Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's on Myspace?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacredsin View Post
    Lol just saying. I hate rooting through that thing for people. Although I did find one member on there and added her to my friends list, so thanks.
    I am finding with that thread alot of members no longer have those profile links or they are no longer members here and do not want contact with people here either ... so ya new thread is good and hey at least you found one person that is good was it me by any chance? JK :D

gah caffiene is kicking in :D look out everyone :D
    Last edited by SilverClaw; June 2nd, 2008 at 07:02 PM.

We need a new myspace thread though.

I agree, that old one is a bit outdated! Mine is in my siggy too!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No I haven't found you yet. Post a link, I demand it! Seriously though post and I shall add. I was on my way to hunting yours down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    I agree, that old one is a bit outdated! Mine is in my siggy too!
    by the way Lorrie did you get my message on myspace? the mailing system was glicthing ...

Oh...found it. I have siggys turned off.

Lol just saying. I hate rooting through that thing for people. Although I did find one member on there and added her to my friends list, so thanks.

Everyone goes to check their friend requests!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No I haven't found you yet. Post a link, I demand it! Seriously though post and I shall add. I was on my way to hunting yours down.
    LOL well I was in that other thread lol and look down in my signature and there you go :D :hehehehe:

Quote Originally Posted by RavensEye View Post
    by the way Lorrie did you get my message on myspace? the mailing system was glicthing ...

Yep, haven't made it back to myspace yet again though, I got distracted by my sons gf IM'ing me. The puppy- OK, Great Dane, HUGE puppy, that they are taking care of got a bad puncture wound, they can't figure out how. She's OK, but it has them a bit worried how she got hurt.

Oh, and my paganspace link is in my addy too, can't forget paganspace!! I spend way too much time in there, and got into way too many groups to keep up with! I don't want to give any of them up either though. I'm a glutton, yep I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    Yep, haven't made it back to myspace yet again though, I got distracted by my sons gf IM'ing me. The puppy- OK, Great Dane, HUGE puppy, that they are taking care of got a bad puncture wound, they can't figure out how. She's OK, but it has them a bit worried how she got hurt.
    Ouch, hope it gets looked after and figured out..
    And just so you know I sent a graphic but when I looked at the sent copy it did not show ..l so ya I wish just wishing you a good week :D

Well I am still logged in on MS listening to music sooo if anyone wants to add me I will check back in a bit :D

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast