Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Excavation starts at Stonehenge

Dr. Garry Denke's Diary

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Grey View Post
    Ok, I'm going to ask this in all seriousness:

What drugs are you taking, and if you're not, which drugs SHOULD you be taking?
    That is a Good one Infinite Grey!
    Dr. Garry Denke's Diary.
    Summer, 1656.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Denke
    Archaeology is a fascinating subject. Enjoy.
    Oh, indeed -- but what does archaeology have to do with making an assertion that Moses and Aaron are buried at Stonehenge? I don't need to have a PhD in archaeology to know the Scientific Method. So where's your proof?

Faith is easy -- until the moment you actually need it.

"Since when are facts subjective?" - Athena_Nadine

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all convictions, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity."

W.B. Yeats, "The Second Coming"

I've done a little snooping in regards to "Doc" Garry W. Denke; it seems he does know his Physics, Geology and Maths. It seems he has been posting these cryptic style messages since before 2005 on a variety of forums, often mirroring the same stuff over and over. I also discovered I'm not the first person to trace his movements on the internet in the hope of working out what the hell he is on about; the user I found made my job easier in finding vague answers.

Apparently, Garry Denke here believes that the Ark of the Covenant is buried beneath the heelstone of stone henge and when it is dug up a graviton surge will be released (among other things) which will bring about the apocalypse. He hasn't done it here yet, but he also seems to post up lists of constants... usually involved with gravitons.

So yeah, the mystery is why he feels the need to post so cryptically; and why over and over on different sites. More importantly, why here... this is a change in his MO.

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Proof is Below the Helestone

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Blue View Post
    Oh, indeed -- but what does archaeology have to do with making an assertion that Moses and Aaron are buried at Stonehenge? I don't need to have a PhD in archaeology to know the Scientific Method. So where's your proof?
    The Book says Moses and Aaron moved by The Ezekiels!

Around 50 BC the Sicilian historian Diodorus described the Stone Hedge temple — Hecateus [c 350 BC] and certain others say that in the region beyond the land of the Celts [Gaul] there lies in the ocean an island no smaller than Sicily. This island… is inhabited by the Hyperboreans… there is also on the island a magnificent sacred precinct of Apollo and a notable temple adorned with many votive offerings and spherical in shape — Ezekiel wheels Hyperborea (whirlwind North) temple:

Spirit 1 — gold Mercy Seat below Hele Stone
    Spirit 2 — gold Ark of Testimony below Hele Stone
    Spirit 3 — gold Table of Manna below Hele Stone
    Spirit 4 — gold Candlestick below Hele Stone
    Spirit 5 — gold Girdle below Hele Stone
    Spirit 6 — gold Breastplate below Hele Stone
    Spirit 7 — gold Altar of Incense below Hele Stone

The brasen Altar of Burnt Offering infolding Seven Spirits
    Jeremiah the Prophet is Ezekiel the Priest
    Father Hilkiah and Mother Buzi

http://www.britarch.ac.uk/ba/ba74/feat4.shtml

It is a good prospect, verified by core samples, direct tangible evidence.
    Tesco MegaShed lorry swerving off A344 knocking over the Hele Stone?
    Hey now there IS an idea on how to initiate this next Stone Hedge dig.

The First Stone will work!

Garry Denke

:D
    Last edited by Garry Denke; May 1st, 2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: The First Stone - Carboniferous Limestone

Seven Sisters of Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Grey View Post
    I've done a little snooping in regards to "Doc" Garry W. Denke; it seems he does know his Physics, Geology and Maths. It seems he has been posting these cryptic style messages since before 2005 on a variety of forums, often mirroring the same stuff over and over. I also discovered I'm not the first person to trace his movements on the internet in the hope of working out what the hell he is on about; the user I found made my job easier in finding vague answers.

Apparently, Garry Denke here believes that the Ark of the Covenant is buried beneath the heelstone of stone henge and when it is dug up a graviton surge will be released (among other things) which will bring about the apocalypse. He hasn't done it here yet, but he also seems to post up lists of constants... usually involved with gravitons.

So yeah, the mystery is why he feels the need to post so cryptically; and why over and over on different sites. More importantly, why here... this is a change in his MO.
    Seven Sisters of Wales

Geologic (1656) structure contour maps each pair of Q / R holes within Stone Hedge Double Bluestone Horseshoe indicating that the Ancient coal miners intentionally designed Q / R holes to represent South Wales Coalfield synclinal basin structure.

See the Bluestone Sockets 'dumb-bell'

The Ancient coal miners Double Bluestone Horseshoe architecture, the Q / R holes and trench are positive Bluestone source identification, and the trench connecting Q trough and R trough depressions for South Wales Coalfield basin structure thrust.

Fold 'dumb-bell' for Double Horseshoe
    http://www.geolsoc.org.uk/webdav/sit...Wcoalfield.JPG

Westphalian-Stephanian microfloral and macrofloral record in Double Bluestone Horseshoe matches South Wales Coalfield microfloral and macrofloral record of Dr. Garry Denke (1622-1699) Diary (1656) biozone identified 24 biodiverse species.

Stonehenge Bluestone Glacial Erratics
    http://www.soton.ac.uk/~imw/jpg/Sout...s-map-1300.jpg

Seven Sisters of Wales had always been recognized historically for a coal pit that was located in the middle of what was the richest source of coal in the world. The pit was named Seven Sisters Colliery after the seven daughters of Evan Evans-Bevan.

Q / R Bluestones Seven Sisters Source
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Seven+...+Glamorgan,+UK

Garry Denke

well we will all know whether or not the Corpses and the other artifacts lay burried there possibly soon, then we can put this hearsay to rest.
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

You just cannot beat the Ancient way of coal mining in 800,000 BC - 100,000 BC, living in a virgin coal seam is definitely a lot of work. The Ancient ignited the surface coal seam and mined all night long, while asleep. Warm and cozy by the fire, the Ancient surface coal mined itself. Yes indeed the Ancient coal mining operations were very time consuming. The Ancient hunted for food all day long, just to return to a hot continuous fire, as the coal mines. Well go ahead and yawn home builder, while sleeping, the Ancient coal mines a home heated cave.
    Wow. Just...wow. You know, I was going to go ahead and reply to all your recent nonsense in the hope that gullible people happening by wouldn't be suckered in. But, you know, anybody who doesn't think something's odd after reading that bit deserves every blessed bit of ignorance filling their unused brains, because it's gotta be hard work to maintain that level of delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyddyon View Post
    Wow. Just...wow. You know, I was going to go ahead and reply to all your recent nonsense in the hope that gullible people happening by wouldn't be suckered in. But, you know, anybody who doesn't think something's odd after reading that bit deserves every blessed bit of ignorance filling their unused brains, because it's gotta be hard work to maintain that level of delusion.
    Struck me as a tad odd too. I've read all of the ramblings and I'm just shaking my head and thinking...WOW?!?!?!
    WitchCraftWeaver [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

THE EXPLANATION OF ANY PHENOMENON SHOULD MAKE AS FEW ASSUMPTIONS AS POSSIBLE, ELIMINATING THOSE THAT MAKE NO DIFFERENCE IN THE OBSERVABLE PREDICTIONS OF THE EXPLANATORY HYPOTHESIS OR THEORY
    (Translation for those of you NOT paying attention - "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best.") William of Ockham (Occam's Razor)

H E A T

Wiltshire Mystery Ruined

Salisbury Plain overlies a very large Coalfield,
    unfortunately too deep to mine economically.

dusters in white ->
    http://www.coalpro.co.uk/images/coalmap.jpg

Pembrokeshire Coalfield -> South Wales Coalfield -> Bristol Coalfield -> Avebury duster
    Pembrokeshire Coalfield -> South Wales Coalfield -> Bristol Coalfield -> Cursus duster
    Pembrokeshire Coalfield -> South Wales Coalfield -> Bristol Coalfield -> Durrington Walls duster
    Pembrokeshire Coalfield -> South Wales Coalfield -> Bristol Coalfield -> Long Barrow duster
    Pembrokeshire Coalfield -> South Wales Coalfield -> Bristol Coalfield -> Robin Hood's Ball duster
    Pembrokeshire Coalfield -> South Wales Coalfield -> Bristol Coalfield -> Stonehenge duster
    Pembrokeshire Coalfield -> South Wales Coalfield -> Bristol Coalfield -> Woodhenge duster

http://www.coalpro.co.uk/images/coalmap.jpg
    dusters in white ->

Dr. Garry Denke (1622-1699)
    Hidden Energy Amalgamate Theory
    The Coal Stones and The Healing Stones

Stonehenge Mining College
    The First Borean University

a) Irish Sea Glacier dumps black Volcanic Bluestone rock erratics at Seven Sisters in centre of South Wales Coalfield faulted Oval of Horseshoes.
    b) Black Ordovician Bluestone rock mysteriously does not produce fire like plentiful ordinary black Carboniferous Coal rock at circling rim of fires.
    c) Homo sapiens begin worshipping rare black Volcanic Bluestone rock power over fire at the South Wales Coalfield faulted Horseshoes Oval.
    d) Preseli Hills springs of black Ordovician Bluestone rock that create water found being the internal reason for mysterious power over fire.
    e) Superstitions springing up from powerful black Volcanic Bluestone rock that sooths Coalfire burn wounds with water it creates fuel myths.
    f) Cold lower-class Homo sapiens having to stoke wood fires throughout night desire Hot upper-class Homo sapiens living style of sleeping all night.
    g) Pembrokeshire Coalfield -> South Wales Coalfield -> Bristol Coalfield -> Salisbury Plain Coal Prospect generated by cold lower-class geologists.
    h) Elders attribute multiple failures at Salisbury Plain Coal Prospect to absence of The Healing Stones' power at the centre of duster digging area.
    i) Pigskin leather football (rugby) and lambskin leather volleyball (soccer) geology student falls on field seeing "white stone" younger creatures.
    j) Upper-class Homo sapiens agree to lend The Healing Stones in their Horseshoes brought by the Irish to lower-class Homo sapiens neighbors.
    k) Parents' students bring tons of "white stone" from South Wales Coalfield Oval to palaeontology department with deflated pigskins and lambskins.
    l) 19-18-19 recalcitrant elders 'space'-out '56 basinward Carboniferous Coal rim cave chimneys - cave vents for "white smoke stone" comparison.
    m) Field rim '56 cave chimneys filled and excess "white stone" piled toward first 3 pine marked dusters styling Pembrokeshire Coalfield outcrop.
    n) Structural geology of South Wales Coalfield conveyed in each Q and R hole pair separated by thrust trench in the Double Horseshoe model.
    o) Green sparkling Cosheston watered Irish delivered Old Red erratic Seven Sisters' beacons rock entrance keeping the way of the 3 of pine.
    p) Heal stone problem, water problem, burn problem, class problem, etc with The Healing Stones' delivery to Coal Prospect duster area made.
    q) With newest version of 'net' available College volleyball grows in popularity and "Laws of the Game" for football and rugby are now changed.
    r) Elders attribute continuing Salisbury Plain Coal Prospect failures to centre disconnection with Stonehenge Bottom spring at northeast valley.
    s) Q and R holes thrust The Healing Stones having no power of creating Coal or water and remaining '56 chimney "white stone" packed at thrust.
    t) Lower-class Homo sapiens' black Volcanic Bluestone rock loan agreement honoured and return made to Seven Sisters as deeper shoring fails.
    u) Geologists locate 'higher education' rock nearby and recalcitrant '56 convince orthodox elders 'capping graduates' in pairs makes for success.
    v) College teaches upper-class Homo sapiens' minimalist logo architecture at its sophisticated best and The Healing Stones a gift back donation.
    w) Ezekiels whirl Borean wind Wheels north for Pagans, Druids, and Wiccans tunnel Deals shoeing The Healing Stones' Seven Sisters' Spirits.
    x) Tunnel Engineer I. Kingdom Brunel (1806-1859) and Mining Engineer William Gowland (1842-1922) ancestors College the 3 shoring of tunnels.
    y) Pagans, Druids, and Wiccans build 30 Y holes fence for 'roped-out' tourists caught climbing rim perimeter bracing and inside mine shoring.
    z) Borean University entrance at gap 29 Z holes fence for 'roped-in' tourists observing Stonehenge Mining College in action on the Ancient path.

http://www.geolsoc.org.uk/webdav/sit...Wcoalfield.JPG

Palynology is geology,
    flowers flourish Twice.

Carboniferous Whitestone

The Healing Stones' Q and R holes are features of similar shape and identical filling, each pair connected by a trench, resulting in a 'dumb-bell' shaped feature. After removal of Volcanic Bluestone from Q and R holes, the center part of each 'dumb-bell' was filled with very tightly packed clean Carboniferous Whitestone chalky rubble, the remaining primary fill of the original 'dumb-bell' from '56 holes (Hawley Holes / Aubrey Holes). The expanded Q and R holes' ends of each 'dumb-bell' shaped feature were then backfilled with dirtier Cretaceous White Chalk from '01 ditch (Altar Stone Ditch / Heel Stone Ditch). The Healing Stones' clean Carboniferous Whitestone filled Q and R holes' trench was auger cored in '56 by Doctor Dentist Garry Denke (1622-1699) as confirmed in '01 by Mining Engineer William Gowland (1842-1922) around mine Stone '56.

The Ancient was Right !
    Coal IS under that hill !

H E A T

Garry Denke

Since you're only referencing one species of Homo, you really don't need to bother specifying. We can probably assume you're not talking about erectus or antecessor here. Unless you're just trying to throw out as much random vocabulary as you can. Not that you'd do that, I'm sure.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast