Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hawk got Hitched!!

So that's what you've been doing! I've been wondering what happened to you! Congrats to you both, Shy Hawk. May the Goddess bless you both with luck and happiness.
    Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Brooklyn, New York

Awwwwwww..... I love LOVE!!! Best of Luck to you both!!
    **~*Love & light from Yemaya's Daughter*~**

"Where there is a woman there is magic. If there is a moon falling from her mouth, she is a woman who knows her magic, she can share or not share her powers."
    - Ntozake Shange, "Sassafrass, Cypress & Indigo"

"Its from the deep waters that we come. And we are heartfelt and trecherous like those waters."
    --Lisa Bonet, on why she is a Pirate Woman

Where the wild things are....or Ohio....
    Thanks for all the congrats. I hope in the next few weeks to be here a lot more frequently than I that things are quieting down.
    Well, not really....we are both starting new jobs in the next few days and loe and behold we are working for my father. Probably not fun. Oy. But....the point was thank you all so much for the support and kind words.
    "Warriorship is a profession of courage, a calling to valor - not just on the battlefield, but in all of life’s conflicts."
    "If there is any hope for the future, it surely must rest upon the ability to stare unflinchingly into the heart of darkness."
    "The gentleman desires to be halting in speech but quick in action."
    "Do right, fear no man."
    "Men whose acts are at variance with their words command no respect, and what they say has but little weight."
    "Lying is done with words and also with silence."
    "If you stand straight, do not fear a crooked shadow."
    "A man does not extricate himself from difficulty at the expense of his associates."
    "If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in."
    "I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
    "If he is willing to kill, then he must be prepared to die. It is only right."
    >>>Yah ta hey! Hoka hey!<<<

I'm a little late but still the CONGRADULATIONS are heart felt and may the two of you have a wonderful life together!

is offline Keeping Things Simple In Life !!!!
    East Coast
    Super Duper....Wonderful News!!!!! Congratulations and I wish you all the best and years of happiness !!!!!!

Sonoma County, CA, USA
    ohhhh congradulations!!!!! *BIG HUGS FOR BOTH*

mundus vult decipi

"The cosmos is also within us, we're made of star stuff.
    We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Carl Sagan, as quoted by The Symphony of Science

"...being God isn't easy.
    If you do too much, people get dependent on you, and if you do nothing, they lose hope.
    You have to use a light touch...
    When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

God, Futurama

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3