Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Timing Transits

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    Hi Punxzen,

One way of taking a "higher" role in a situation like you describe is to offer to look at your friend's scope and transits. That casts you in the role of "astrologer" not simply co-worker.

With Chiron in the 2nd House, in Scorpio (right?) you are gifted at helping other people understand their value and prosper thereby. You can do this very discreetly and privately (Scorpio).

Doing ritual on her behalf is another way to quietly help, by taking the Healer/Teacher role.

RedRose
    im no libra rising! many of my friends are though... and wow i just realized that just about all my friends are cardinal rising signs... but no, im no libra, im an aries rising, so thats a taurus 2nd house chiron.

the mercury retrograde today coincided with my friend gettin fired for getting drunk at work... i kinda saw that one coming.

shatril, its interesting that you mention the mending a rift within the family thing because that is a role ive taken on since chiron first hit my mercury back in the spring of 2007.
    "My country is the world... and my religion is to do good."
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
    - Gospel of Thomas

"I found it fascinating that mending the rift within a family would fit the healer, but that makes perfect sense to me." Shatril

Absolutely! Chiron's place in our charts marks where we are all "wounded healers". We spend our whole lives trying to heal our Chiron wound and low and behold we get expert at healing that wound - especially in others. For ourselves, things slowly improve after our Chiron Returns, age 50ish.

People with Chiron in the 6th House are healers in the medical sense, though often alternative healers. They have powerful healing hands. Chiron in second house folk, like you and Punxyen are "earth healers", "values chiropractors", "manifestors", and "intimacy healers". I have Chiron in my 10th House which makes me good at empowering folk. People with Chiron in the 1st House are often physically challenged, but they are tremendous healers; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. People with Chiron in the 12th make good shrinks and therapists and spiritual healers.

3rd House Chiron: Communcation healers, technology and machine healers.
    4th House: Home healers.
    5th House: Art healers.
    7th House: Relationship healers.
    8th House: Sex, Death, Shamananic healers, good shrinks too.
    9th House: Wisdom keepers. Teachers.
    11th House: Social justice activists

RedRose

PS Punxyen, Chiron in the 2nd in Taurus...got it. Wow. You must have a green thumb. Ever tried gardening? Ever found yourself able to heal plants? Do birds land on your finger?
    Last edited by RedRose; January 29th, 2008 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRose View Post
    PS Punxyen, Chiron in the 2nd in Taurus...got it. Wow. You must have a green thumb. Ever tried gardening? Ever found yourself able to heal plants? Do birds land on your finger?
    im a farmer when im not a family healer. when i came home to mend rifts in the family, i came from an organic farm on kauai. the most intense spiritual moments in my life, those moments that have given me the strength to endure anything to accomplish what i feel in my heart is right, always came when i would spend several hours planting keikis (keiki is hawaiin for kid, its what we called the baby transplants). imagine squatting barefoot in the red dirt of kauai and laying a kale keiki in its bed and tucking it in with rich organic soil; then you move about a foot and a half to your right and do it again, and again and again until you forget who you are and remember what you are. i just realized how much i miss doin that on a daily basis.

.. as far as birds go, i had quite a few songbirds living with me at my camp, and a very young rooster named 'dude' who was with me since he hatched. and im happy to say that the dreaded centipedes always treated me respectfully, the two times they did bite me it was only gently and both times i felt more empowered by it than wounded.

i suddenly feel very chironic

p.s. redrose, wondering if punxyen is the merc retrograde version of my name.
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
    - Gospel of Thomas

What do you mean by home healer?

(my Chiron is in Taurus in the 4th)
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by punxzen View Post
    the mercury retrograde today coincided with my friend gettin fired for getting drunk at work... i kinda saw that one coming.
    and today, the day after my friend gets fired, i go from being a temp to full-time permanent employee which means health benefits! how chironic

chiron = healing, transiting through my 11th house = benefits from career, conjuncting my mercury = it was my co-workers and bosses talking about me and to me that convinced them to take me on full-time
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

- Gospel of Thomas

Ok I'm reading and trying to catch up (just to let you know I am following you although far behind). This is where it really gets complex isn't it
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

welcome to the complexities rain

yesterday at work we got a new guy with the same name as me so my bosses and co-workers all decided they needed to re-name me and ive ended up with about 5 or 6 new names including 'rusty' 'LJ' 'toys r us' 'jethro' 'JD' and 'CEO'.. and 5 times today i was mistaken for someone else giving me even more names thrown my way, and then combine that with a certain aquarian astrologer here thinking im a libra rising by the name of punxyen and something silly seems to be happening to my identity...

nothing is happening to my ascendant, but mars (rules my aries rising) just went direct and is loosely trine mercs stationary point... venus and jupiter are conjunct with my midheaven.... i spose jupiter could be growing my public image..

any thoughts folks? i posted my chart for the day in case anyone feels like investigating
    Last edited by punxzen; February 2nd, 2008 at 02:37 AM.
    - Thomas Paine

Myspace

- Gospel of Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by RainInanna View Post
    What do you mean by home healer?

(my Chiron is in Taurus in the 4th)
    OK Rain, by home healer we are talking about the mediator between two warring factions of a family. The neutral party that tries to talk sense into the heads of those who are at war. This usually will have the advantage of mending the fences between the two parties and bring peace to the family again. The probability that the mending would happen without the mediator are not high, so it is with great Chironic power that one must go into a situation and heal it. You may want to think of the adoption of your nephew and this would be a good example of a family healing process also. So astrologically it appears that you are meant to complete this process, if there aren't things that are opposing this in your chart.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Hi Punkzen! I mean Punxzen,

I assure you that my contributions to your strange and funny identity crisis are caused by senility and bad typing! (also having Transit Sun, Chiron, Neptune, MercuryRx, Vesta and NN on top of my Sun and Mercury may be causing some confusion - ya think?)

I understand that mistaking an Aries Rising person for a Libra Rising person is a call to battle, but actually I don't remember anyone's scope too swell except my own. You mentioned that you were in your Chiron square (Chiron in the sky in Aquarius is squaring Punxzen's natal Chiron) and I simply swung the square the wrong direction. Didn't give your Rising a thought. You are no Libra Rising. What WAS I thinking?

Maybe we should add a post to the Mercury Retrograde Myths thread that says something like: MercuryRX is no big deal. If your really want to experience a MercuryRX, try adding in MarsRx (and now dizzily turning) in Gemini! That is when things really get confusing and complicated.

RedRose

PS. You and RainInnana have Chiron in Taurus. Chiron was discovered in 1977 and at that time it was a 4* Taurus I believe. Chiron has not had it's own Chiron Return yet. Your Chiron Returns will be in tantum with Chiron's own return.
    Last edited by RedRose; February 2nd, 2008 at 12:47 PM.

Dear RainInnana and all,

Since our Chiron wounds happen to us as children, looking at our kid's Chirons is good for parenting. This Planet Waves article is all about that, and Chiron in the 4th House is used as an example.

http://planetwavesparenting.net/2005/articles/13.htm

Also, RainInnana, as Shatril says, Chiron in the 4th folks have the ability to heal family feuds, and also history (of course they get wounded by family history which is why they wish/need the family to heal in the first place).

RedRose

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast