Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Did Moses Use Alien Technology to Part the Red Sea?

Did Moses Use Alien Technology to Part the Red Sea?

The Hebrew account in the Torah (Old Testament) tells us the Ten Plagues of Exodus were God's punishment upon Pharaoh for being a hard-hearted. However, the newly revealed historical accounts of the Egyptians offer a natural explanation. They tell us the plagues were the result of a global cataclysm that lasted for months. What is of vital importance to those of us living today is the what actually caused the Ten Plagues of Exodus.

The Egyptians tells us it was a massive object called the Destroyer. As it passed through the core of our solar system, the Earth was pelted with a deadly hail of meteorites and shuddered from numerous catastrophic volcanic and seismic events. The Egyptians tell us it also caused Noah's Flood, and their prophecies tell us it will return in our time with equally destructive results.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF5Ui...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWWLV...eature=related
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sometimes I think "right-to-lifers" only value life if it agrees with them. A fetus can't talk, therefore... it can't offend you with its belief system or looks. It can't tell you it will never go to your church, believe in your god, or exist in your socio-economic class.

A potential child is adorable until it actually exists. Then it's just another object of your scorn. Another despicable product of a broken home, unwed mother, or family that's so large it can't take care of itself.
    EgwayneR

"I consider myself a Kentuckian first, and an American second. My ethnic background, religion, and politics are secondary to the fact that I am a Louisvillian and a Kentuckian. Kentucky is my country, and it shall always be my home, just as my friends will ever remain my extended family.To nothing else in my life will I ever be so resolutely and steadfastly committed." …. Louisvillian

Moses was a Master Magician. If you read he fought a dual with the Roman Emporer's Court Magician. The other guy turned Moses's staff into a snake,but Moses turned it back into a staff, the other guy turned water into wine, Moses turned the wine into blood.

Please tell me you folks are joking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think SSanf's just passing along the link for discussion ...

Moving to Paranormal.

Faith is easy -- until the moment you actually need it.

"Since when are facts subjective?" - Athena_Nadine

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all convictions, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity."

– W.B. Yeats, "The Second Coming"

Random fact... apparently the english translation of the Bible was flawed... it wasn't the 'Red Sea' but instead...the 'Reed Sea". The Reed sea is a marshy area in between egypt proper and the middle east.

असतोमा सद्गमय। तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया।
    मृत्योर्मामृतं गमय॥
    ॐ Om Asatoma Sadgamaya, Tamasoma Jyoti Gamaya, Mrityoma Amritam Gamaya ॐ

i haven't watched the video, but only some of the plagues make sense with that scenario.
    the taking of the first-born children in particular doesn't wash, you'd think younger children would be more vulnerable.
    “A book must be the pick ax that shatters the frozen sea within us.”

-Franz Kafka

[SIGPIC]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/EmberNichole7/Banners/Book%20Club/bookclub4.png[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Lilith Morgaine for the gorgeous Book Club banners!

“For a wise, a knowing and a learned people are the least likely of any in the world to be enslaved.”
    —Samuel Webster, 1777

To change one's life:
    Start immediately.
    Do it flamboyantly.
    No exceptions.
    - William James

Check out my new place! http://baile-dragan.myminicity.com/ind/

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Random fact... apparently the english translation of the Bible was flawed... it wasn't the 'Red Sea' but instead...the 'Reed Sea". The Reed sea is a marshy area in between egypt proper and the middle east.
    sort of around the Sinai peninsula?

map
    “A book must be the pick ax that shatters the frozen sea within us.”

-Franz Kafka

[SIGPIC]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/EmberNichole7/Banners/Book%20Club/bookclub4.png[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Lilith Morgaine for the gorgeous Book Club banners!

“For a wise, a knowing and a learned people are the least likely of any in the world to be enslaved.”
    —Samuel Webster, 1777

To change one's life:
    Start immediately.
    Do it flamboyantly.
    No exceptions.
    - William James

Check out my new place! http://baile-dragan.myminicity.com/ind/

I thought it was the Dead Sea, so full of salt you could walk across it.

Quote Originally Posted by omar View Post
    I thought it was the Dead Sea, so full of salt you could walk across it.
    The Dead Sea is near Isreal and Jordan... not Egypt. That, and it's an actual body of water, famous for it's salinity and other properties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_sea

I hope you were joking about the Moses stuff? To my memory, from the Bibles that I've read, he never traveled to Rome. What version of the Bible are you referring to? By the way... Jesus is the "guy" who turned water into wine... Long after Moses turned the rivers of Egypt to blood. (All according to the mythology, of course.)
    "The cosmos is also within us, we're made of star stuff.
    We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Carl Sagan, as quoted by The Symphony of Science

Quote Originally Posted by Sequoia View Post
    The Dead Sea is near Isreal and Jordan... not Egypt. That, and it's an actual body of water, famous for it's salinity and other properties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_sea

I hope you were joking about the Moses stuff? To my memory, from the Bibles that I've read, he never traveled to Rome. What version of the Bible are you referring to? By the way... Jesus is the "guy" who turned water into wine... Long after Moses turned the rivers of Egypt to blood. (All according to the mythology, of course.)
    I agree with you, Moses never, ever, went to Rome, so hopefully it was a joke.

As for Moses and alien technology, I doubt it, if Moses did use anything, it was supernatural power/magic.

I find a lot of the "Ancient Astraunaught" fans really sound crazy (not their belief, just they sound like extreme Star Trek fans).

Like the people who say aliens "built" or helped build the Pyramids, the Zigguarats of Mesopotamia, the pyramids of South America and ancient Mexico, Stonehenge, etc, I personally think they're saying humans can't possibly have built those great monuments by themselves, so of course it has to be aliens, which is quite limiting and insulting to humanity.

Sorry if I kind of got OT towards the end.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast