Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pluto Entering Capricorn

Pluto Entering Capricorn

This is very BIG. The changing of the generations and big chances for planet earth.

From http://www.myastrologybook.com/Pluto...corn-Pluto.htm

Pluto will be in Capricorn for everyone on Earth from Jan. 25, 2008 to June 14, 2008, and then from Nov. 26, 2008 to Jan. 21, 2024.

...Governments and the Earth (both represented by Capricorn) will be in upheaval (Pluto) during this period, and much that is outdated and ready to die will fall. Revolution and anarchy will surface more than in the years before, and the people (Pluto ruling the public and the anarchic mob) will be heard with a louder voice. This is a time when governments will have to keep close watch on their thermonuclear devices, also symbolized by Pluto.

Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

less than a week!

im so psyched about this. ive been goin over the last time we had pluto in a feminine sign, which would be that crazy time from right after i was born in 1983 til sometime in 1995. i watched beverly hills cop a couple nights ago and all i could think about was pluto in scorpio

its also interesting to consider that the last time pluto was in cap was when the USofA was born, so we will be having our first pluto return as a nation. if you consider that our national mars is also retrograde since summer last year and will stay that way for 80 years, we are absolutely headed toward a new revolution.

and pluto is squarin my natal mars at 0*aries
    "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
    - Gospel of Thomas

Hi RainInnana,

That link led me to Jupiter transits. Did you wish to post a different Cafe Astrology page?

Hi Punxyen,

Yes, so soon! With Mars going direct to celebrate the dawning of the new generation! I am letting go of any attachment I have had to the dream of being blessed with one of those cosmic visionary grandbabies, with Pluto in Sag, Neptune in Aquarius and Uranus in Pisces (like RainInnana's babes). My children will produce or fail to produce a Pluto in Capricorn next generation. Still Pluto in Cap, with both Neptune and Uranus in Pisces should be an interesting group too - solid and psychic!

Below is a heavier, though eventually lighter, prediction of these times to come...

RedRose

From: http://www.world-of-wisdom.com/04_ar...5/06_pluto.htm

...Which brings us to Pluto’s coming transit of Capricorn from January 2008 to 2024. (Those Pluto transits are getting longer – as a result of its eccentric orbit Pluto actually only spends 12 years in Scorpio whilst it will be 33 years in Taurus.) Most English people are pleased to note that the bombers responsible for the London bombings on July 7th, 2005 were conveniently identified on CCTV. Indeed the average English person’s movements outside their houses can be tracked from morning to night in Britain, which has the highest proportion of outdoor cameras anywhere in the world. Cameras which can zoom and be moved remotely; cameras which can see night and day. Iris scanning has been implemented at airports, so in the years to come it will be an instantaneous process to identity all international travellers. To identify you and me.

Pluto in Capricorn is a 16 year period where government consolidates autocratic power in the name of security. The fuel that will give governments a mandate to do this is anxiety and terror. This is why the long and drawn-out Uranus in Aries square to Pluto from 2011 to 2115 is so potentially dangerous. People who value their independence will rebel against this surveillance and control.

The signature of Pluto in Capricorn has already been designed, and it can be seen in the construction of the Shanghai World Financial Centre, which coincidentally is to be 492 meters in height. (A Neptune/Pluto conjunction takes place every 492 years.) Looking at a picture of the tower, it almost appears as a modern Pluto symbol, with a circle cradled into a curved V form rising up through its 95 storeys. The circle at its top is a hole – not I am sure designed for airliners to fly through, but to relieve wind pressure.

The project is scheduled for completion in 2008, as Pluto enters Capricorn, giving an intimation of the enormous power big business will wield during this transit. During this time small groups of super-powerful people will wield enormous influence, and much of this will take place secretly. Democracy will be too dangerous to leave to the people. States are liable to assume a more dictatorial rule, partly because of fear of losing control to terrorists, or maybe just to democrats.

This building may also be a symbol of a shift of economic power from West to East – the destruction of the World Trade Centre in New York clearing the path for the coming tallest building in the world, the Shanghai World Financial Centre. The exporting of jobs overseas in the Pluto in Sagittarius era has empowered Asia, and there may be little the outdated institutions of Europe and America can do about this. Pluto in Capricorn will initiate a painful transformation of Western business structures. Business will move east, and power concentrated in an international elite who owe allegiance to no one nation. Many Western countries have significant political and economic entities that started on New Year’s day with the Sun at 9 Capricorn, so there can be little doubt that the period 2012 – 2014 will be a period of crisis and transformation because of the Pluto/Uranus square around this degree.

Of course America itself was born with Pluto at 27 degrees Capricorn, and it has managed to maintain a reasonable democracy since 1771, though this is perhaps more due to its exalted Saturn in Libra. Certainly there are Americans that feel that power is concentrated in the hands of a secretive elite, and the mass of conspiracy theories spawned in America about anything from the assassination of Kennedy to the “demolition” of the World Trade Centre” is a testimony to the Mercury/Pluto opposition in the US chart. Pluto in Capricorn in USA’s 2nd house shows the power of corporate might and finance, and it is an open question today during George W Bush’s government just how much power big business has on the Republican machine.

When Pluto transits a sign it leaves a swathe of destruction, but what is destroyed has often outlived its relevance. Big business elites will not survive the Pluto transit, but will in turn be transformed. The invasive hand of government will not be allowed to stifle individuals, or to reduce those who do not have the privilege of power to slaves in the hierarchy. By the time Pluto enters Aquarius – in 2023 – humanitarian concerns will sweep away autocracy. The price of fanatical ambition will have been too high. The doctrine of the survival of the fittest – or of the most highly qualified – will give way to a violent levelling process.

It is at this time that the Saturn/Jupiter cycle enters air signs for a period of 200 years, and the scourge of materialism will be replaced by lofty social values. The harnessing of light will transform industry, and the burning of fossil fuels will be a quaint and nostalgic tradition. Pluto in Aquarius will transform the power of thought. Keyboards will cease to exist, implanted probably, and screens will be everywhere in a festival of light. The dictatorship of the corporation will give way to the dictatorship of group consciousness; you will be free to do anything, just as long as you don’t try to give up your membership. When Pluto comes into Pisces in 2043, we’ll surely be in need of the resurrection.

Adrian Ross Duncan 18.07.2005
    Last edited by RedRose; January 20th, 2008 at 11:06 AM.

Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

Happy Pluto Into Capricorn Day!

This website has interpretatations of how Pluto entering into Capricorn impacts our Sun Signs and the House it is transitting. If you don't know what House of your natal chart holds 0* Capricorn, just post your scope here and we will show you.

http://www.alphalifetrends.com/pluto...capricorn.html
    Last edited by RedRose; January 26th, 2008 at 12:13 AM.

Admin mode

Did we check the copyright of those articles for the right to redistribute?

Thanks!
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

I run the @anonywicks accounts on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram. Pagans present!

Hi Xentor,

I deleted the text from that last post.

Usually I'm just posting short bits from much much longer articles, with the links, so folks can go read the rest. I can simply post links if giving samples is unexceptable. Problem is that I usually don't expect, or think it useful, for beginners to wade through all these long-winded astrologers.

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; January 26th, 2008 at 12:20 AM.

Thank you!

I'm sure if our references are detailed enough, the readers will be able to find their material quickly. Besides: finding sources is a learning skill that needs to be developed. If we keep handing out the material and never let the students do the hunting, most will never learn to find anything, allowing potentially interesting pieces of information to remain undiscovered.

In books detailing the reference is easy: we mention the print version, the page and the line numbers. On the net it's less easy. We can rarely mention the print version, and though we can mention the page it's uncertain how long the specific page remains online, and the line number may differ from one computer screen to the next.

Unless the author made indexing possible by adding section titles and / or numbering, or even html anchors, we may have to resort to define the source limits by quoting the first couple and last couple of words... shudder the thought.

(Sorry for veering off topic, though.)
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

I run the @anonywicks accounts on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram. Pagans present!

Thank you kindly for tutoring. I certainly wish to honor my sources, and even advertise excellent astrologers. In the future I will only share short quotes and I will be sure cite the names of the astrologers, or websites, as well as continue to post links to their sites.

RedRose

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast