Thread: we went to the hockey game

we went to the hockey game

tonight my boyfriend and i went to la. it took 4 hours to drive 90 miles including a quick stop for dinner. i about lost my dinner over the bumpy freeway near irvine.

the motorcyclists are crazy drivers, who would cut us off and lane share at 50 mph while we were going about 20.

when we finally got to where we were going (the staples center) we got lost, and ended up having to park in a pay lot and walk a few blocks, which actually wasnt so bad in the end since we didnt have to sit in the traffic while we were leaving.

why were we in la you ask, to see canucks play the kings. we walked through the la convention center only to see that tool was playing, i was alittle miffed that i was going to the game instead of the concert lol.

all in all it was pretty cool, we had royal box seats which was awesome. we didnt have to wait in line for anything, even the bathrooms, since there are not that many people up there, they would go and get our food and drinks for us. ok the hot dog sucked big time but the nachos were ok.

emilo estevez was there, they showed him on the big screen, and when we were leaving he was walking right in front of us, my boyfriend ran up to him and shook his hand, i was too slow, i didnt get a chance to talk to him at all and i wasnt quick enough with the camera either let me tell you that guy can walk fast. he was with some blonde model.

now for the pics

i think this guy took a left turn at albecuque (wtf is a nypd police car doing in la anyway) yes i know the quality of the pic is not that great)

welcome to the staples center

the view from our seats

zamboni time

the la convention center christmas tree

the view of our walk of the buildings

"What ever happens, happens" Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
    "If 7 of 9 heaves a sigh, what does that make her, a Cyborg" Kitsurubami (FLCL)
    "If you do too much they will get dependant on you, and if you do too little they will lose faith in you, but when you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" The god nebula (Futurama)
    "The moon steals its shine from the sun, yet no one ever gets them confused" the art teacher (Boondocks)
    My blogs... boring stuff about me, and my regular tarot draws. My Space
    My cats musings Herbie's Space

Nice pics!! Hockey is my favorite!! did you like the game?

Go Hawks!!!
    Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

yah it was fun, we might go to another game soon
    "What ever happens, happens" Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
    "If 7 of 9 heaves a sigh, what does that make her, a Cyborg" Kitsurubami (FLCL)
    "If you do too much they will get dependant on you, and if you do too little they will lose faith in you, but when you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" The god nebula (Futurama)
    "The moon steals its shine from the sun, yet no one ever gets them confused" the art teacher (Boondocks)
    My blogs... boring stuff about me, and my regular tarot draws. My Space
    My cats musings Herbie's Space

Just posting here for the forum flush and to say that I like hockey.
    That which is not impossible is inevitable.