Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ridiculous spell site

LOL. A spell to grow backwards if you're already old? Wtf. I laughed..good find hahaha

The sun is far away... It goes in circles.
    Someone dies.. Someone lives. In pain.
    It is burning, into the thin air;
    Of the nature, of a culture..
    On the dark side..
    Under the moon..
    the wolves gather..

Hummmm...... You do the spell.....If it works.... then I'll pay.... out oif the lottery money I just won with your spell! LOL
    We are all just visitors to this earth!

Another fine banner by Catiana
    (\_/) (\_/)
    (O.o) ( _ )
    (> <) ( o ) hopping away!
    Green Room Forum Guide
    The MW Kitchen Forum Guide
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Cindlady2 View Post
    Hummmm...... You do the spell.....If it works.... then I'll pay.... out oif the lottery money I just won with your spell! LOL
    talk about guarentee for your work. I like that. Wonder what the re-fund policy is. Oh look ..................................a flying piggy.
    Kickass dragon ---->

I <3 obs

Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear. - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
    Hmm, made me wonder if it was a spoof site... but no, there really is such a place...
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Bena+VA+23018/?

Oh, I have heaard of Buena Vista, VA, but not Bena. Anyway, I wonder if the address is real. I got a scammy feeling when looking at the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Raven View Post
    LOL. A spell to grow backwards if you're already old? Wtf. I laughed..good find hahaha

What's sad is there's people out there who believe that stuff and/or don't understand magick, so they go there.

I'd pay for a psychic reading but personally I wouldn't pay for someone to do a spell for me.

THis is worse than the newbies who try casting love spells on their crushes :rollingla

lol There's an Incubus/Succubus spell, basically it's a spell to have wet dreams.
    My greatest power is my mind.

My Blog Associated Content The Daily Cougar

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    lol There's an Incubus/Succubus spell, basically it's a spell to have wet dreams.
    Mmm, cuz there's nothing quite like waking up in your own...eew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok they have you ask who to make a check or money order out to because they have many people cashing checks?
    Umm...a business usually uses the business name for the checks and money orders, or the owners name.
    This is obviously a predatory rip off site.

Isnt there somewhere sites like this can be reported?
    Last edited by Shanti; March 11th, 2008 at 08:27 PM.

Thought you guys might find this interesting I went and emailed them regarding the "immortality" spell. Basically I was playing dumb, making out like I was interested in the spell and sounding like I have no knowledge of the Craft or spell work (or paypal) :D just to see what they had to say really.... Here's what she said.

My email to them -

Hi,

Immortality Spell. Does this really work? I'm intrigued that someone can really live forever.

I'm really interested in this and would love to know more...

Is Pay Pal secure as I've never used it before?

Thanks,

Roxanne (fake name)

Here's her reply -

Hello Roxanne!
    This is Kimberly Rose with fastspells.com! I would absolutely love to help you learn more about the immortality work. It is very real, and all of the work I do, is very serious. I am very dedicated to my work, and wouldn’t have it any other way! The immortality is for living forever, free from disease and illness related deaths, as well as natural caused deaths ONLY. This would not prevent murder…etc…and is best used with a youth casting, as you will still grow old without it. And Paypal is secure indeed…it can be paid with credit card, no paypal account required.
    =) Hope I’ve helped!
    Can I help answer any more specific questions?
    Love,
    Kimberly

HaHa, I'm such a meanie :D I just couldn't resist, I just had to hear what these liars had to say for themselves. I can't stand people like these, ones that lie, and on top of that play on vunerable peoples emotions - sick!
    What a load of s**t she talks, and the "love Kimberly" bit at the end, how gross! Talk about trying to build the potential buyers trust, all nicey nicey and crap.

These wackos and sickos really need to be off the net, the planet would do nicely
    Last edited by ~Belladonna~; May 25th, 2008 at 07:35 PM.
    ~Free Your Mind~

)O( Blessings One & All )O(

***Knowledge really is Power***- Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)

***Magic, madam, is like wine and, if you are not used to it, it will make you drunk*** - Susanna Clarke The Ladies of Grace Adieu

***Magick Works in Mysterious Ways*** - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Shanti View Post
    Ok they have you ask who to make a check or money order out to because they have many people cashing checks?
    Umm...a business usually uses the business name for the checks and money orders, or the owners name.
    This is obviously a predatory rip off site.

Isnt there somewhere sites like this can be reported?

That's what I was wondering but couldn't get across well

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast