Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's on Myspace?

whoohoo she found me !!!:hehehehe:

Quote Originally Posted by RavensEye View Post
    Ouch, hope it gets looked after and figured out..
    And just so you know I sent a graphic but when I looked at the sent copy it did not show ..l so ya I wish just wishing you a good week :D

Well I am still logged in on MS listening to music sooo if anyone wants to add me I will check back in a bit :D
    Was the graphic on the link that was on there? I checked that place out, awesome!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    Was the graphic on the link that was on there? I checked that place out, awesome!
    ya the link was to the site that I got it from.... I just thought it was time to return the favour since you have sent me so many nice graphic comments... and by the way I got the link from you in around about way...

And well to make life easier for some :D Here
    '
    ok will be back soon :D

Quote Originally Posted by RavensEye View Post
    ya the link was to the site that I got it from.... I just thought it was time to return the favour since you have sent me so many nice graphic comments... and by the way I got the link from you in around about way...

That was how people began to get worried when I wasn't online, I try to make sure to post weekend wishes to everyone on my myspace AND paganspaces+ all of the pagan ning groups that I am on. It has become a several hour job, and I hate to use the same graphic more than once. It takes me a few days usually to find just the right comment, and then posting it. When I didn't post the weekend posts, thats when people began to worry! TWM got smart and figured out which person on my myspace was my daughter and sent her a message. My daughter let her know what was going on, then tried to post in my comments what had happened, don't know if anyone ever saw it though.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I found you all..mwahahahaha. *creepy stalker laugh*

Pheonix found me
    Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
    and Books Forum Guide
    and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    That was how people began to get worried when I wasn't online, I try to make sure to post weekend wishes to everyone on my myspace AND paganspaces+ all of the pagan ning groups that I am on. It has become a several hour job, and I hate to use the same graphic more than once. It takes me a few days usually to find just the right comment, and then posting it. When I didn't post the weekend posts, thats when people began to worry! TWM got smart and figured out which person on my myspace was my daughter and sent her a message. My daughter let her know what was going on, then tried to post in my comments what had happened, don't know if anyone ever saw it though.
    I know usually I make my own graphics to send and just send one or two and repeat sending them to those speical on my list . Last night I was just in the mood to do the GM comments. It is funny though some of the graphics now I see on myspace graphics sites, are from people I have gotten to know on Deviant Art which I think is cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sacredsin View Post
    I found you all..mwahahahaha. *creepy stalker laugh*
    *goes runs and hides*

Off I go now to read the book I won frommyspace :D

I'm on myspace too. www.myspace.com/religiouslybent or you can look me up I'm wiccanseeker. Imagine that.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast