Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pluto Entering Capricorn

YouTube Video by Michael Lutin on:

Pluto in Capricorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAF-l8SQvZE

Hi All,

Again, look at your scopes and see what house 0* Capricorn is in. Do you have any planets in the end degrees of Sag. or the first degrees of Capricorn? Trines? Squares? Post you scopes if you don't know and we will take a look.

RedRose

My ascendant is near the end of Sagittarius and my moon near the beginning of Capricorn.

http://mysticwicks.com/attachment.ph...4&d=1195742631
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

From the site RedRose posted in post #6; how Pluto in Cap affects my Capricorn sun sign:

Your inner world has grown in deepening the values and power that naturally come with a Capricorn's ambitions and goals. Jupiter moving into Capricorn, your own sign, pushes you into the type of directions that you have wanted to move into, but it will be the type of journey least expected, but yet you will find that you have to run just to keep up with this new pace of your life. Jupiter expands you into so many directions at once and you'll have to eat and sleep on the run. Your life will take off into a new direction and it won't return to anything that resembles "normal" in a long time. You will be running at a faster and faster pace.
    <snip>
    You will find that your ambitions and goals will become very visible and you will become the spotlight of leadership according to the inner qualities that you have grown while Pluto has been in Sagittarius.

Link
    Oh dear, all on top of my Saturn return Reminds me of what you said in another post, RR, about throwing myself into what comes because it's destiny. I was pleased to see while considering my Saturn return that a lot of my values are being achieved in my life right now - there's more room to grow, but all that worrying I did about being "behind" seems silly now.

When I check the houses page it's all about destiny in career, and taking a power position too. I must admit I'm getting impatient searching for this wonderful new job I'll be stepping into - it sounds like it will be a great experience!
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

Hi RainInnana,

Have you ever tried giving psychic readings? You have the great curse/blessing of being one of the souls who has experienced Pluto in the sky transitting your 12th House! It has also moved over your Neptune and your ASC (at Gallactic Center yet). It is headed to your Moon.

Have you noticed any HUGE increases in psychic ability in the last decade, especially the last couple years?

Maybe you can teach telepathy classes for Moms and babes! NorthNode on the cusp of Virgo in the 8th House is such a witchy healer, psychic, magical thing.

RedRose

Here is another video about Pluto entering Capricorn posted by Northwatuppa. He speaks slowly but says some good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEdYq...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Hi All,

Again, look at your scopes and see what house 0* Capricorn is in. Do you have any planets in the end degrees of Sag. or the first degrees of Capricorn? Trines? Squares? Post you scopes if you don't know and we will take a look.

RedRose
    9th house for me, will conjunct south node at 2* cap, and is squaring my 0* mars after coming off the conjunction with my 28* sag neptune.

i actually only noticed this recently, but when pluto entered my 9th house was when i threw off my inherited christianity and started digging into every religion and philosophy i could find, including many forms of christianity. pluto wont leave my 9th house til 8* cap, and im curious about how this cap section of my 9th house will play out over the next couple years. in the past couple days ive finally started writing again and realized that i have a distressing inability to write my philosophies or explain my beliefs, so im hoping that the cap phase will help me bring my big ideas into more solid form.

did anyone do any rituals to bring in the pluto into cap phenomenon? anyone know what they were doing when it happened? i was watching Ong-Bak: Thai Warrior with my dad, which if you haven't seen it, it's a very mars exalted in cap kind of martial arts movie from several years ago.
    "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
    - Gospel of Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Have you noticed any HUGE increases in psychic ability in the last decade, especially the last couple years?
    Well, I have been Pagan for just over a decade, so I would definitely say yes Increasing over the last couple years, and especially in the past few months as I dig into astrology and dream interpretation. Every once in awhile I'll look in the Dreams & Divination forum and post some impressions.

Maybe you can teach telepathy classes for Moms and babes! NorthNode on the cusp of Virgo in the 8th House is such a witchy healer, psychic, magical thing.
    Maybe I should get back into mentoring/guiding at least. Never really did formal lessons but tend to be good at summarizing, clarifying, expanding, and explaining things (such as in New Pagans). Have kind of moved away from that due to mundane concerns, but maybe I should go back into that. Thanks for the nudge
    Om Namah Shivaya.

Hi Punxyen,

Your SN must be conjunct my NN, with Pluto currently on top. We should be interesting to watch. My life is taking off in lots of good ways. The aspect will be exact for me come April 08.

RedRose

Oh, boy.

Humor, lots and lots of humor!!!!!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast