Thread: Crossposted, Vatican says it is ok to believe in Aliens

Crossposted, Vatican says it is ok to believe in Aliens

Athena Nadine had posted this in the Theology Forum but since it also deals with Extra Terrestrial Beings I hope everyone doesn't mind if I put this here also..

I also find this significant given the enormous amount of increased reported sightings around the world.

I am not saying I feel that the Vatican should dictate what we think or believe but you have to admit, the Vatican has influenced western thinking in one way or another, and people do get teased and harrassed, even labeled crazy for believing in them.. and there is a significant number of people that could possibly somehow feel like it is safer to talk more openly about their experiences.

so here is the link...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080513/...vatican_aliens
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

That is one of things I love about the RCC, they are such old hats at bypassing trivial issues. Can we believe in Aliens? Sure why not, your still tithing. Can we agree with Darwinian Natural Selection in regards to the origins of life? Of course you can, you actually thought Genesis was literal? The RCC, truely making the compromises that count for entertainment. Now if only we could get the priests some legal lovin' and work on that opposition to scientific methods of birth control.

Ah well, rock on all the same.
    See Now, And Just Be.....

That would be nice, and I will also settle for Davinci's sketchbook that they have been holding hostage in their forbidden catacombs along with all the other works of all the books and scientific research that has been kept under lock and key now for centuries.
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.