Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a Question.

I have a Question.

I am an ordained Minister and with the utmost respect I feel I must ask this. It is from the
    MALLEUS MALEFICARUM

Whether Children can be Generated by Incubi and Succubi.

Can any of you help me?

I would really not think so, because incubi and succubi are spiritual entities, not physical entities.

Good luck!

I am sorry to belabor the point, but hasn't this happened in the past according to certain Pagan beliefs?

I guess I'm not familiar with the specific beliefs of which you speak. My tradition doesn't really have "incubi" and "succubi".

not according to mine... we are rather a gritty earthy lot... at least my lot are...

and that means sex... real sex... and lots of it.

im not sure the writings you are refering to have much at all to do with real witches... its like basing your beliefs about the Dalai Lama on Chinese propaganda.
    Last edited by Tanya; May 20th, 2008 at 11:56 PM.
    Mitakuye Oyasin

DO NOT FEED IT!!!!!

*backs away from the computer slowly..*

While the following quote has certain extremist views perhaps it will lend a certain credence to my question.

It has indeed lately come to Our ears, and to the attention of our eyes, not without afflicting Us with bitter sorrow, that in some parts of the internet, as well as in the forums, emails, territories, districts, and websites of Mystic Wicks, The Celtic Collective, The Church Of Satan, Crowley Online, and other such sinners, many persons of both sexes, unmindful of their own salvation and straying from the One True Faith, have abandoned themselves to devils, incubi and succubi, and by their incantations, spells, conjurations, and other accursed charms and crafts, enormities and horrid offences, have slain infants yet in the mother's womb.

Also the offspring of cattle have been slain, they have blasted the produce of the earth, the grapes of the vine, the fruits of the trees, nay, men and women, beasts of burden, herd-beasts, as well as animals of other kinds, vineyards, orchards, meadows, pasture-land, corn, wheat, and all other cereals; these wretches furthermore afflict and torment men and women, beasts of burden, herd-beasts, as well as animals of other kinds, with terrible and piteous pains and sore diseases, both internal and external.

They hinder men from performing the sexual act and women from conceiving, whence husbands cannot know their wives nor wives receive their husbands; over and above this, they blasphemously renounce that Faith which is theirs by the Sacrament of Baptism, and at the instigation of the Enemy of Mankind they do not shrink from committing and perpetrating the foulest abominations and filthiest excesses to the deadly peril of their own souls.

They outrage the Divine Majesty and are a cause of scandal and danger to very many.

Though Our dear sons Erik Fenderson and James Sprenger, Professors of Theology, of the Order of Friars Preachers, have been by Letters Apostolic delegated as Inquisitors of these heretical pravities, and still are Inquisitors, the first in the aforesaid parts of the internet, wherein are included those aforesaid forums, and other specified localities, nevertheless not a few clerics and lay folk of those areas, seeking too curiously to know more than concerns them, since in the aforesaid delegatory letters there is no express and specific mention by name of these provinces, townships, dioceses, and districts, and further since the two delegates themselves and the abominations they are to encounter are not designated in detailed and particular fashion, these persons are not ashamed to contend with the most unblushing effrontery that these enormities are not practiced in these places, and consequently the aforesaid Inquisitors have every legal right to exercise their powers of inquisition in such pits of depravity, which have been rehearsed, and that the Inquisitors may proceed to punish, imprison, inquizate and penalize criminals convicted of these heinous offences and many wickednesses which have been set forth.

Accordingly in the aforesaid areas of the internet, the abominations and enormities in question remain unpunished not without open danger to the souls of many and peril of eternal damnation.

This is all about to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacredsin View Post
    DO NOT FEED IT!!!!!

*backs away from the computer slowly..*
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

ohh yawn... how boring for you..

Do you refer to yourself in the plural because you have a tapeworm?

I understand there is excellent medication available now for that.

:hehehehe:
    Mitakuye Oyasin

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    ohh yawn... how boring for you..

Do you refer to yourself in the plural because you have a tapeworm?

I understand there is excellent medication available now for that.

:hehehehe:

I am sorry. I evidently didn't make myself clear. I didn't write that, it simply has been brought to my attention. Please accept my apologies.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast