Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Paganspace Vs. Covenspace

wow, cool, didn't know about these Pagan myspace type sites.. I'm mainly on Myspace, but these sites sound cool... if they are active.
    Astral Travel/Occult Discussion
    http://groups.myspace.com/astraltravelcrew

My paganspace.net is in my siggy for anyone that wants it.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm..Paganspace seems to be down for the moment, but I will be sure to check it out ASAP. I have a covenspace, but I don't update very much.
    Last edited by Caitlin.ann; March 7th, 2008 at 04:59 PM.

Pagan Space is there just checked :D

and covenspace seems to be having some problems (software, perhaps problems with funding as there are rumours it might close down...)
    The owner of Covenspace is a member here so you could ask her for sure or go read her blogs on CS, usually if there is issues she posts about it in her blog.
    Last edited by SilverClaw; March 7th, 2008 at 04:52 PM.

Oh okay, I see it now..I guess it was just a glitch or error on my part.

Until I saw this post, I had no idea either on existed. I've just finished setting up mine on Covenspace, I'm not sure if I need one on Paganspace too. That just seems redundant if the same things are posted on both. http://kalroth.covenspace.com/ I took a look at Paganspace, but I don't like the look as much. It also kinda turned me off seeing that people who pay $20 a year for the service are given special recognition. I'm going to stick with the one I've got and my Myspace page that I discuss other issues on. I can't recall the address right now, but I'll add it later.
    Last edited by Kalroth; April 2nd, 2008 at 06:27 PM.

And Gilgamesh wept bitter tears, saying, "He who was my companion through adventure and hardship, is gone forever ..."

I joined covenspace but could never get back in. I couldnt find a way to email the admin and finally gave up!!!

I joined covenspace but could never get back in. I couldnt find a way to email the admin and finally gave up!!!
    As I said before the owner is a member here maybe you can contact her here...

As for me Covenspace, Paganspace are in my signature. If anyone addes me just message me to let me know who you are and that your from here please and thanks :D

Who is the owner of CovenSpace?

Who is the owner of CovenSpace?
    Pythia you can see that on the sites mainpage.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast