Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Modus Operandi

Modus Operandi MARS

Mars in Libra

http://cafeastrology.com/articles/marsinsigns_pg2.html

I just have to comment here

These paragraphs are so me it almost hurt to read them.

Mars in the 12th House

~This child has Mars in the 12th House, which is not an easy placement for Mars. The energy can be stifled in this house. These children may often be afraid to assert themselves. They can feel defeated before they start, convinced that making any efforts to be seen, or heard, would be futile. The child could express this by being tired all the time. This attitude may have resulted from being with people who have not encouraged him or her very much. Somehow the self-confidence needs to be built and the courage instilled to disregard anyone that tries to inflict negativity.

These children tend to work in secret and to act behind people's backs. They should try to avoid this. Unfortunately, this child can possibly be blamed for things for which they are not responsible, so always check the facts. A total lack of self-confidence can make him/her so afraid of direct action that the natural course is to do everything indirectly. But deep down, this can be a very strong little person. He or she will just need to get over these hang-ups. Or the child will need to be fortunate enough that someone recognizes early to start building up that confidence. Many athletes and surgeons have this placement.

These children can work very well on their own, as they do not need supervision. They just do not need anyone to discourage them or to put them down. As they mature, these kids will come to believe in themselves naturally. The child with Mars in the twelfth House has a tendency to "think" about what they want to do, rather than just getting on and doing it. This can cause some frustration. These youngsters "know" but they are reluctant to push themselves, or their efforts, or their ideas. Again, this is a lack of confidence.

The sensitivities in this child can run deep through to the psychic nature of things. He/she is likely to have very vivid dreams. These youngsters will stand firm on principles, but may not openly express or explain where the ideas are coming from. He/she can find it easier to project an attitude or a mood to make a point rather than openly express the true feelings within.

I resemble this one for sure

*Asserting yourself and being direct and forceful about what you want is very often difficult for you. Though you may have a great deal of energy and drive, you lack confidence or simply the desire to put yourself and your interests first. Positively you can be very unselfish, working more on behalf of others rather than for yourself.

You deny your own desires and needs too much, however, and you are likely to secretly become very angry, which will sabotage your finest efforts.

+You have a high degree of motivation when it comes to giving and to personal sacrifice. You feel understanding and accepting and are easily moved by the problems of others. Psychology in all of its forms is a driving force in your life.

My Take on This

Yes sir re-bob. This is me for sure. It is one of those over all. Lack of confidence is the major up shoot here. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, I find it difficult to assert myself for fear I am, wrong, not up to the task, being stupid etc. I’m sure that RedRose has seen this in me during some of our private conversations about this website. I just never feel good enough. When I make a gaff of any kind I just beat myself to a pulp, and say, “see you should never have tried that you aren’t good enough for that.” So that is there.

Working behind the back, oh yeah. Can I somehow undermine someone that I don’t care for, I will dig underneath and weaken their positions.

I find myself paralyzed in many instances, and that is because lack the confidence to do anything about a situation. I remember once when I was a kid, my parents bought my younger sister and I a horse. We had to share this animal, and it was tough to get the schedules straight. We both wanted to join 4H, so rather than doing the situation that would allow both of us to have two years in 4H, my mom drew a straw and my sister won. This resulted in my sister being in 4H for three years, while I only got to be in it for one. I spent much of my life being bitter an angry about this. That is when I found out that life isn’t fair, and Mom liked my sister best. LOL. I know that many of you are saying “Oh moms don’t do this”, but you are wrong. I know from experience that some children are just easier to like. LOL

This explains many things.

Mars Aspects

Sun sextile or trine Mars

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/sunmarsaspects.html

My Comments

Most of this is true; however, I can tell you that with age this seems to wan some. My energy level is way low now, but I’m sure this is because of the progression through the Zodiac. I do enjoy competition, but hate boxing, football and sports that require pain of any sort that isn’t from muscle strain induced by exceeding expectations of physical capability on the part of the athlete. The second to the last sentence fits only when it comes to competition. Don’t push the envelop in other areas, or I will start digging holes to undermine your position.

Moon sextile or trine Mars

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/sunmoonaspects.html

My Comments

This one is not really me. There must be something somewhere that is blocking this energy. I think my Catholic upbringing somehow derailed some of this stuff. I do have trouble understanding crimes of passion, but impulsive behavior certainly is in my repertoire, thanks to my

Mars Conjunct Neptune[\b]

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/marsneptuneaspects.html

Yep that is me, I’m impulsive, and if I can blame someone else for my bad behavior I will. My poor husband gives me so much ammunition here. If I can’t do that, the devil made me do it. :rollingla Plan, what plan? I don’t need a plan, the universe just takes care of me. Even when I don’t see it happening. I’m the luckiest person you know. Really I am.

Repeated disappointments in romantic relationships, is that why I have been married three times? I have lots of friends, and we have fun. I love to flirt with the opposite sex, but forming a lasting relationship took someone special. Yeah the guy I blame for everything. Look at loved ones through rose-colored glasses; oh you need to talk to my daughter about my relationship with my son. She would agree with this 100%; of course, my son thinks the same thing of his sister, and my husband would agree with them both.

[Mars conjunct Ascendant

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/marsa...ntaspects.html

Well I just don’t see myself here. I think if you read above you will see that the other aspects really overshadow this. I suppose that I can be pushy, but it would be rarely, and with consideration to fairness. In fact, I would find it hard to be aggressive, assertive I had to learn, but aggressive offends me mostly. However, don’t ever hurt me or mine physically, as aggressive is what I will be, and you will have to knock me unconscious or kill me to stop me.
    Last edited by Shatril; February 23rd, 2008 at 11:07 AM.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Powerful self understanding. Thank you so much.

I have a friend with Mars in the 12th conjunct her Rising and she seems to others to be very confident and strong, but inside she actually deals with self-worth issues a lot. Our Ascendants are strange because they are about how others perceive us. They also show us how we should present ourselves to the world this life to pull off our purposes. I have wasted time this life fighting my ASC. I didn't like having a Taurus Rising because I am an Aquarius Sun, Leo Moon with Scorpio Saturn on the Descendant. Taurus Rising seemed dull and too material. Fixed squares and oppositions are famous for these sorts of stubborn inner and outer battles, of course.

Mars in Libra conjunct your Rising isn't who you are, but how you should package yourself to pull off who you are. It is the frame, not the picture - so to speak.

Libra Risings are here to create beauty and harmony and manage people well. Having Mars conjunct your Rising means that others see you as strong and a pioneer and a natural boss - adroit! Naturally classy.

Try playing with Mars conjunct Libra in the best sense. Create beauty with gusto; be daring in putting forward your plans to harmonize and balance people and systems. Aesthetic revolutions!

I think your creating our new Guide to Astrology section here at MW is a great example of what I am talking about. Please feel free to revolutionize this place some more! Just keep me posted so I, Her-Grand-Fixitiness, don't inadvertently get in your way!

Usually "fake it to make it" is not my favorite MO - but with Mars conjunct ASC I suspect you need to leap first and compulse about it later. You aren't really faking at all. You really are a fantastic and ADROIT manager and artist. Worse case, folks think you are bossy. You have a Leo Sun as well as Mars conjunct Ascendant. So calculate that in, Libra Rising, and adjust.

Whatcha feel/think?

RedRose

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; February 24th, 2008 at 02:15 PM.

I guess I should be as bossy as possible then, w/my Saturn rising in the 12th, in Leo. Hmmm . . . of course being a Libra Sun/Aquarius Moon that's not really very bossy.
    “A book must be the pick ax that shatters the frozen sea within us.”

-Franz Kafka

[SIGPIC]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/EmberNichole7/Banners/Book%20Club/bookclub4.png[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Lilith Morgaine for the gorgeous Book Club banners!

“For a wise, a knowing and a learned people are the least likely of any in the world to be enslaved.”
    —Samuel Webster, 1777

To change one's life:
    Start immediately.
    Do it flamboyantly.
    No exceptions.
    - William James

Check out my new place! http://baile-dragan.myminicity.com/ind/

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Powerful self understanding. Thank you so much.

I have a friend with Mars in the 12th conjunct her Rising and she seems to others to be very confident and strong, but inside she actually deals with self-worth issues a lot. Our Ascendants are strange because they are about how others perceive us. They also show us how we should present ourselves to the world this life to pull off our purposes. I have wasted time this life fighting my ASC. I didn't like having a Taurus Rising because I am an Aquarius Sun, Leo Moon with Scorpio Saturn on the Descendant. Taurus Rising seemed dull and too material. Fixed squares and oppositions are famous for these sorts of stubborn inner and outer battles, of course.

Mars in Libra conjunct your Rising isn't who you are, but how you should package yourself to pull off who you are. It is the frame, not the picture - so to speak.

Libra Risings are here to create beauty and harmony and manage people well. Having Mars conjunct your Rising means that others see you as strong and a pioneer and a natural boss - adroit! Naturally classy.

Try playing with Mars conjunct Libra in the best sense. Create beauty with gusto; be daring in putting forward your plans to harmonize and balance people and systems. Aesthetic revolutions!

I think your creating our new Guide to Astrology section here at MW is a great example of what I am talking about. Please feel free to revolutionize this place some more! Just keep me posted so I, Her-Grand-Fixitiness, don't inadvertently get in your way!

Usually "fake it to make it" is not my favorite MO - but with Mars conjunct ASC I suspect you need to leap first and compulse about it later. You aren't really faking at all. You really are a fantastic and ADROIT manager and artist. Worse case, folks think you are bossy. You have a Leo Sun as well as Mars conjunct Ascendant. So calculate that in, Libra Rising, and adjust.

Whatcha feel/think?

RedRose

RedRose
    Well you always make me feel good about myself. I've been having lots of issues with that these past months, but things seem to be looking up for me. I have gotten lots of work lately, so the bills are going to get paid. Hopefully, we can get something before ugly stuff happens. Most clients don't pay for 30 days. Ugh.

Yes, I see what you say about the Mars. When I am a manager, I usually have people that enjoy working with me. I have several people in my life as friends that are people that once were managed by me. So that probably says something. I have mentored several people in my field of expertise, and I feel good about that. So yes, you interpretations make sense.

I think I'm doing this stuff here, just to get it straight in my mind. Also to get this stuff said.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3