Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Paganspace Vs. Covenspace

Paganspace Vs. Covenspace

Which do you prefer & why?

Thanks for helping me decide the pro's and con's before I start mine

Covenspace, is a little less convienent in layout, but on the other hand..... theres more people on it aswell....

I have bothe, and that works out fine, but I really should update more xd....
    Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
    (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
    anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Hmmm do not know what to tell you I have both and I like them for the differences in features and the type of people I have met.

Wow, I didn't even know about Paganspace! I'm gonna have to go check it out now!

---------------------------------
    Rye Wolf Farm
    Our homestead blog--come visit!

I checked PaganSpace out straight away after reading this thread. CovenSpace seems similar, but I think I'll check that one out a bit later when I have more time.
    Can you touch the root that feeds us?
    Can you hear the words that I say?
    Can you feel the music move you?
    Can you feel alive today?

There is a thread in the Tech forum for another place .. the owner posted a thread in the forum it is called Pagan spaces if I recall right, thought you guys and gals may want to check it out as well.

I'm on both, and so far, I think I prefer Covenspace. The only people who seem to contact me on Paganspace are guys wanting to chat me up... For some reason, though I checked the box that said "married," it doesn't show it on my profile. lol.

I think I joined far too many social networking sites. I can't seem to keep up with them anymore. I'm on MySpace, PaganSpace, CovenSpace, and VampireFreaks. I think I need to quit at least two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My artwork is for sale!! Visit http://etsy.me/dIFblg. Support a starving artist!!!! (Please... I'm hungry!) NaturaPlumaDesigns@gmail.com

Thanks to Faeawyn for my banner.

Which paganspace? There are 2 of them, one is" .net" , and the other" .com" I love the .net, I don't use covenspace much, I found it kinda boring.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got accounts on both covenspace and on paganspace.net.

Paganspace.net seems to be more stable and established... and covenspace seems to be having some problems (software, perhaps problems with funding as there are rumours it might close down...)

These types of sites depend on the people who sign up to make it good. Kind of like how MysticWicks is great because of the people who participate here!

Ben Gruagach
    MysticWicks forum guide in "Paths: Wicca", "Books" and "History"
    author of The Wiccan Mystic: Exploring a Magickal Spiritual Path
    visit my website at http://www.witchgrotto.com
    read my LiveJournal blog
    find me on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gruagach View Post
    I've got accounts on both covenspace and on paganspace.net.

Paganspace.net seems to be more stable and established... and covenspace seems to be having some problems (software, perhaps problems with funding as there are rumours it might close down...)

These types of sites depend on the people who sign up to make it good. Kind of like how MysticWicks is great because of the people who participate here!
    Ben, I'm on both too. Friend me on Paganspace; my username is the same. I actually don't use covenspace much and don't remember my username on that one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast