Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pluto Entering Capricorn

Hi All,

I attend astrology lectures by Sheila Belanger anytime I can. http://www.sheilabelanger.net/astrology/

Her Winter 2008 update focussed on the MarRx and also Pluto entering Capricorn, while conjunct with Jupiter. Jolly Jupiter announcing this whole new era makes this transformation extra extra big. Last time Jupiter conjuncted Pluto was Dec. 1994. (29* Scorpio). Now we are starting a whole new Jupiter/Pluto cycle - whch means a whole new spiritual/transformational era for us all.

First lets consider where we are coming from. Pluto entered Sagittarius in 1995. So from 1995 until January 30, 2008 you and your world have been transforming and changing in Sagely-Aware-ious ways. Sag. is a Fire sign (active and spunky) concerned with Truth and Beliefs. The down side is religious fanaticism (including fanatic atheism) - Religious Wars - the UP side is universal tolerance and finding your WAY. How many here became Pagans about 13 years ago, or during this Pluto in Sag. period?

For me, the whole Pluto in Sag, period has been involved in culture shock and learning about the "real" world. I lived in "spiritual" community from age 18-37ish - a bit cloistered. I divorced in 1995 and have been exploring ever since - not easy years but very educational - happy they are over.

Pluto will be in Capricorn until January of 2024. That is 16 years. Capricorn is an earth sign - very different from Sag. Capricorn is sensible and concrete. As we have seen from the predictions published in this thread, fear-based Capricorn energy is bound to tighten it's hold. Financially speaking, Pluto in Sag. is a gambler and Pluto in Capricorn is an accountant. For the last 13 years "the powers that be" have gone completely wacko with risky and sketchy money management. In the next 16 years, the buck stops here. Capricorns are all about REAL and balanced books. Pluto in Capricorn is also about "sustainability" and being good "husbands" in the classical meaning of good husbandry- good stewards, wise managers of the world resources, and our own.

As we have been discussing since November, these have been very serious and Saturnian/Capricorn times. When we look back to all the changes we are each experiencing since Fall 2008 we will see that they were huge and permanent. We have lost and are losing what is no longer relevant and sustainable for us, and a whole new life is opening up.

Pluto going into Capricorn is a chance to finally manifest our true purpose - not just dream of it, actually make it real. Pluto tends to BLOW us onto path. Do not resist this change - rather dive in. Forget the past, and start over from where you are. Simplify your needs and lifestyle and do your purpose.

Lorrie has been very overburdened and stressed doing far too much childcare - that may now be changing. I have gone back to university and a whole new wonderful job and empowerment is happening for me. RainInnana is going through her Saturn Return, right at the changing or the eras, The next months, and the next 16 years, will be huge for her - her scope is lit up with these transits.

So, where and who were you back in 1995? What have the last 13 years been about for you? What transformations, big ones, soul changes did you experience while Pluto was in Sag?

If you can't see it, post your chart and we will tell you what it tells us about this.

Next, what is happening now that is REALLY different. Is your lifestyle changing?

With Pluto the only way to deal is the dive in. Dive in and dive deep.

Warning: When Pluto goes from one state to another, it is a good day to die. Many souls choose to leave during Pluto transits, especially when Pluto changes signs. Death is a part of life and we will experience our share of it. Do not fear it or resist it or practice denial - rather awaken to how many beloveds you have beyond the veil and let them help you. Your prayers help them too.

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; February 16th, 2008 at 12:26 PM.

Child care will be more of a burden for a while, Leah is now at the point in her pregnancy that she cannot lift the kids, so when my son has to work and she doesn't, I have the kids, which is why so much less time online on weekends now. She is due sometime early/mid April. The potential for change is there though. A few weeks ago, my son told me their hours have been cut down, and they will be lucky to see 20-25 hours/week. On top of this, Leah will be going on maternity leave, and there is even less income for them. They may have to try to get partial welfare until my son can find another job. Funny thing is, my hours don't seem to have changed much. I am still with his two kids 11-12 hours a day, 6 days a week.
    The changes, geez, I wouldn't even know where to start. Yeah, lots of really really huge changes. I gained everything, was financially doing great, on top of the world. Then lost everything, twice. Is that a bad thing? I thought so at the time, but I don't now. I love my life as it is now, besides the long hours and sleep deprivation. I am now single and took a vow to remain this way ( and of celibacy) in order to put all of my attention on my path. I do not even date, too much distraction. Kids are a distraction, yes, but being with young children keeps you seeing things as through the eyes of a child, keeps you re-discovering the world. Yes, I am stressed and exhausted, BUT it is the price I pay for remembering to smell the flowers along the way. And nothing is more special and pure than the love of a child.
    What I am seeing through tarot and in my chart both, is my businesses that I am trying to find a way to start up. Funny thing that, I found mention of my home based businesses in my researching the spiritual astrology, this whole thing where I am having to get help from my family financially, and that to get out of it I would find some little niche by using my creativity. THAT gave me one of those AAHHHAA!!!! moments.:rollinglaSo, that tells me that I am on the right track. Now, the biggest problem besides money to get it going, is, if I am babysitting 5am to 12:30am, when will I have time to do this business? This is where I believe the change will be coming. If this business is meant to be, then the obstacles to do it have to be removed or decreased, such as my sons hours are? I have alot of work to do to get the plant nursery going, my property is the lowest point in the neighborhood, and we have a very high water table. In order to be able to get stuff planted out early enough, I can't wait as I usually do for the flood waters to go down( my deck becomes a dock, you can actually sit on the edge and dangle your feet in the water, and I get ducks swimming across my back yard) I will have to use raised beds.
    The other problem with the water is the skeeters, we are talking horror movie skeeters. Once someone experiences the skeeters out here, they never forget it. The poor guys that did my roof a few years ago, as soon as the see me anywhere, the first thing they mention is the skeeters! It is that bad. And we have heartworm and West Nile Virus here. I don't take the kids outside here. So, when will I get to work on my business? Yep, something WILL be happening with the babysitting.
    I learned long ago to welcome change, even if I don't think I like it. It will be perfect once I give it a chance to see where it is taking me. :fpraise: This of course doesn't keep me from freaking out at first. But then it doesn't take long for me to get my head out of the sand and remember what change is for, it is to make things better.
    And I really have got to get moving, kids are due to et here any time now. So, I guess next is tosee where what events will take place, be patient, laugh hard and often.
    Sorry to type so much again, it helps me think it all out.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla Was I complaining that I had no time, and no hope of it getting better?????????
    Leah, the sons gf, lost her job Tuesday because her doctor cut her hours down to 32/week in preparation of the birth of the baby sometime in April, I really don't know the actual due date because everyone seems to think it will be early. It is something to do with her family history. The next day, my son got fed up with the place, and quit his job. By the time he got to my house to pick up the kids, he had another job to start Friday ( tomorrow) this in the highest unemployment state in the US. He will be doing the same thing he was a year ago, website design and maintenance and airsoft sales and repair. Only this time he gets paid for it, the last time he was part owner and the sales were, well, not good, the two other owners up and moved the shop to North Carolina. The last day as they were packing, my son got a call to go right then and there to a new job, it happens this way for him every time, a job falls into his lap, boom. That was the job he just left. Now, here is the nice part. I have been babysitting 5am to 1am. Now he will be getting out of work earlier, I will only have to babysit until 9pm, still 12 hours a day, BUT he is only working 3 days a week- at least that is what he told me, Leah just told my daughter on the phone that he works Saturdays, I have no idea what is up with that. Leah refuses to watch my sons kids. My daughters hours also changed effective this week, she used to get out at either 1 or 2 pm depending on the day, now Mon, Wed, Fri she gets out at noon, and 3pm the other two days. So, that gives me more time the beginning of the week on the days my son does NOT work!
    All this means I now have time to delve into making the necessary arrangements for my businesses, find out what I need legally to state, county, all that stuff, and decide just what all I will be doing. oh, and last week out of the blue I found someone that gave me Reiki 1 & 2 attunements for free, simply for my desire to help others was my "return energy" for it, to help others. Now I am debating whether to offer this along with the other herbally smelly stuffs, Reiki and aromatherapy maybe. Not sure what the legalities are there, I am afraid it may be too much hassle. But, now I have the time to find out! Now I know I will have time to dig gardens and take care of the plants that I intend to get started for selling next season, I will have time to take care of my gardens! And have time to get soaps and pretty smelly things made for selling. The light has begun to shine at the end of the tunnel, and for once it is not a train coming! The old is being left behind so I can make room for the new that is very much needed in my life. Finally. I am sure there will be some birthing pains in this venture, but at least now I know that I am on the right track, and where I need to end up, even if the trail there tends to fork- I have never been one to follow the path though, when it forks I tend to blaze my own trail through the great unknown and smell the flowers along the way. :hehehehe: Wow, the things that can happen.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah, there it is! The line I was looking for: ( I cannot get the bold to turn off, sorry, don't mean to yell, I have had this happen a few times over the past few weeks)

"
    Now, the biggest problem besides money to get it going, is, if I am babysitting 5am to 12:30am, when will I have time to do this business? This is where I believe the change will be coming. If this business is meant to be, then the obstacles to do it have to be removed or decreased, such as my sons hours are?"

Hi Lorrie,

That is so terrific! Again I repeat! (teehee, yippee!),

"Pluto going into Capricorn is a chance to finally manifest our true purpose - not just dream of it, actually make it real. Pluto tends to BLOW us onto path. Do not resist this change - rather dive in. Forget the past, and start over from where you are. Simplify your needs and lifestyle and do your purpose.

Lorrie has been very overburdened and stressed doing far too much childcare - that may now be changing."

RR

The Reiki attunements and using Reiki have really been a blessing for me. I have always wanted to get attuned, but here the cost is way out there. This one just out of nowhere fell in my lap. I guess it was just time for me to get it! I am excited to see what will happen next now. Tonight was a huge difference with the kids leaving at 8:30 instead of 1am. It feels weird to be free this early!

An astrology page on myspace that I keep posted on:

FALLING IN A HOLE AND OTHER PLANETARY MISHAPS
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=363616925

Her blogs are almost as fun to read as the posts in our astrology thread!:hehehehe:

My granddaughter was in a very crabby mood this morning, (pun intended) She was throwing a nonstop tantrum, which is not at all normal for her, especially when she gets to my house. My daughter had had to pull over once on the way here to try to calm her down, and she ended up late for work here trying to calm her down. By the time she came to pick Jaklyn up, she was doing much better until I set down a tiny bit of milk for one of the cats, and she tried to take it away from the cat, I asked her to please not take the bowl from the kitty, and there she went again, into another rage. I used some Reiki positions and calmed her right down. Right away I began to think about all of the astrology articles I have been browsing the past few days and told my daughter about it when she got here. She began to laugh and started telling me of all the accidents her co-workers have been in over the past few days, the last one sounding like it was not turning out very well for her manager! I would say about 40 % of the co-workers had had some sort of mishap over the past few days.
    I went to head out to run errands a few hours ago, when I got on the expressway, something told me to go home, so I did- I have learned the hard way to obey that voice! So, here I am, safe and sou......OK, safe. And probably saved myself alot of money by not shopping and not having to buy gas today. :hehehehe:
    Oh, and then there is the expressway down in Grand Rapids along my sons path to his new job, one lane had to be shut down due to the potholes being so bad they couldn't get them fixed. One og the areas busiest highways, one lane shut down. I bet you can guess the result, ROAD RAGE, accidents, yep, all of that fun stuff!!!:rollingla

I am still reading up on this, quite confused over what to make of it yet.

http://polidics.com/cia/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/4016713.stm

I was tempted to post it in political thread, but those people are kinda scary. I feel safe here! And it sure does go along with what has been being said lately on the astrology sites.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3