Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Burns and Reiki

It took me a long time, but I finally learned to trust my instincts or my feelings. I may not be right 100% of the time, but more often than not I can tell what/where the pain is located. The great thing about Reiki is that you don't have to send it to a specific part of the body, the Universe is very intelligent and will make sure the Reiki goes where it is most needed. I've also learned to avoid the tug-of-war when I think I should send healing energy to someone's shoulder but the Universe knows that some other part of the body needs the healing even more.

The Reiki Master who taught me said that she will teach my daughter or my granddaughter for free - and I think maybe next summer I'll take her up on that offer. My granddaughter will be 11 and she's already very intuitive and has always been very caring and helpful.

Mourning what was, what could have been and what is....

The friend I mentioned here with the burns just signed her and her daughter up today and her daughter is 13. Very cool for her, I think.

I have been doing so much Reiki lately and I just am so glad it is a part of my everyday life and I so want it to be more. Just have to figure out a way to get it that way. Hope it will be soon. I am blessed to be involved with those who enjoy it and want to learn about it.

And my favorite part of Reiki is it does what it is meant to do, goes where it needs. Wish everything was so easy. :hehehehe:

Let us know how your daughter and granddaughter like it. Very cool they will be attuned together.
    ~*The Image is Clear & So Is The Choice*~

I always forget to do Reiki for myself. Everybody else, I'm there. People keep reminding me along the lines of Physician, heal thyself. Know I'm not a physician, but you get the drift.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tallwoman

Ditto, I rarely give myself treatments, although I should.
    :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

Lightbulb

I cut my thumb yesterday. Not quite the same thing, but close. It's heat sensitive! (Makes doing the dishes harder...)

Had my first Reiki attunement on Saturday and I felt it throughout my body and LOVED it!!!

I swear, if you could bottle that feeling and sell it, you'd all be so RICH right now!:giggle:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to have Co-Hosted MW's 1st BABY SHOWER!!

Friend me!
    http://www.myspace.com/Clair_de_la_Lune
    The Octopus' Garden:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqXs...ext=1&index=44
    Follow me! http://www.twitter.com/ClairLune_of_MW

by Glowy and Cloaked Raven!
    by abrecan, nannymouse, Mystic Christian, Cassie, and Devi!

I know of a Reiki practitioner who fell asleep with her hand on a photo of a person she was doing Reiki for and the palm of her hand was burnt the next morning. Must be some strong energy that went out that night, huh? The person whom she was sending the energy to was a cancer patient that lived a year longer than the doctors had projected that he would after his Reiki treatments started! Her hand got burnt on the first one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to have Co-Hosted MW's 1st BABY SHOWER!!

Friend me!
    http://www.myspace.com/Clair_de_la_Lune
    The Octopus' Garden:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqXs...ext=1&index=44
    Follow me! http://www.twitter.com/ClairLune_of_MW

by Glowy and Cloaked Raven!
    by abrecan, nannymouse, Mystic Christian, Cassie, and Devi!

Mourning what was, what could have been and what is....
    Quote Originally Posted by Clair de la Lune View Post
    I cut my thumb yesterday. Not quite the same thing, but close. It's heat sensitive! (Makes doing the dishes harder...)

Had my first Reiki attunement on Saturday and I felt it throughout my body and LOVED it!!!

I swear, if you could bottle that feeling and sell it, you'd all be so RICH right now!:giggle:
    I with you on bottling that energy. I could do Reiki all day long and never get tired of it.

Congrats on the attunement. Make sure you take the time to do your self treatments every day.....
    ~*The Image is Clear & So Is The Choice*~

I dredged this one up because Taliesyn burnt himself on his coffee pot last night. Opened it up before the steam had let out and his wrist was nasty.

Since he's a massage therapist this is BAD.

So, I will be sending to him today and I wanted to open this and see what we had said about burns & such. If anyone else wants to join in and send with me, that'd be great. He needs to work on Monday, so he has a few extra days to heal, thank goodness! The burn didn't blister and he'd been working on it himself and he doesn't think he'll lose any skin.

Anyone else had any reiki & burn experiences recently?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaT4P View Post
    I dredged this one up because Taliesyn burnt himself on his coffee pot last night. Opened it up before the steam had let out and his wrist was nasty.

Since he's a massage therapist this is BAD.

So, I will be sending to him today and I wanted to open this and see what we had said about burns & such. If anyone else wants to join in and send with me, that'd be great. He needs to work on Monday, so he has a few extra days to heal, thank goodness! The burn didn't blister and he'd been working on it himself and he doesn't think he'll lose any skin.

Anyone else had any reiki & burn experiences recently?
    I would be glad to send along a little energy to boost your energy in healing Tal's burn. I used to do that to myself so often, the iron, the steam, the hot oil, the stove burner, the hot pan...
    ... sending.

My most recent burns were with my pumpking carving / soldering iron tool. The Versa-Tool, they call it @ Michael's. I was carving a foam pumpkin & put the tool down. It started to slide off the table to I grabbed at it. The tip of my index finger turned WHITE. LOL Hurt like *insert multiple expletives here*!

Thanks for helping T out. He needs to be able to go to work. :D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast