Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: ridiculous spell site

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylara View Post
    LOL, we should set up a Pagan Better Business Bureau.
    That would be good or maybe we could go ahead and contact the Better Business Bureau.

Kinda makes you wonder what you are paying for. Sylvia Brown charges more than twice that for the privelege of speaking to her, which she can only do because she is right 99% of the time, and it seems you are just paying her because she feels you are wasting her time.

And Gilgamesh wept bitter tears, saying, "He who was my companion through adventure and hardship, is gone forever ..."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLili View Post
    Mmm, cuz there's nothing quite like waking up in your own...eew.
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Some thoughts of mine

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Rainsong View Post
    OK, so all of us have seen spells sites that promise all kinds of things. However, I just found one that takes the cake. This one offers immortality, seriously.

http://www.fastspells.com/youth.html

I just thought that I'd share because i couldn't believe this.
    The only spell of imortality and eternal youth was one created for Rameses the IInd.Most copies burned down with the Alexandria library but some of it survived.I have a copy on a papyrus ,and it is a very complicated alchemical formulae and most incredients,I suspect are extinct ,or in danger of extinction for 100 years,maybe more.But it is very interesting,I also have hitite copy ,hitite language is more explicit in the ingredinets and where to be found,but the ingredients itself are mystery,not all of them,but some are unnamed in english,difficult to associate with existing concepts.I have been looking at imortality possibilities,meaning body and cells long life and healthy imortality for as long as I know myself.And scientifically the human body is programmed to live 130 years.And anyone can achieve that if some lifestyle rules are respected ,and healthy food and excercise is maintained at a top level.The university of genetics is right next to my own university and I have been incognito attenting their courses and found out very courious things about the human DNA and vital body cells.My hunch is that if the link that is broken in human DNA will be repaired with a right mutation someone could be indeed imortal,or at least live 130 years in perfect health and beauty.Because of the broken link the human DNA makes cells as they age mutate,uncapable to reproduce after a certain age the same cell as it was when it was first created,the thread denaturates as people age,and human body is changed every 7 years.In the fisrt 7 years of life,the cells are very young and the thread is not so wekeaned and the skin and other organ cells replicate as the original cells.Arterosclerosis starts in the childhood,incidence is after 7 years old.I come from a mostly doctors family.But I never beleived them,until I experiment and documented myself.Although I give magic a shot,I guess the best results must be combined in a healthy mind and a healthy body if one wants to achieve imortality.Egyptians did not struggle for nothing,they knew what they wanted from life:life itself...

Arrow That is a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylara View Post
    LOL, we should set up a Pagan Better Business Bureau.
    I volunteer free.Would be a great help for the comunity.And especially for young people.I can contribute of course,as you see I am putting up to contribute constructively to MW.A bureau of better business would be a very good indicator,and might I add at that,collection of spells books would be discussed and people would say this spell works,worth the effort or this one does not,this gems that they sell here are genuine, those are not, candles made in a place are good ,quality products and unbiased reviews would be a great help.Practically anything one pagan might need,so everyone would have their money well spent,and most important the correct information.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7