Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Timing Transits

Shatril,

Thanks for reposting your scope. I never remember scopes, as I have already mentioned. How amazing and powerful to have the conjunctions you have! Neptune/Mars/ASC, and PofF/Sun/Pluto, and Venus/Uranus! You are supercharged!

RedRose

ok thanks for the explanation, I appreciate your patience.
    Om Namah Shivaya.

"Im finding seeking the sacred, well, that its rather like falling in love, the harder you seek it, the less likely it is to happen." - Brightshores

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested." ~ Eckhart Tolle

wow. OK, I am not fascinated with this and have to go figure it out. ops, wait a minute, I am supposed to be cleaning today, had half of my weekend taken up babysitting an extra day. Ooooooo, don't wanna clean, wanna learn!!!!!!

Ok, go clean, do what is necessary, THEN go play on the charts and have fun. Sounds like a plan to me, even if I will be very mad at myself tomorrow when only half of my housework gets done once again!!! ( I have had to babysit on Saturdays for the past three weekends now, I have not been able to get much done, and of course as happens if we do not get time for rest and taking care of ourselves, I ended up sick on top of it all. ) my to-do list is 3/4 of a page long today, but I have made some progress already, mainly I got a path shoveled out to my LP gas tank so when they come to fix it they hopefully won't trample my beloved new plant gardens hidden under the snow. The last place I got the LP gas from the same guy came every time and he was great about knowing just where to walk, this place doesn't know, and may not care. My gardens are my biggest love and weakness. OK, now stop putting it off, get out there and get that housework done so I have time later, get off the stupid computer, maybe I should lock the door to this room.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In my search for understanding I found this:

http://astrologyforthesoul.com/bills...pir_print.html

The Disneyland part was lost to this old ADD soul, but the rest was interesting!!!!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duh. the symbols around the OUTSIDE of the chart, right???? OK, I found them, now I printed them out for each Sunday this month to compare a little for starters. It is actually making sense now. I'll figure this stuff out yet.

Wow. I have been reading the links for Chiron. I have always for years felt a tie to Chiron, but never knew really what all it stood for. I have always played mediator between friends, family, everywhere I end up being a mediator. Not something I like to do, it just seems to end up being this way. Now my curiosity is up once again.:fpraise:

consider the chiron energy to be part of what makes us tick at the most personal levels.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3