Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 228

Thread: Who's on Myspace?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    32,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacredsin View Post
    Lol just saying. I hate rooting through that thing for people. Although I did find one member on there and added her to my friends list, so thanks.
    I am finding with that thread alot of members no longer have those profile links or they are no longer members here and do not want contact with people here either ... so ya new thread is good and hey at least you found one person that is good was it me by any chance? JK :D

    gah caffiene is kicking in :D look out everyone :D
    Last edited by SilverClaw; June 2nd, 2008 at 07:02 PM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    North Muskegon, Michigan
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacredsin View Post
    We need a new myspace thread though.

    I agree, that old one is a bit outdated! Mine is in my siggy too!


    I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,586
    No I haven't found you yet. Post a link, I demand it! Seriously though post and I shall add. I was on my way to hunting yours down.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    32,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    I agree, that old one is a bit outdated! Mine is in my siggy too!
    by the way Lorrie did you get my message on myspace? the mailing system was glicthing ...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,586
    Oh...found it. I have siggys turned off.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    North Muskegon, Michigan
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacredsin View Post
    Lol just saying. I hate rooting through that thing for people. Although I did find one member on there and added her to my friends list, so thanks.

    Everyone goes to check their friend requests!


    I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    32,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacredsin View Post
    No I haven't found you yet. Post a link, I demand it! Seriously though post and I shall add. I was on my way to hunting yours down.
    LOL well I was in that other thread lol and look down in my signature and there you go :D :hehehehe:

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    North Muskegon, Michigan
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,084
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensEye View Post
    by the way Lorrie did you get my message on myspace? the mailing system was glicthing ...

    Yep, haven't made it back to myspace yet again though, I got distracted by my sons gf IM'ing me. The puppy- OK, Great Dane, HUGE puppy, that they are taking care of got a bad puncture wound, they can't figure out how. She's OK, but it has them a bit worried how she got hurt.


    I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    North Muskegon, Michigan
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,084
    Oh, and my paganspace link is in my addy too, can't forget paganspace!! I spend way too much time in there, and got into way too many groups to keep up with! I don't want to give any of them up either though. I'm a glutton, yep I am.


    I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    32,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    Yep, haven't made it back to myspace yet again though, I got distracted by my sons gf IM'ing me. The puppy- OK, Great Dane, HUGE puppy, that they are taking care of got a bad puncture wound, they can't figure out how. She's OK, but it has them a bit worried how she got hurt.
    Ouch, hope it gets looked after and figured out..
    And just so you know I sent a graphic but when I looked at the sent copy it did not show ..l so ya I wish just wishing you a good week :D



    ****
    Well I am still logged in on MS listening to music sooo if anyone wants to add me I will check back in a bit :D

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •