Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Bermuda Triangle

I can't say how true it might be but here are a few idea's about what is happening and why.

There was a book written in the 70's titled "This book has no title" author Anonymous. In the book it was speculated that the area was one of the three cities / energy collector & relay sites. It was based upon the assumption that the area's now called Lemuria, Mu and Atlantis where actually collection sites and the energy was sent back to the dying planet The Dog Star or Son of Sirus. The three area's long lost but the names surviving as local lore.

Atlantis - Atlantic Ocean region outside the pillars of Hercules (Gibralter).

Mu - An area in the Pacific possibly associated with the ancient name of Japan being WU. At one time the Peoples that where native to Sackalin Island and northern Japan and Bering straits where though to descend from these people. These people are actually White and not genetically releated to the Asian population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_(lost_continent)

Lemuria - Once speculated as being in the Indian Ocean (Possibly in the Area of the Sundra Straits (Java Area)) but also listed as being destroyed in a cataclymisic event.

http://www.thule.org/lemuria.html

http://www.blessingscornucopia.com/Lemuria_Lemurian_Mu_Ancient_Civilization.htm

Of note all three described area's are very prone to volcanic activity with some being catastrophic eruptions in the area, especially the Sundra Straits area (Krakatoa)

Over time communications where lost with the Dog Star and the three cities fell into a warlike state and destroyed themselves. Some speculated that the war of the gods described in early Sanscrit records is actually about this war.

Some believe that the Red Haired gods that came to South America and Centeral America where survivors of this war and had retreated to the area in question and carried their help to the local tribal cultures.

There was some speculation that the nomadic group that travelled the MED basin and helped found the First Dynasty in Egypt were also survivors of this war.

Part of the speculation is that as the groups lost thier civilization to war and famine the knowledge of how to operate the old technology was lost and the places fell into decay and abandoned. Yet while abanonded, the collectors still collect the energy from the magnetic field of the earth and release it and that accounts for much of what happens in the Triangle area wiht Magnetic variances and some of the physical occurances.

Their is a nomadic tribe in the African Desert that has had ceremonies that track the location of this dead star but it was unproven by science until the 1860's. Dogon are the people associated with the star and the rituals.

http://www.mystae.com/restricted/streams/scripts/sirius.html

http://www.sacredsites.com/africa/mali/dogon.html

http://unmuseum.mus.pa.us/siriusb.htm

The Bermuda triangle mystery has always been one of the many unsolved mysteries of the world, and I myself don't even know if it's true. I've read that some even call it the "devil's triangle", owing it to vessels and air crafts which are disappearing each time they pass that triangle. Some say that it's attributed to the paranormal, some suspect base from scientific knowledge, while some think of it as some sort of a terrestrial activity. I have also read about some research done that the reports of the missing vehicles were inaccurate, that the area is frequently visited by tropical storms resulting to some problems but not actually missing and that some disappearances did not actually happen, that the eventual return of the vehicle, if late, was not reported at all. Maybe there are some who are just manufacturing the mystery of the Bermuda triangle, stating out some misconceptions which are adding up to the confusion or beliefs of some. I guess this mystery is also attributed to human errors, that we humans are sometimes the cause of some events that lead to inquiry and confusion to all.

Exclamation Fascinating, just plain fascinating !

I've always been fascinated by this, and I've seen lots of
    programs on the subject.
    I was told once someone's opinion of this phenomanon(sp?)

The Bermuda Triangle is made up of those souls who were
    burned/tortured and the like, for being witches. Now they're
    getting their revenge by abducting unsuspecting(or were they?)
    peoples who ventured into it.

Now, if I may pose a question on this subject ?
    If you had the chance, would you go thru the Triangle ?
    Gentle Light
    MsMolli
    "Books contain words;
    trees contain energies and wisdom
    books never dreamt of." author unknown
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Bermuda Triangle, along with Stonehenge, has been one of the most intriguing mysteries to me. Enough to the point where I don't want to travel in that area. Of course, the same would go for its sister location off of Japan.

However, the more I consider the situation, the more it may seem like a bizarre magnetic force in the Earth causing havoc in that area.

Who knows...I don't think we'll ever know...???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I personally have no idea what goes on there, and I'n not even 100%sure that I beleieve that something IS going on. But I tend to err on the side of skeptisim.

Is it true that the Bermuda triangle is sucking life into it?

BeautyQueen,

If you don't mind but can you tell me where you got that idea from? I've heard many over the years but that has never been one of them.

heard something about hydrogen gas pockets in the sea floor, when they explode ships will sink straight trough the water, also planes drop or something, i dont know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2