also be that either you or they are just “venting” an internal problem. In any event, the people you attract now may not be underworld characters, but they might as well be. Make an extra effort to avoid power struggles. This transit makes it more likely for them to occur. The harmonious transits (sextile and trine) can be very helpful. Pluto is great power and Saturn is focus and discipline. Schedule extra work. You will be able to accomplish more when this one hits. Actually, if you can keep the stressful aspects from exploding, you can accomplish a lot with them as well. After all, stressful aspects do increase power, especially the square.
    Last edited by RedRose; February 17th, 2008 at 08:24 AM.

Hehehehehe, yes, I have something wonderful ahead for myself for once. I am soon getting a reiki attunement. I am so excited! It will benefit others, I have spent my life taking care of others, but it is also because I have wanted this for so long. I feel it will add more to my spiritual path, and help me to grow. I am quite excited about it, as you can probably tell. I am about to take of for a small shopping trip, without kids! I must have really looked bad, my son made arrangements to make sure I had the day off. THAT doesn't happen much any more!
    Maybe I am crazy, but I am actually looking forward to the conjunction. I am excited to see what is in store. I am excited to see what this whole year will bring, and that we get to witness it all.

I am not quite sure where this fits in yet, but I have been very puzzled by the knowing I have the natural ability to heal, and have also found this in my birth chart information. I love to help others, make people smile and laugh and feel good. Problem is I am so much of a hermit that I do not quite understand how this all fits together. I have taken a strong liking to Aquarius Papers, and this morning as I was browsing topics, I find this:
    http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrol...budd.html#more

"This dilemma of choosing the inner versus the outer is part of an age-old duality all of humanity has sought to resolve for centuries. To use a timeless metaphor to describe this "choice," it could be called the difference between the so-called "Way of the Buddha" versus the "Way of the Bodhisattva." One is inward and transcendent, the other outward and compassionate.
    We learn these with every experience we go through. It seems fairly easy to see how we walk both of these paths at different times, each playing off the other yet standing on its own as feeding our enlightenment. If we wonder whether we should go into retreat for any long period of time, I believe if we have important questions concerning outer things and how to perfect them, that would imply it's not yet time to go monastic as a life style, though of course a short period of solitude and contemplation is probably useful to sort things out and see it all as an interconnected whole."

*********************************************************************************

So, now I feel like I am not so weird now! Next is to find just where I fit into this. The article points to where Saturn is located, and also mentions the 12th house:

"All of us have a 12th house, showing the energies and times for us to retreat to see things as a whole and retire from old patterns preparing for new experiences. While it is very important to know when to retire from parts of our world, we cannot retire from the world simply to escape into our private world, refusing to contribute to our world's improvement. To paraphrase the wisdom of the I Ching, when we retire it must be for the purpose of realizing the higher aspirations of humanity within us. At some point, the Way of the Bodhisattva will call us to distill our realizations into forms where we can lessen the suffering in our world, however we can accomplish that."

The only thing in my 12th house? North Node. I find this fascinating, since that of course points once again for the lessons of life. Oh, and my Saturn is in my 7th house in Aquarius, but I haven't looked at that yet.

It seems like every day I find something new and fascinating to explore. I am a happy Sag when I can learn more! but then often feel remorse when life drags me away into the things that must be done and I have to leave my haven of learning to take care of business.:fpraise:

I also just noticed, today is my first reiki attunement. I have Chiron sitting just about on top of my natal Saturn in Aquarius, 7th house.
    Chiron has been my Patron for several years now, ( Matron Danu, I have the compassionate mother and the wounded healer!) the wounded healer, as I am a wounded healer too. I have severe nerve damage in both feet from a construction accident 8 years ago, I have permanent damage, have to be very careful to not be on my feet too much or I make the damage worse. I have to wear these ugly socks and take pain meds for the rest of my life, and am not supposed to work unless no standing or walking. This is why I am working at starting my own home businesses. No place wants to hire someone with high risk health problems, I have a high risk also of skin cancer at the sites of these burns which are on the tops of my feet and around my ankles, I fell into an underground pit of caustic. It had been left uncovered in the winter, iced and snowed over, couldn't tell it was there.
    Anywho, here I am running at the keyboard again. Kids will be here in a few minutes, I am bummed because I want to continue this new finding.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast