Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Kundalini reiki attunements- negative effects

Im not a reiki person, but as far as the excess energy you are dealing about getting outside, dig in the dirt, plant new plants, pull know, things that will get you connected to the ground.

My other question is, have you seen a doctor? An accupuncturist? It might be worth going...I wonder if your thyroid isnt being wonky..
    "We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers--you can blame anyone, but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's ALWAYS your fault, because if you wanted to change, you're the one who has got to change. It's as simple as that, isn't it?"
    -- Katharine Hepburn

SE England
    So are you now?

From my understanding, you went through six attunements in two to three weeks. While I agree with everyone else that the Masters shouldn't have agreed to do that, I also think that perhaps in future you should pace yourself more. Like cooking a good meal, these things can't be rushed.
    Last edited by Kailen; May 29th, 2008 at 07:03 AM.
    To trust another you must first trust yourself. Without trust of self how can you have the trust in yourself to make the right decision in who you trust. - David Allain

The most common cause of anger is pain. People are akin to animals in one very true sense, when hurt, they lash out. When in pain, people lash out and cause others pain, thus doubling the pain. Those they cause pain then lash out in their pain, causing yet more people pain. Behind every anger, there lies pain. - David Allain

For more of my quotes, please click here.

Mystical Occult Research Site

This reply is late! it's been 3 years since I posted this question.

I'm doing ok now, I think my energy field has adjusted to these attunements as well as it can. But I still have a lot of heat and redness on the palms of my hands and on the soles of my feet. They are always red and very hot. I also feel like I have too much energy in my head area. It's hard to explain, but it seems these attunements have changed the energy in my body in weird ways but I can't do anything about it now. I regret ever getting those attunements! I wish I could undo it.

Thank you all for your helpful posts!

Napier HB NZ
    Hi Lisa,
    I realize This was written awhile ago and you were last month still having trouble with heat etc........Do You do any Reiki healings on others at all Reiki your food, crystals, water etc....? to Direct the energy?

Do you do regular Chakra Cleansing, Balancing and realignment? Soul Energy Clearing May help if you are interested? Universal Balance also.....if you are still having trouble with this excess energy...

I am also a Reiki Master and only apply each level Months inbetween unless already attuned and want to reattune to my lineage to further their understanding of Reiki....

If YOu wish I can send you some healing to see if it can help on another level......PM me if need be.........

(I won't write what I thought when i read your first post in this thread- it is not for public thought.. about that

(want to know more about me-

Check out Tarot Collection

Oracle Collection.....
    Updated non-tarot collection thread...

"Will Read in PM....

Contact me if you feel you don't know what direction to travel.... you feel you need change in your life........"

"I will reply asap........"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4