Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Stone of the year 2009, your takes

Melody's Stone or Super Seven Stone... this one contains all seven elements

Attachment 82369
    Last edited by Wolfsong; August 4th, 2008 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
    Melody's Stone or Super Seven Stone... this one contains all seven elements

Attachment 82369
    preeetyyy!
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

is offline Don't call down the Thunder
    Thanks, Wolfsong, for picking up the slack for me. I LOVE the Super Seven and they are a big hit at the metaphyiscal shows. I bought 1/2 pound of raw and a 1 pound of tumbled and it is almost all gone in less than 4 shows.

And it isn't like that's the only stone I have...I sell over 85 different types of stones.

So, it is becoming very popular. and I have people bringing their friends back the next day for stones.

Elise
    *~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Resident Beotch

It seems some folks confuse "secrets" with Mysteries.
    The Mysteries aren't secret.
    They are there for whoever wishes to seek them out.
    There just aren't any shortcuts.

That's the Secret.

Don't ask Life to polish you into a jewel and then complain about all the rough treatment!

If you're talking shit behind my back - then you're close enough to kiss my ass.

I love raw Super Sevens, don't have one yet, but it's on my list. I love my Quantum Quattro, since it heals the immune system from a DNA level, it might be a good stone for 2009 with all the stuff hitting our immune systems. I also love Tiger Iron or Mugglestones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tallwoman

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
    I think she is referring to this..... here is what I got written on it in the quartz thread...

Super Seven Stone: Also known as Melody’s Stone this type of Quartz is found only in Minas Gerais, Brazil. What makes this stone unique is that it contains the energies of seven formations, Amethyst, Smokey Quartz, Clear Quartz, Rutile, Goethite, Lepidochrosite, and Cacoxenite. Each stone does not need to contain all seven formations but the stones which do are extra special. You can find these mostly as tumbled or cut stones. Natural masses as well as crystals are available with good crystals being the rarest as many show minor damage. The crystal below contains all seven.

Much has been written about this type of Quartz. Along with containing the energies of all seven formations it is excellent for enhancing all types of psychic abilities. It is also a stone which retains its energy and clarity and never needs cleansing. Super Seven works well in healing both the mind and the body of any diseases and is capable of balancing and energizing all charkas. It is a stone for healing the Earth and allows you to see intellectual and spiritual truths while increasing self-awareness and understanding. On a personal note I find this stone to have a cornucopia effect. It reminds us that, no matter what, our lives are full of riches. It helps us recognize these and teaches us to use these for the utmost fulfillment of our lives. It also teaches us that we are all unique individuals and in our own ways can contribute much to not only make our lives better but also the world around us. Melody’s Stone teaches us that although we do not possess everything not everything is needed to live a fulfilling and happy life.

A note on these crystals: This stone has recieved a lot of "hype" within the metaphysical community. I was surprised when working with it that most of the connections made by others were not made by me. My learnings from this stone involved what I wrote about the cornucopia effect and everything after that point. Working with this stone will not be for everyone but if you are drawn to it keep an open mind and try not to carry too many impressions about this stone from others into the work. You may be pleasently surprised.
    just discovered one similar stone from madagascar

it is a smokey and amethyst quartz, with goethite, rutile and a base of moonstone matrix (orange fieldspar)

so it qualifies as super 5 ? giigles

As a Finn I´ll have to vote for spectrolite, promoting clairity and intuition, stimulating to the mind and beautiful too!!
    Thanks Patriciaj for the banner!!:fpraise:

Reality is an annoyance that I have to put up with every now and then...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi everybody,

I don't have a straight answer for that.
    What i can say is that i have been into crystals for about 14 years. I can remember that about 14 years ago (at least where i live) i couldn't find any elestials, smoky quartz and black tourmaline and citrine quartz were also very hard to find and if you were lucky was expensive.
    Gradually in the following years theese 3 types of crystals became more available and with lower prices.

I can also say, based on my experiences, just as an example, i remember one time about an elestial i liked very much but couldn't get for the price. It sat on a shop for over a year on full display. Price was reasonable in itself but too high for me. One day i went to this store and they were on sale. Everything was half price and i could get this elestial.

I could tell other similar experiences.

What i mean is that what i think is that for ourselves as single persons, if a crystal is meant for us, it will come one way or another.
    In the same way, i believe earth gives us crytals depending on the time and the experiences we and earth have to go through.

Light and love to everyone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4