Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It is official -

It is official -

I get to finaly start on my tarot photo deck. I got my new camera that takes the type of pictures I want. I also have three out fits for the Hermit, Fool and Sun card drawn up, ready to make and take :D And the magician out fit in the works...

So this will be the thread I will post progress pictures in starting I hope tomorrow if the weather cooperates.

One other thing I am working on though is the title of this deck ... my husband mentioned something along the lines of the Picturesque Tarot but not sure if that is taken yet or suitable... Once I get some pictures up I do hope some of you will be able to help me out :D

yay! :D
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Well it looks like it is going to rain again but we are going anyways !! So I hope once breakfast is over with we will be out the door. :D

Well we did it in the rain but thankfully the tree we were under provided enough protection that it did not get drops on my lens. Once I get my computer back then I will post the pictures :D

So here it is and just so you know I am only posting the pictures as they are taken, and not doing anything with the numbers or titles yet. So if the weather goes well I will have the Fool and Sun card done later this week :D

Last edited by SilverClaw; September 18th, 2008 at 02:51 PM.

Ok so I thought my hubby was only doing one card for the deck heheh I just decided he will be doing the death card to. I am looking for an appropriate Scythe and skull face or paint.

As for the Fool and Sun cards those are still being waited upon since we have nothing but rain storms and crap this week... will keep you posted :D

So I am finishing the costume tonight for the Sun card and tomorrow we will be going to do the photos :D Will be back tomorrow to update :D

I just wanted to let you all know I did get the sun card done I am just trying to access my computer to get them uploaded. I think they turned out better then I had planned :D

Can't wait to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensEye View Post
    So here it is and just so you know I am only posting the pictures as they are taken, and not doing anything with the numbers or titles yet. So if the weather goes well I will have the Fool and Sun card done later this week :D

Awesome!! I can't wait to see them all!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast