Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini reiki attunements- negative effects

Yeah...saw that last night...that is more than enough reason
    for kundalini imbalance , inducing overheating , exhaustion ,
    and possible endocrine system reaction , including thyroid
    being thrown off...in my experience...

I have been thinking on it since...my advice...sure , AMA ,
    for western testing of system , including thyroid...

Then...if applicable...acupuncture...

( Have them check liver and kidney Chi )
    Last edited by Shawn Blackwolf; March 25th, 2008 at 06:15 PM.

He attuned me to Kundalini reiki 1-3 all within 1 week, I was told to leave 3 days in between each attunement. A few days before I recieved the Kundalini reiki attunements I was attuned to 3 levels of another style of reiki.

I thought it sounded like the kundalini attunements followed very closely on the Reiki attunements. Good grief!!!

Since Elise hasn't checked in here yet, I think you should follow Shawn's advice. I will send her a PM and see whether she can add anything. And I know there is another Reiki master on here but darned if I can remember who it is. I'm only 1st level myself with years and years of experience.

is offline Don't call down the Thunder
    Wow--all three levels that close together. I'll keep my opinion of that master to myself. Give me a few moments to check my books.

thanks for the heads up, Lunacie.

Elise
    *~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Resident Beotch

It seems some folks confuse "secrets" with Mysteries.
    The Mysteries aren't secret.
    They are there for whoever wishes to seek them out.
    There just aren't any shortcuts.

That's the Secret.

Don't ask Life to polish you into a jewel and then complain about all the rough treatment!

If you're talking shit behind my back - then you're close enough to kiss my ass.

Thanks for checking in so quickly Elise. I had never heard of doing attunements that close together, and I wasn't surprised to hear the OP was having problems. I just didn't know what to recommend.

Wow, from the frying pan and into the fire- literally. I hope it can be worked out safely for you!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is a tad long...

This is from the book Kundalini and the Chakras. I HIGHLY recommend you go get the book because there is a LOT more in there than what I'm going to put here. I'm cherry picking what I put, based on what you've posted.

Before I start this...I'm going to repeat what the others have said--go have your master help with this...if they are worth their salt (which I'm doubting since they weren't helpful with your first call to them-sorry, but that is MY opinion. Anyone who would do something like that ought to be ... hell, I don't know that I can think of anything mean enough to be done to them)

okay--first off, Kundalini is a sexual energy. If you are in a committed relationship and they're still with you after the past month -- awesome on them. Sex--have lots of it. If you are not--go buy a good vibrator (and a lot of batteries)--DO NOT go have meaningless sex with someone just to work this off, (because that is an extremely common reaction, believe me).

Exercises for Handling Involuntary Release
    The following exercises can by used by anyone, whether extra Kundalini is flowing or not. They are for primarily cleansing and refining. Some help develop control of the energies. When a particulat exercise releases too much energy, do not repeat it until the new energy is integrated into the system.

Have a friend lead the exercises, as it is much easier to 'get into' an exercise when you don't have to read during the procedure. If no one is available to elp, you can put the instructions on tape.

When time or attention is limited, the following four exercises can provide much assistance over a short period.

Deep, Peaceful Breathing
    relax your body as much as possible while keeping your back straight. Lying down is the best position. Breathe deeply and slowly the way the system wants. If abdominal breathing is easiest, do that; if chest breathing, do that. Whatever is most peaceful so that the concentration is not on the mechanics. (this exercise tends to correct many breathing problems naturally.)
    Let the breaths go deep into the body, deep into each cell. If the breathing pattern begins to change, let it. Let the body choose what it wants. See the energy of the breath going into each cell. This exercise is excellent whether done for a few moments for half an hour. It is also excellent before meditations, furing the day as a refresher, or as a relaxer before sleeping.

mental control
    Learning to control the flow and direction of body energy will greatly reduce concentrations. Here are three ways to do it:
    1) Be aware of any area in the system which seems to be blocked and let energy radiate from there to the entire body.
    2)be aware of any area which seems blocked and 'think' the energy back to the spine, up and out the top of the head/
    3)Be aware of any area which is tense and 'think' extra energy into the tenseness to help break though and release it.

Open Meditation
    Do the Deep, Peaceful Breathing fpr a few minutes. Concentrate your attention on any area of the body causing pain or feeling blocked. Massaging the area also helps. Let your attention wander to anything it wants. Situtations, feelings or thoughts will ususally come to mind which pertain to the troubled area; simply observe them and how the body feels. Do not try to stop them. If tears come, let them. Releasing the blocked thoughts and feelings can be accomplised in as little as five to fifteen minutes, or it may take as much as an hour. When the new energy floods the system there is often a sense of peacefulness.

Cleansing Screen
    Lie down and do the Deep, Peaceful Breathing for a few minutes. Imagine lying on a screen that is larger than your physical body. Slowly visualize or imagaine the screen rising up through your body, cleansing all negativity and removing blocks. When that is done, pray that the energy of the negativity and blocks be turned back into pure energy and released into the universe for the good of all. You may first wish to observe the blocks and ponder the symbolism.

This is ONLY a start. Let me know if this is of any help.

Elise

Resident Beotch

That's the Secret.

Don't ask Life to polish you into a jewel and then complain about all the rough treatment!

If you're talking shit behind my back - then you're close enough to kiss my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
    Thanks for checking in so quickly Elise. I had never heard of doing attunements that close together, and I wasn't surprised to hear the OP was having problems. I just didn't know what to recommend.
    I have NEVER seen any good come of attunements being done this quickly. And you REALLY don't want to know what I think of masters who do this.
    The quickest someone could go from Level 1 to Level 3 with me is 9 months, (possibly 6 months IF they were already an experienced healer). I prefer 1 1/2 years to 2 years.

Resident Beotch

That's the Secret.

To the OP:

Also--getting an adjustment from a chiropractor or, as Shawn said, acupuncture would be helpful.

Elise

Resident Beotch

That's the Secret.

I live on an incredible acreage in the Qu'Appelle Valley
    Lisa I will ground u. Plse follow advice of others before me. Grounding willl not hurt anything, yet it is not going to solve situation.

Thinking of u
    Enter Her World
    ~Jaqueline Frost touches the flowers~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast